Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder Leakie Informative Leakie Informative Leakie Informative

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2009

Default Mobile camera enforcement

I have just been to drop my son off to school,
    Shortly after most of the school run had finished.
    I witness the Private Parking company which our local council employ,
    Drive thought filming cars,
    I can only assume they record then check for infringements later.
    and send out PNC through the post.
    Is this legal,

I only ask because I member a thread a while ago, which I believe they said it was not .
    The only difference is it was a static camera fitted to a car on a pole.

Basic Account Holder GordonBenefit Novitiate

Cagger since : Nov 2016

Default Re: Mobile camera enforcement

Anyone can film anyone else in a public place. Completely legal.

Royalties Account Holder Michael Browne Highly authoritative Michael Browne Highly authoritative Michael Browne Highly authoritative Michael Browne Highly authoritative Michael Browne Highly authoritative Michael Browne Highly authoritative Michael Browne Highly authoritative Michael Browne Highly authoritative Michael Browne Highly authoritative Michael Browne Highly authoritative Michael Browne Highly authoritative

Cagger since : Apr 2006

Default Re: Mobile camera enforcement

Use of cctv (fixed or mobile) can no longer be used for on-street parking offences (eg single/double yellow lines)

But cameras can still be used to enforce parking rules in bus lanes, on red routes — on which drivers are not allowed to stop — and outside schools.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details