Halifax Loan TWO Marlin group.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2751 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Halifax loan TWO

Loan amount then was £12,500 repayble at £263.81 over 86 months total repayable £22,687.66

This loan was taken out to repay other loans and credit cards/overdrafts built up my gaming machines.

Managed to keep repayments up for a very short while, due to gambling and other financial difficulties.

Defaulted 2010 which drops off my credit files next month after six years

Paying reduced amount via debt collection campany Marlin group.

Wrote informing of pending problems, interest was STOPPED straight away, and few charges for late payments collection fees were refunded, lowering balance.

Balance due dropped to less than £13k after interest removed, now stands at £9,729 after six years no problems with debt collection companies, all accepted reduced payments without hassle.

None of the Halifax loan accounts have threatened court action, infact very little contact from them at all, just yearly statements, during the last six years.

SAR will get posted as per other threads written tonight to Halifax in relation to all accounts held, and up dates will be added when arrives.

Thats all debts on threads tonight and will be up dated after getting replies from all CCA's and SAR

As DX100uk mentioned in other threads written by me, irresponsible lending due to issues of gambling and accounts show such, possible route of such will be looked into over next few weeks. cheers DX100uk

!2 years Tesco distribution supervisor

7 years Sainsburys Transport Manager

4 Years housing officer ( Lettings )

Partner... 23 Years social services depts

All advice is given through own opition, also by seeking/searching info on behalf of poster, and own personnel dealings.

• 3 weeks later...

REply received today as follows

Thank you for your request under sec 77-79 of the consumer credit act 1974

We currently do not have this information on file, however I have requested the relevant details which will include a copy of the credit agreement, statement of account and original terms and conditions from the original lender.

I acknowledge the 12 day time limit to provide this information before the account becomes unenforceable, however as we have to request the details from the original lender I anticipate that we will be able to provide this within 40 days. If we are unable to obtain the information within those time limits, we will write to you again.

All advice is given through own opition, also by seeking/searching info on behalf of poster, and own personnel dealings.

• 1 month later...

Up-date Massive package arrived this morning, and I mean massive bundle of paper-work, must be at least few thousand sheets of paper work to look through. this relates to FIVE accounts with Bank of Scotland, all threads on here, will now spend next few days reading through all this, good job I'm off work for week, LOL and up date each thread as I find each paper work which relates to each thread. BOS have refunded my SAR fee of £10 due to missing the 40 day time scale, kind of them eh...... Give me couple of days and will up date each one of my threads which the full SAR relates to. Gosh some reading ahead....

• dx100uk changed the title to Halifax Loan TWO Marlin group.