SOFOLOGY 30% Fee of full cost to change a sofa order 3 days ago

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2737 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ordered sofa from sofology on Saturday INSTOREHad 48 hours from then to confirm order or order automatically confirms did this then had a funny feeling about plans of our new build from what I had seen of the shell of the house from the main road

The sofa basically was ordered as a left facing corner sofa

I need to change this to a right facing one only 2 days after confirmation date and it is going to cost me £317 after placing an order of £2000

Just wanna double check on this one, are they "Cancelling" or "Amending" the order?

Because it sounds like they care trying to cancel the order to replace it...

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

I cant see how they can justify that when its not even really been started yet.

You have a few rights i would imagine under the Consumer Rights act 2015... Just because their T&Cs say somethings, doesnt mean it complies with the Act.

Might be worth getting in contact with the CEO Team @ Sofology.

Tell them that you are unhappy with this etc and if its not resolved accordingly etc then you will escalate to the ombudsman

Have a read off https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/about-us/how-citizens-advice-works/citizens-advice-consumer-work/the-consumer-rights-act-2015/

Very good advice from CAB. You should also have a certain amount of time to back out of the finance agreement. What happened in store on Saturday when you placed the order?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Hi Kirk91

How did you get on in the end?

FKO

I'm still going with it iv looked at the consumer rights acts and I'm very baffled by it all if I'm completely honest I have emailed them earlier today to say they need to give me the contact of the CEO or I will take this further to the obudsman that was at 10:15 still no reply. From them the problem I'm having is my sofa is now being delayed by there ignorance

Thanks for you concerns

No problem at all :)

The point i was trying to make is that you have rights and not to let the company run rings around you.

At least you are slightly more clued up now then you were say yesterday.

FWIW -

Take the space out.

If you need any help understanding the Consumer Rights Stuff, please let me know.

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis