Nolan Solicitors BOS Card sold to CAbot

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2706 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I wonder if someone can give me advice please on how to proceed, I have likely done the wrong thing already.

My bank of Scotland credit card was sold on to Cabot who I was paying £5 a month to (all I can afford)

I stopped paying a while ago when even that payment got to much due to post op recovery and sick pay.

Now it has been passed to nolans law and they are threatening court action.

I have emailed them to offer the original agreement of £5 just to get them off my back as I'm scared about a ccj but I'm worried they will decline this offer and take me to court.

I know the debt is valid. I know it was sold on and it is on my credit file as satisfied.

I am not sure of the best course of action?

What are the details of the debt, date account opened, default date if any, assignation dates, whats showing on your credit file?

In many cases we can help but need all the info first.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

CCA cabot or the solicitor. Cabot rarely ever chases legit debts. They just buy them in bulk and harass and intimidate until someone pays up

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D