Under counter freezer

momma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2787 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I ordered an under counter black freezer from Curry's , online, a week ago. It arrived the next day.

I requested the delivery crew to remove the packaging, and just as well that I did as the top was damaged, scratched and scuffed, very apparent, even the delivery crew were shocked. There are also scratches down the side and several gouges on the front.

The delivery crew wrote all this on the delivery sheet and said they would immediately report back. Stupidly I made the mistake of not asking them to take it back with them.

T & C state all damaged goods must be reported and returned within 48 hours...try doing this.

When I reported it using their correct method I said I would accept a replacement. Their T & C said they will respond within 24 hours. I cannot get a response.

I have now contacted them four times, one to the CEO..still silence.

This freezer is a 'top up' to my main freezer and is taking up the only available space in my kitchen.

I want to order another freezer from another supplier but until this is moved, I have no where to put a new one.

The only place I can put this is either on the drive, in the open, but behind locked gates, or in a very full garage, where it will no doubt get dirty and probably more damaged as my son uses this to store his tools (he does not live with me)

I know I should take 'reasonable care' until they pick it up. But if they don't respond, where do my duties end in this respect?:?::?::?::?::?:

I am now going to go back to credit card company to get payment reversed in the meanwhile/