Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32
FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32
    Basic Account Holder cruzhughes Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jul 2016

Default Re: Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - bal all penalties/PPI/MIF/LIFE/PPI or IR - help

They've started back up today.... Nice little letter off lightfoots solicitors. They got a cheek when all my stuff has gone unanswered numerous times. Advice please dx?

Attached Files

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - bal all penalties/PPI/MIF/LIFE/PPI or IR - help

ignore says might twice not will

as I said before
    they'll go nowhere near a courtroom door until they comply with the judges orders

dx

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Ok crazy as it's Dated the day after SARicon date I still haven't had was up??

Here goes prime are starting court proceedings again.. however I have noticed their letter was dated the day before the date of lightfoots letter. What's the verdict?

Attached Files

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

I instruct my dog to stay
    if it does is an entirely diff matter.

dx

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Do you think I'm safe???

Just received off prime. I'm presuming in response to letter I sent in may i will email you that and the one I sent after in June dx. Still wondering what's going on.!

Attached Files

I make it 17,989.03 not the figure they have of 18,030.63 so that's out by 41.60 would have been 51.60 but 10 has been credited for SARicon. But still not had it

well all of this varying amount confusion letters the lot
    needs to be carefully document as it will no doubt prove useful I'm proving they seriously don't have a clue what they are on about
    if it ever gets before a judge again.

dx

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Don't you worry about that everything is in date order.

It's handy as it's the only way I can keep track of anything they keep coming back at me with which is not often or in reply to what it should be to.

Nothing ever in response of what's been requested from them. Not even The SARicon. But I realise this is in my favour.

I thought that was a requirement if and when requested?

However the fact they've just said above about instruction of solicitors being cancelled as it was an error by them is berserk..

They can't seriously have the paperwork for the 2008 loan or they would have sent it surely?

All they have is a copy of the legal charge dated 2006. They have not even sent me that. I only have that as I paid for it from the LR when I seen the deed of variation on there.

This saga gets more crazy as time progresses and I think the staff they employ need to take a course in basic arithmetic.

Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    nothing you or i can do
    but very firm rebuttal of anything short of removing the charge and writing the debt off should be accepted.

IMHO i'd be pushing very hard on this if they start playing games..

the retort to anything they suggest will be replied with

please write the debt off and remove the charge
    my evidence has already been clearly submitted many times ...
    I would guess they are going to push too.
    but your response will always be simply that.

call their bluff lets see if they want to wash their dirty clothes in front of the judge again.

were I to be blunt..this is the only way you'll ever resolve it.
    Do you think it's time to start asking them the question of removing the charge or just continue to sit back and wait??

You aren't going to believe this. Court hearing has been restored. This is what I've received from Court today. What on earth is going on with these? Especially after letter I posted here yesterday.

Attached Files

well if they've not complied with the judges demands last time then they'll get nowhere

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Shall I ring Court and find out what's going on? If I still got to go my file is at the ready. Not a lot in there from them mind...,

yep no harm in doing that

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

This all gets crazier by the day. Think you're spot on in saying they ain't got a clue what's they are doing.?

it really makes me wonder about the other 30+ people on that list
    whats going on with them...

did this offshore debt buyer really expect people to just blindly pay them on a whim.

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

They could have even lost their homes by now. I wonder if they fact they are abroad is the reason why the responses are taking so long.

Who knows the rest may appear here soon.

Site Team Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn's Avatar

Cagger since : Aug 2007

It could be that the court letter has crossed with the letter they sent you saying they had cancelled. The court usually aren't that quick at sending letters out - call them and tell them you have a letter from the Claimant stating court proceedings have been cancelled.

Help us to keep on helping
    Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.
    Follows
    Following

Post 621 and 624 dated on 11 and 12th of July 7 days from the solicitors letter then would be 19th . Letter saying they had cancelled as it was done in error on 21st and court letter received today. Very short time span there to start court proceedings and then for them to say it was done in error 2 days later???

Don't you think?

This company are baffling me.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details