Carpenters PI solicitors and their scam claims

BobtheFish
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2619 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Evening,

I'm unfortunately another one of those people who got involved with Carpenters solicitors before seeing the posts on here about them :-(

Was put through to them after a car accident that wasn't my fault after suffering a few bruises and a bit of a sore neck, decided a week later it wasn't worth pursuing for a personal injury claim as the bruises had almost gone and my health was back to normal,

got my case for personal injury claim closed by them on the phone but now dreading them sending a huge bill through for their costs as I didn't have legal costs as part of my car insurance policy at the time, bit of a painful lesson on the way I'm guessing. Like a few other on here I did email them on a few matters but yet to receive a response.

Keep us informed about this

Might be better if one of the mods could switch this post to the car insurance forum maybe as it's more relevant there?

Thread moved.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Doubtful you will get anything, the costs will just be case development costs. The only time they will pursue you for this is if you have tried it on and got them to be involved, even then they'd have to prove that you duped their professional assessment.

Having the legal expenses just means which route they will take the funding, i.e. through the funding or get you to sign a no win no fee.

....but as mentioned above, do let the board know if anything happens.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks to all for the above replies, didn't get a notification through so apologies for the delay in responding, os far nothing from Carpenters, the small matter of hire car charges but that's a different thread*– thanks again all.

• dx100uk changed the title to Carpenters PI solicitors and their scam claims