Mr Lender Credit Agreement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2817 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am trying to get hold of a Mr Lender credit agreement from 2001 - 12. I have done the whole CCA and DSAR bit but I only have page 1 of a two page agreement and need to see the 'information overleaf' part.

Has anyone got one they could post?

Thanks!!

Better if you have Statements and a copy of your CRA :)

Go ask them for it :) (Well Statements anyway)

If they havent supplied a suitable CCA, then due to the nature of the issue, go tell them.

I have a CEO Email if you need it.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Mate just email them and ask for a breakdown of all loans and all payments. I had mine the next day and I then had a partial refund of interest after sending them an irresponsible lending email. Had the cash transfered within hours.

Follow fko's advice, otherwise you will continually be fobbed off and you wont get the correct money if successful.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Well why do you think a CCA Will help in your Irresponsible Lending Claim?

Not me judging, Id like to know as sometimes I miss things that arent blatantly obvious :)

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Hi NT.

Mr Lender did not exist in 2001, they have only been trading since 2010. I have had 3 loans with them between March 2012 and Novemeber 2012 with a few rollovers. I just looked and all my agreements are the same. Private message me and I will email the agreement to you, I will have to mark out the private information as that is personal. As others have said, you don't need the CCA to make an affordability complaint. I had success in a refund of 1 of my loans with them.

Steve