Nhs storage

windowsonme
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2637 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As part of my care plan, while I am a hospital patient, I am considering placing my belongings into storage. I belive these may be more secure as they don't need to be moved to allow domestic staff and or the landlord access to my spare room. My belongings will not need to be moved if they went into storage.

I am wondering as I will be able to qualify for 7 aftercare and free hospital treatment, Should I be paying for storage or asking the NHS to pay?

If you belongings are damaged by care staff or the Landlird : they should be insured, so claim off them.

I don't think the NHS will pay for storage of your home possessions (nor do I think the NHS should hold that responsibility, either!).

Thanks for that

The terminology quote the room next door. End quote is basically an example.

I am not sure on its exact wording. Am I right in thinking they need to provide an exact copy or the original of the document (the disclaimer).

Why do they need to be moved at all? If you aren't vacating your room why can't they be left in your room and anyone needing access to your room is liable (insured or otherwise) for any damage they cause.

If you are being asked to sign a disclaimer, I can't see how anyone can offer reliable advice as to the effects of that disclaimer without knowing what the disclaimer says.

As for you asking "Am I right in thinking they need to provide an exact copy or the original of the document (the disclaimer)." ; if you haven't already signed it, it is what you sign that matters.

However if you are already asking for them "to provide an exact copy or the original of the document" makes it sound like you have already signed something!