Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder Goldhearts Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jan 2017

Default Hello

Just to say Hello. And a very happy new year to all. I am very new to this kind of thing so please bear with me if I am a wee bit slow in replying.

Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2009

Default Re: Hello

Hello and welcome to CAGicon.

If you're having trouble finding the right forum for your query, please post here and we'll guide you.

My best, HB

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Follows
    Following

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Not sure how to start a thread on here but basically this is what I wish to discuss: I wish to ask about unknown debtors on my Credit report.

Do I do this here or on a totally new section?

Thanks for your help.

Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar

Try this one, credit reference agencies. Here's a link to the 'front page', if you scroll down a little bit there's a blue +Post New Thread button on the left hand side.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...rence-Agencies

HB

Follows
    Following

Ok, thanks will try this.

Appreciate the help.

How are you getting on, Goldhearts? I haven't seen a new threadicon from you yet.

If you're having problems posting, please let us know.

HB

Follows
    Following

Ok I will do. Still looking through what you suggested.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details