student overdraft interest refund letter

whsa
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2778 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've received a letter saying around £100 plus another £80 of compensatory interest is to be refunded to my account reflecting a mistake in charging overdraft interest to my student account which I opened in 1998.

I called the remediation operations as directed by the letter to sort out at least the charges, but the representative I spoke to wasn't able to help much, but she said that this should represent all interest charged to the account. It doesn't match up with even my last 6 years of statements, which total ten times this much, plus several charges.

I've previously claimed my penalty charges back from natwest, but did not get into the interest as it seemed too complicated at the time (c.2006/7)

I can only easily get statements going back 6 years through online banking, and although I have a ton of historic statements from my previous claim, I don't have anything from 2006-2009.

Anyone had a similar letter?

Can I get statements beyond 6 years old?

Can I get statements beyond 6 years old?

You will have to send Natwest a Subject Access Request, enclose a £10 Postal Order, it can take up to 40 calender days for you to receive this information.

The Subject Access Request will mean that you receive the complete history including all statements, internal screenshots, notes etc.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387306-Full-Subject-Access-Request-**Updated-January-2015**

Stigman

• Confused 1

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you