Stress at work

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2772 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We have a new manager at work. The last manager left as the team started an investigation and complaints against him because of his management style and bullying. When the new manager came in I made my concerns clear to him, I felt overworked, I was completing tasks outside my job description and I needed support. He seemed to agree with everything and I seen this as a positive start. Over the last few weeks he has repeatedly called me into his office, not listened when I answer his questions and has continue to put more work onto me. I found out this week my colleague who started the same job on the same day has been receiving a higher wage (in an email accidentally sent to me by HR) when i went into see the manager I basically broke down told him I am stressed , had enough and want this sorting. Can anyone please advise what next steps I should take. I want my wages back dating and aligning but I also want my boss to take me serious and give me some support. Hr have been notified but again they don't seem to want to help and are dragging out my pay query. I feel so drained. Thanks in advance for all your help

basically a repeat of your other posting. If this went on when you were working for an agency you should have told them that you want to be moved. You seem to be pleased to be given a permanent post but here you say it is all too much for you. Why did you take the position then?