IDEM CCA return re overdraft account

Pearlyj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2740 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good afternoon

I have received the attached response following a CCA letter.

Is this contact or not as they are now saying the debt has become enforceable. If not correct what do I need to do now.

Below is my original post re this

Many thanks

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?467679-Unable-to-pay-DMP-as-now-unemployed

CCA return.pdf

Edited by dx100uk
pdfs REDACTED PROPERLY NOT BY A PEN & merged to one file - dx

Threads merged...please keep to one thread per issue.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

urm..

I though this debt with idem was a mastercard not an overdraft?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

OK I'll rename this thread for you

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sorry I was in a rush earlier but have since been having a search on here. I am presuming that the response I have received is incorrect as they havent included a signed agreement but just a statement. Am I correct in my assumption.

Many thanks

Well, I'm impressed!

You sent them a CCA request for an overdraft and they've managed to send you one!!!

AFAIK, overdrafts never came under the CCA?

Are you still in a DMP?

If the bank has sold it to these, then I'd be inclined to drop payments down to £1 a month for the life of the debt, or ignore them totally and pay the bank direct, if they haven't sold it.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

This is one of three that they hold, the other 2 are for a CC with HSBC and loan with HFC

I am just wanting to know if they have provided enough to make there claim valid for this one as I believe that they do not have to provide a signed agreement for an overdraft. if what they have sent is not correct then I wondered what I would write in reply

I was on a DMP with steppchange but it has been cancelled as i havent paid in 3 months due to being out of work

Many thanks

Correct, there is no signed agreement for an OD, which is why I'm amazed they responded at all!

Like I say, the maximum you need to pay on this non priority debt is £1 a month, have you reclaimed all of the fees/charges including interest on this OD?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Correct, there is no signed agreement for an OD, which is why I'm amazed they responded at all!

Like I say, the maximum you need to pay on this non priority debt is £1 a month, have you reclaimed all of the fees/charges including interest on this OD?

I'm not really sure what I'm looking for but everything I received is in the attachment

Many thanks

How much of that OD is charges?

Have you reclaimed everything you can to get that total as low as possible?