192 emails a day from Equifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2673 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Recently I raised a query with clearscore and this was exaclated to equifax who emailed me to say it had been raised and could take 21 days to resolve, this email was then repeated every 15 minutes , each email just added to the previous email in the chain so they are getting longer and longer.

I am now receiving 192 emails a day from equifax , each the same although a bit longer

I do not want to spam the emails in case one actually says something relevant.

I have phoned to complain and emailed to complain but no result.

Any ideas as to what my next step should be

Would it be unrealistic to issue a LBA for quantifiable loss, i.e time taken each day to check and delete each eamil, at 192 that could easily be an hour , so far for in excess of 10 days so 100 hours work

Any thoughts?

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

It's likely a bug in their email software. Temp block it or divert it to trash, rung equinox and advise if they do not sort it immediately you will be taking advice.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

It's very doubtful you'll be able to succeed with a lbs. It wouldn't be 100 hours in a judges eyes as any tech savvy person can easily tell if it's a forwarded email and delete it within a few second

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

It's very doubtful you'll be able to succeed with a lbs. It wouldn't be 100 hours in a judges eyes as any tech savvy person can easily tell if it's a forwarded email and delete it within a few second

I take your point and that was my initial thoughts but 192 at say 10 secs per email 1920 seconds per day - assuming you do it in one fell swoop is 30 minutes per day. Currently 13 days so 6.5 hours to date + time to compose complaint letters etc. Ok so not the hour I first said

Then you are talking about tech savvy whereas I am probably just average ability at best for a middle aged man

Anyway, there has been a recorded telephone conversation, and now an email sent with a copy of the email chain to their customer services

I really really do take your point, I am just frustrated and curious - even if i set them all up to divert to an inbox I am rapidly using my google drive space up - and then I have to check them all to see if any is actually an answer. I will try to work out how to divert them to a separate folder

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .