Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - ***Claim Dismissed***

cruzhughes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1693 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep no harm in doing that

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

it really makes me wonder about the other 30+ people on that list

whats going on with them...

did this offshore debt buyer really expect people to just blindly pay them on a whim.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It could be that the court letter has crossed with the letter they sent you saying they had cancelled. The court usually aren't that quick at sending letters out - call them and tell them you have a letter from the Claimant stating court proceedings have been cancelled.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Post 621 and 624 dated on 11 and 12th of July 7 days from the solicitors letter then would be 19th . Letter saying they had cancelled as it was done in error on 21st and court letter received today. Very short time span there to start court proceedings and then for them to say it was done in error 2 days later???

Don't you think?

This company are baffling me.

what did the court say?

dx

and they

Busy in work and when I had time to ring It was too late. But will be ringing first thing. Did you notice how the letter was addressed to owner/occupier? That's why she must have opened it.as she normally bins everything.

Just spoke to the court.... there's something very fishy going on if you ask me.

Lightfoots actioned the claim on the 21st the very same day as Prime wrote to me on 21st saying disregard court proceedings as it was done in error. Nowt has been cancelled with the court. They have advised I get in touch with the other party.

What's your thoughts?

Any ideas on a letter? And to whom lightfoots or prime

you sure that letter says they are cancelling the court order?

I didn't think it actually read that way to me.

says cancelling the action by the solicitors..

so me thinks the court case has been started again in error.

sorry

ring lightfooots and check

dx

and they

Sorry the action to recover the debt I meant. Not the court order But the solicitors look like they started it the day that letter came out

Not forgetting alpha haven't written to me only owner occupier of old address

yea but they would have been instructed several days before and jumped the gun

hence the to the occupier' bit.

id still ring them

record it mind

it might be useful.

dx

and they

The 11th was on letter that lightfoots said they had been instructed by their client.

Spoken to lightfoots.. They haven't received anything off alpha saying to cancel. they reckon an administration error.

But how can that be with them other paragraphs in letter.

They said contact alpha ...��

Best not ring them. Letter maybe?

Sorry did not see post before I rang hence no recording

Shall I draft a letter to prime questioning what they said in letter about disregarding the solictors actions that were done in error mention the fact I've spoke to court and lightfoots after having notice of restored hearing and they said nothing been cancelled with ether party's.

And ask them what an earths going on??

you've 3 weeks

yes write

i'd also add about the 'debt' being all bogus and you wanting the charge removed.

and they

better here the ell-enn can see it if shes around

and they

Here goes ........ Edit away

Thank you for your letter dated 21/07/2017 the contents of which have once again been noted.

The statement you have provided is still incorrect as you have not removed all the said fees. You have also have 2 credits on there a cheque receipt for £1.00 on 13/03/2017 and another for £9.00 on the 17/05/2017. This payment was for a Subject Access Request and not to be credited to the account. After which a second request for this information in letter dated 02/06/2017. You are still in default of providing this. .

I would like to bring to your attention the last paragraph in the said letter about you instructing solicitors on 11/07/2017 and for me to disregard this action as it was carried out in error. So can you please explain how I have received a letter from the courts stating this hearing has been restored to 21/08/2017.

Further to this Lightfoots sent a letter to the owner occupier of my old address on the 26/07/2017 giving notice of possession proceedings 5 days after your letter to me.

I have also spoken to lightfoots and told them about letter and they know nothing on it being cancelled. Can you clarify the situation on this please.

The judge stated on the previous hearing the whole thing needs to be reviewed which I don’t think you have carried out.

I would like to bring to your attention that in every correspondence you have received from me since March 2017 requesting information. Your responses have either not been satisfactory or you have not provided any evidence of anything I have requested from yourselves all of which I have proof of signatures to say they have been received. These consist of

• 08/03/2017 - CCA Request

• 25/03/2017 – Account in Serious Dispute Letter

• 29/03/2017 - 2nd CCA Request

• 24/04/2017 - 2nd Request for Account information

• 15/05/2017 - 3rd Request for Account information and 1st Subject Access Request

• 02/06/2017 – 2nd Subject Access Request and response to your letter dated 30/05/2017

With all the evidence you have failed to provide me with from the list above as well as a notice of assignment, a credit agreement for the debt in question. You have still accepted a payment for £8,163.29 due to previous complaints regarding the irresponsible lending and miss selling of insurances on a loans owned by Welcome Finance. .

I am requesting you remove the charge and write the bogus debt off. My evidence has been clearly submitted many times

I thank you for your time look forward to hearing from you within 14 days.

Shall I also add this

The charge you hold refers to a debt dated 19/10/2006 fot £8019.62 wqhich had £1485.75 PPI £175 personal accident plan and £3339.03 Intrest added. I have paid over and above this figure.

don't limit yourself to this one issue, paint the whole picture briefly refer to your full letter sent to them date.

keep up the pressure you want the whole thing resolved and removed. dx

and they