amazon empty mobile phone box

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2719 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All,

Last monday brought a mobile phone online from amazon approx £90.00, selected one day delivery and the parcel arrived the next day, when i got home from work i opened the box and thought rather light, when i opened the package using the tear strip the mobile phone box was inside but the void seal broken i opened up the box all the other content there but no phone,

called amazon told have to open investigation and wait 48 hour,

thursday came called amazon yet again, told me to call back in an hour, did this and was told by amazon that there investigation is complete and they are happy the phone arrived , i told them it surely didn't so they told me they would email me the next step,

the next step is to contact the police and file a crime report and send them a fully copy of the crime report,

I was furious by this time so decided to head to the amazon depot,

when i got there the security guard got one of the managers down

he said it was wrong how i was treated and took the package and remaining contents from me and said he'd be in touch and investigate things his end and get me a replacement asap,

This didn't happen at all,

so know im left with nothing at all,

i contact the police and they told me there is no crime to report as its a civil matter ???

What can i do next to resolve this ? i help me out guys pleaseeeeeee

If you had the box did you photo it and manage to get the imei ?

If so I would block the handset.

I wouldn't because he never received it so the contract of sale was never fulfilled and he never became the rightful owner of the mobile.

It remains Amazon property until safely delivered.

I wouldn't because he never received it so the contract of sale was never fulfilled and he never became the rightful owner of the mobile.

It remains Amazon property until safely delivered.

I haven't done anything with the imei incase Amazon or the police decided to track the phone and as you rightly say it's not mine to block as I never received it

Either Amazon send you another one or you get your money back.

If you had reported it to the police when instructed to you would have a crime ref no and more leverage but instead you gave away the only evidence of anything, Stop fussing over this phone and chase the money

you could use social media to name and shame the depot. A general rant wont get you anywhere but a targeted series of questions for them to consider might do.

Quoote your order number but not anything that identifies where you think the phone is now as that is conjecture and not of any relvance to your complaint

chargeback

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Amazon UK

Mr Doug Gurr

Chief Executive

60 Holborn Viaduct

London

EC1A 2FD

Email: [email protected]

Company Number: 03223028

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group