Financial Ombudsman failure to review all evidence and making poor excuses for mis sold ppi and other insurances

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2783 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I'm new here, but just wondered if anyone has experience with successfully challenging and overthrowing an ombudsman's final decision. The Financial ombudsman has made lots of poor excuses and failed to look at the significant evidence that yes car credit/direct auto have mis sold ppi and other insurances without permission. Many thanks if u can advise

Hello

I'm new here, but just wondered if anyone has experience with successfully challenging and overthrowing an ombudsman's final decision. The Financial ombudsman has made lots of poor excuses and failed to look at the significant evidence that yes car credit/direct auto have mis sold ppi and other insurances without permission. Many thanks if u can advise

I think generally a final decision by the actual Ombudsman is final and i am not sure about any review process for their decisions. But if you have not done so far,it might be worth sending the FOS a Data Protection Subject Access Request asking for a complete copy of the complaints file and all other recorded data.

The FOS will normally send you something to sign and return asking whether you want to agree or reject their decision. You can reject their decision and take Yes Car credit to court instead.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I think generally a final decision by the actual Ombudsman is final and i am not sure about any review process for their decisions. But if you have not done so far,it might be worth sending the FOS a Data Protection Subject Access Request asking for a complete copy of the complaints file and all other recorded data.

The FOS will normally send you something to sign and return asking whether you want to agree or reject their decision. You can reject their decision and take Yes Car credit to court instead.

Thanks, I will do that regards the sar.