NHS Pension Problem

brianbss
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2710 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recently been TUPEE'd back to the NHS, April 2016, and was informed that because I had previously been with NHS, 2007-2013 and had opted to recieve my NHS pension when I left, I was not entitled to rejoin the NHS Pension Schemme. Subsequently, I was enroled on the goverment NEST pension scheme, which means my employer, NHS only pays into the scheme the minimum 1% contrubution. I have asked if they would increase my contributions to bring them in line with my colleagues but they have declined stating they have no obligations to increase their contributions. Any feedback would be helpful as to whether I have recourse or not. Thanks

Hello there.

You have a duplicate thread running in the main pensions section and ericsbrother has replied. In order to avoid confusion, I'm closing this thread. Anyone who can help can see the new thread via this link.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?472065-NHS-Pension-Problem&p=4971504#post4971504

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2710 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks