PCS/WY/Gladstones? claim form - Multiple PCN's - £600 from 2015 **DISMISSED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2580 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

signs are prohibitive and the trade association logo says BPA so they should be following the correct code of conduct and that limits their ability to have the matter heard at county court as they are supposed to offer arbitration via Ombudsmanservicesltd.

Personally I wouldnt go down that route anyway

So how big are the signs,

how high up are they,

where are they relative to the entrance of the site

and how big is the writing on them?

You will need to get in a Skeleton defence in soon,

as you havent posted up the letters you received at the outset

we want to see the ticket slapped on your car

and the NTK that they would have sent to the keeper

so we can read them

and also determine the DATES everything was sent on.

get these up and we can hopefully find more than one reason to argue over.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi

I'm very sorry for late response as i technical hick-ups with my laptop.

As per your questions raised, the answers are as follows and i have uploaded the files as a PDF with the help of a friend.

1) The signage is 19.5 inches by 19.5 inches. The yellow and black border is 1.5inches thick.

2) The signage is 5 feet and 5 inches high.

3) There is one sign at the entrance of the car park and there are three signs within the car park

4) The WARNING SIGN is 2.5 inches in height and 15 inches in width. The PRIVATE PROPERTY SIGN is 2 inches in height and 15 inches in width. CUSTOMERS AND PERMIT HOLDERS ONLY is 1 cm in height and 40cm in width

Need help with the followings:-

1) Skeleton defence,

2) What letters do you want me to post up? Do you want me to PDF all the letters and debt collections letters i have received regarding the parking tickets?

3) The ticket slapped on the car .... the writing has fadded away. What do i do now?

4) What is NTK?

Please advise ASAP as i don't have access to IT and scanning documents...

I am also running out of time. Now really panicking. Please help

Many thanks in advance for assisting me. Much appreciated.

Regards - IKI

Parking Photo3.pdf

Parking Photo2.pdf

Parking Photo1.pdf

claimant has failed to show cause for action as there has been not contract offered to breach.

Claimant has not shown the authority to offer contracts via their sigange by way of proof of planning permission.

Claimant has not offered proof of an assignment from the landowner to enter into contracts and make civil claims on ther own behalf.

the wording on the signs themselves are prohibitive so not an offer of a contract.

They are also too small and too confusing to be properly considered.

NTK= notice to keeper,

the letter they have to send out after slapping a ticket on your vehicle.

This has to arrive between 29 and 56 days after the parking event and contain certain key phrases or they dont count and no keeper liability

generally IPC members dont rely on the POFA and that is to your advantage.

We need to see every letter you got from the parking co.

Hi Honeybee

Trend 23, I will repost once I have access to scanner. This will be tomorrow morning. Apologise for this.

In the meantime, I have done my defence. For anonymous, I have blanked out PCN, names etc. Can you please check it is OK and next week is my last week to get the defence in. Can you please check and advise if OK with you please.

I have also attached the letters which I sent to Parking Collection Services, where I received no evidence from them.

Many Thanks for your assistance. Much appreciated. Regards - IKI

Letters+Prop Defence .pdf

defence not due till by 4pm Monday 23rd jan.

please don't use that defence you've written

FAR FAR FAR too much info

and leaves you open to questions on every point you make in it

post 28 are the ONLY points you use.for a defence!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Honeybee

Please see attached parking letters which I have received from parking company. It also include letter from the solicitor which say's 4 outstanding parking tickets where on few tickets I have received no parking tickets at all. Other parking tickets are not included.

Please advise what I need to do.

I have done the defence and your colleague DX100uk says its far too much. Only put the points raised in thread 28. I am OK with this. Do I need to put that I have been in touch with the Parking Collection Services for evidence and had no reply from them. My defence is due pretty soon and I want to get my defence in by this coming Friday the latest just in case of any hickups such as IT not working, internet not working etc....

Many thanks for your assistance. Regards - IKI

Parking Tickets Issued and Letter From Solicitors 2.pdf

ive hidden that upload

please blank out the details not using a pen

info can be clearly seen through the pen.

follow the upload guide

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

just use the bullet points and dont add detail as this point.

You dont want to be stuck with nowhere else to go if you find another killer argument that you hadnt mentioned later.

You will have plenty of time to then write all about the detail of the whys and wherefores with examples of previous cases, images of signs, details of contracts etc that dont need to be seen yet.

there is a small box on the form so it shoudl give you an idea of how much is wanted.

They will certainly expand on their particulars to try and negate anything you say so keep it simple and keep it brief.

I suggested 5 lines of text and even that is the long version!

Hello there.

Please wait for the knowledgeable people, but this doesn't look like court papers to me. You've had the tame debt collector chasing and now it's gone to solicitors. I think we need to know which ones.

Other will be along later to advise, I'm sure.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

this letter is just an invoice reminder, does it relate in any way to the N1 claim form issued by the courts service or is it something else.

you were told only the bullet points so no means no. Anything else is irrelevant to this claim, they cant suddenly add a couple more for good luck

Hi Honeybee

Please see attached parking letters which I have received from parking company.

It also include letter from the solicitor which say's 4 outstanding parking tickets where on few tickets I have received no parking tickets at all. Other parking tickets are not included.

