Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36
FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36
    Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - bal all penalties/PPI/MIF/LIFE/PPI or IR - help

std crap as that comms log you uploaded clearly states otherwise

its nice to see reading those docs that they are very frightened of carrying out any legal proceedings.

dx

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder cruzhughes Novitiate

Cagger since : Jul 2016

Default Re: Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - bal all penalties/PPI/MIF/LIFE/PPI or IR - help

It's all a bit of a mess ain't it??
    They've even sent an abbreviation breakdown but none of what they've used are on the list.
    That's how some of it makes no sense to me what they are talking about!!
    Are you any the wiser?

What's a pre litigation worklist?

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

only that it reinforces my thoughts that they don't have a clue what they are doing or what they are dealing with.
    dx

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Roll on court on Monday then?!!

Just Spoke to courts, they have received adjournment letter, but case not off list. Explained that this is the second time they've done this. She said we can still go as they'll get charged if we do. She also said come and speak to judge about it all.

Brill get a cost list done!!

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

What's one of those and How do I do that??

Travel stationary loss of work
    19p/hr rate you charge in taking time to make you case
    Document writing
    Investigation etc

You are a litigant in person
    Look up LIP costs here
    Search CAGicon box red top toolbar

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Ok will do!!! Thanks for that!!!

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details