BT broadband want to leave

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2649 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had been with Virgin since it started in our area, around 10- 15 years ago, and always found them reliable and the bb was excellent..

Left them in September 16 owing to the appalling TV that didn't even let you watch FREEVIEW channels.

Went to BT, and boy I am disappointed, and want to leave.

the bb has been off/on, not able to reach sites and my mobile won't connect to BT

Lodged a complaint which is still open after 3 months

India kept phoning me 3 times a day to check this & that, and I couldn't understand them half the time.

Phoning me in work hours, when I had no access to my bb, and now they have said they are sending out a new router, and THEY WILL NOT CHARGE ME,

how dare they provide such a dreadful service, and then say as if I am not entitled to it, they will not charge me.

The complaint is still open and I still really cannot get the smooth bb that I had with Virgin Media.

How do I word my cancellation letter/email to them,

under I presume the terms and conditions and compensation for no service.

LilythePink

If you liked what I said, and if it helped in any way, please tip my scales..... thank you:)

Breach of contract. They havent fulfilled their part so you should be able to exit it without penalty

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Breach of contract. They havent fulfilled their part so you should be able to exit it without penalty

So I will email them straightaway...

LilythePink

If you liked what I said, and if it helped in any way, please tip my scales..... thank you:)

Makes you appreciate how superior VM is when you leave and try the rest :wink:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Does anyone know the email of the complaints department at BT, as I emailed them last night and got a reply saying I had to phone a number, which I will not do, as I want it all in writing why I am cancelling my contract?

CEO's email of customers cancellation dept>

LilythePink

Just email the CEO direct. They cant get out of it then

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 3 weeks later...

emailed the CEO, and yes they were quick at emailing me back, but wanted me to go through all the steps that I have went through 20 times before. Emailed them back to say they had not kept their terms and conditions and I wanted to leave, but they want to talk me through my complaint.

Can I just stop payment and get another provider as I said in my email that I would give them 14 days to sort it.

LilythePink