Please advise what I need to do.

I have done the defence and your colleague DX100uk says its far too much.

Only put the points raised in thread 28.

I am OK with this.

Do I need to put that I have been in touch with the Parking Collection Services for evidence and had no reply from them.

My defence is due pretty soon and I want to get my defence in by this coming Friday the latest just in case of any hickups such as IT not working, internet not working etc....

Many thanks for your assistance. Regards - IKI

Good evening honeybee

Apologies for this, i don't understand whole of your message above...."Please wait for the knowledgeable people, etc ......" Can you please explain in simple language so i could understand. Many thanks for your assistance. Regards - IKI

Good evening honeybee

Apologies for this, i don't understand whole of your message above...."Please wait for the knowledgeable people, etc ......" Can you please explain in simple language so i could understand. Many thanks for your assistance. Regards - IKI

Hello there.

That was my message this morning. People like ericsbrother know far more than I do about parking matters, I was just telling you what I thought the letters were and saying to wait for people like EB to comment, which he has.

I hope that helps.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

this is not a N1 claim form from the courts service.

Is this all you have received?

We seem to be repeating ourselves

so tell the forum exactly what paperwork you have had and if it is no more than this then stop worrying.

We will then suggest a short response to the solicitors that you can send but we need to know where precisely we are in the proceedings

Hi

I have received the following documents:

1 - In thread 36, all the letters are attached which I have received from Parking Collection Services (PCS) and a solicitor letter regarding outstand none payment of parking charges.

2 - I have received via the post, a claim form dated 22/12/16 which I received on 24/12/16. Whether this claim form is from the courts or the solicitor, I don't know. I am unable to scan this claim form for you to have a look as I don't have access to scanner. There are 4 pages as follows:

Page 1, with a reference number at the bottom as: N1SDT Claim Form (04.14),

Page 2, with a reference number at the bottom of page as: N9SDT Response Pack (04.14),

Page 3, with a reference number at the bottom of page as: N9A (SDT) Form for admission (specified amount) (0.4.14)

Page 4, with a reference number at the bottom of page as N9B (SDT) Defence and Counterclaim (specified amount) (04.13)

My defence deadline is 23rd Jan 2017 to put forward my defence. Thread 28 points will be used. I am hoping to put my defence in tomorrow (Saturday 21st January), just in case due to any last minute hickups!

What response needs to go to solicitor? Please advice

Kind regards - IKI

Particular of Claim states….which I have copied word to word other than car registration number.

The driver of the vehicle registration ****** (the vehicle) incurred the parking charge(s) on 26/11/2015, 25/11/2015, 30/11/2015, 01/12/15 for breaching the terms of parking on the land at **-** Great Horton Road, Bradford BD7 1AZ.

The defendant was driving the Vehicle and/or is the keeper of the vehicle.

AND THE CLAIMANT CLAIMS

£600 for parking charges / Damages and indemnity cost if applicable,

together with interest of £47.38 pursuant to s69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at 8% pa,

continuing to Judgement at 13.10p per day.

Regards - IKI

the first thing you need to do is acknowledge the claim.

do this online at moneyclaimonline.

All this messing about talking about stupid bit of paper from idiots when you ahve been asked several times abiout the claim form has probably cost you the case already as you only have 12 days to ack the claim and then another 14 days to file a defence.

The claim itself doesnt reach the standard needed so could be struck out for having no merits but you have probably blown that.

Hi Ericsbrother

Thanks for getting back.

I am confused with your message in thread 45. Don’t understand.

I have acknowledged the claim on 28/12/16 which I completed online with the help of your colleague DX within the deadline.

I was notified by your colleague that my defence need to be in by 4pm on 23rd January 2017.

I am filling my defence today to have it all completed.

Very confused with your message in thread 45.

Can you explain in plain english please.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Regards - IP

Hi

I am unable to logon to MCOL as I have missed placed my MCOL number and password.

I am unable to gain access to online MCOL.

As a result of this,

I have completed a manual defence form and also written a letter to the County Court that I am unable to complete the claim online and in return submitted a manual defence.

I hope this is acceptable.

I have sent the defence form off special delivery this morning as the post office which I use shuts at 12.30pm.

I hope this is acceptable by the courts.

If I could locate my MCOL number and password then I may put my defence in on-line?

Is this OK or do I now just leave it. Please advice.

Regards - Iki

MCOL is only one way of responding to a claim.

If you are having problems logging in, or would prefer not to use MCOL,

you can fax, email or post your response to the Court instead.

If you send your response by e mail

please send it to [email protected] and ensure you quote “Claim response” and quote the claim number in the subject field.

what defence did you file? not that war and peace one I hope!!

dx

and they

Hi DX

I have used the defence in thread 28 only, no more.

I have posted the defence off this morning to County Court Business Centre, by using Special Next Day Delivery as my defence deadline is 4pm on 23rd January 2017.

What happens next?

Regards - IKI

they have 28 days to do 'something' else it gets autostayed.

i'd be emailing it too but

see if you can find that ref number [check your junk email folder too online in the webmail interface]

then you can file it by mcol Monday if not use that email address

and they