sofology who are they kidding

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2662 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi folks purchased a sofa from above paid cash waited 8 weeks only, looked really good in shop and was told cushions where foam and fibre ,well it arrived on 8th of December 2016 and says give cushions a couple of weeks to settle in so I did but after 4 weeks I called sofology only to be told there was no foam in the model I had ordered and was mislead buy this at point of sale , well they are offering an exchange or refund but I have couple of other problems as they have nothing instore I like ,

problems now and should sofology pay the bill as they did admit liability

1. we decorated around the colour scheme of the sofa

2. I paid £300 pound for a rug to go with the sofa

so what I am asking are they liable for the redecorating of my living room and are they liable for replacement rug as I don't get the point where I should incur more décor charges because they told lies on point of sale /so who is liable for the rug and redecor

:violin:

Edited by tomsonh1

sadly I don't think so

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Tomsonh1

Thanks for coming onto our forum.

Have sofology tagged on their 30% fee for return and cancelling?

Do you have proof that they mid-sold you

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

thanx for replys

the second part is what I received and the first part is what I sent in response now I got call from them meeting my demands i requested , and i was assured they will comply in wrighting by first class so whats the chances of compo as i said for décor and rug and having to wait 7 weeks without a sofa.

Just to make it very clear I will need a letter of confirmation stating your company is fully liable for the misleading information in store, and I am entitled to a 100% full refund, and I will need this before collection otherwise collection will not go ahead until such a time where this letter stating the above is in my possession .

Your request (******) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

CSA Rep (Sofology Ltd) Jan 4, 15:04 GMT

Dear Tomsonh1

Just to confirm that our delivery team will collect the furniture on Friday 6th January 2017. It is an all-day service from 8am to 8pm, however you will receive a text message the evening before to confirm an estimated 4 hour time slot and the delivery team will contact you when they are on their way.

Once we are in receipt of the goods and they are in the same condition as they were delivered to you, we will process the refund through our Finance Department.

Kind Regards

Sofology CSA Social Team |

Tidied up your post and removed personal info etc...

Take a look at the Consumer Rights Act 2015. You have more rights then you may believe you have right now :)

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis