Very: No delivery, no refund

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2738 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

We are in a messy situation with Very which is stressing us out.

An order was made at the beginning of the month and extra was paid for Saturday delivery.

We stayed in Sat, no delivery and suddenly an email from the dreaded Yodel that an attempt was made. We have CCTV and can confirm no delivery was attempted.

The only re-arrange delivery date they then offer is the following Saturday.

We had a chat with Very online (live chat) to explain and they did the usual apologising before saying it will be delivered the next working day...guess what? nothing.

Chat after chat, it was decided the following Sat it will be delivered. And...nothing.

By now, our guests had come and gone so it was too late for these items so we cancelled the order. This is where it gets messy.

Very will not cancel/refund unless the items are rejected.

Yodel will not deliver because they cannot find our address (they've delivered many times before)

We've been going round in circles for the past 2 weeks. Had enough and contacted the credit card company who have now stated the claims process.

I was also considering small claims as the total value is around £150 and where I used this as a threat (happy to take out this threat), things started to somewhat move.

Mysteriously, two of the three items appeared to be shoved under our gates which meant the gates did not open for about 10 minutes as the sensors were blocked.

Yodel state 2 were delivered with signature. We never signed it (both at work and again CCTV to show this)

The third box? Who knows where it is but Very still will not cancel until the 2 boxes are now collected and the third is delivered with us rejecting it.

So where do we stand?

Will credit card company say 2 have been delivered they cannot help?

I have no space in the house for 2 large boxes to be stored, can I leave them outside? I did not sign for them, as far as I am concerned I do not know what they are

This has cost us a lot in time off work to get in-touch with Very ,Yodel - waiting for deliveries that do not show up and we're now going to be paying interest soon on the amount given we can't pay it off while we're waiting for it to be refunded (as we'll be in debit once the refund is issued)

Very has been completely useless as have Yodel

Thanks in advance!

Slight update- clearly my tactics are working

We have been now refunded for one - the missing one which now indeed seems lost according to Yodel.

How you can lose a 6ft headboard is a mystery but anyway

The other 2 are apparently being picked up tomorrow at which point a refund will be issued.

Hopefully this will be the end of it but they've still yet to be picked up which will be a challenge in itself for Yodel i'm sure