Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29
FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29
    Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - bal all penalties/PPI/MIF/LIFE/PPI or IR - help

told ya.

so now you look at what you stated in your reply to the repo
    its not a defence.

so to refresh us what was said..

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder cruzhughes Novitiate

Cagger since : Jul 2016

Default Re: Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - bal all penalties/PPI/MIF/LIFE/PPI or IR - help

Explain what you mean lol

Here's the defence statement

Attached Files

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

that's brill
    now the interesting bit starts then...

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

And that interesting bit is what exactly?!!

cummo engage brain...

what did the judge say....go read it again..

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Site Team Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn's Avatar

Cagger since : Aug 2007

I didn't think they'd turn up, if they want to carry on with a repo claim they're going to need a re-think.

Just wait and see what they send you (if anything)

Help us to keep on helping
    Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.
    Follows
    Following

Suspended indefinitely???

I'm unsure what I'm trying to deciper here dx.

Alpha could still say I owe them money albeit 7888 less than they originally said?

Alpha could find the 7888 and wipe the slate clean?

Alpha could sell debt?

Alpha could take me back to court??

Alpha never contact me again and the charge remains?

Alpha send me a cheque for the 7888?!

one tip I've learned
    if not here
    elsewhere
    write down now exactly what the actually judge said
    as in time it get twisted and added too in your mind.

you now have the upper hand by a long shot.

you know that, according to what you said above
    the judge said...

SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY due to them needing to undertake a review on what I've stated in defence.

so I've already pointed to I don't think he said defence.
    so recall it and get it right.

they'll go nowhere near a court again until the above is resolved
    and as the whole thing is mentioned in your statement to the court
    the whole thing needs to be reviewed.

pers i'd be sticking in some rather large tent pegs and weather the storm.
    and stick to you statement and what the judge said.
    the whole thing needs a review.
    and if its not to your satisfaction [i'e write it off removed the charge totally.

you reject anything they do/say until that's achieved.

let them go back to court call their bluff too.

dx

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY due to them (Alpha) needing to undertake a review on account

. Lightfoots themselves stated this too in letter to the court requesting adjournment

Do I need to do anything at all or do I just sit back and wait any wait until they contact me and I then barter with them to get the charge gone.

Thank you for making this more clearer to me

Site Team Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn's Avatar

You sit and wait to see what happens next

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.
    Follows
    Following

The last 18 months have been like that. I'm sure I'll cope even though I'm impatient and want it put to bed! Thanks for all you've done!! . Any idea what turn this could take from here on in?

Default Re: Welcome finance problem

you'd be walking the streets with just a carrier bag if you'd not come here.

let things settle
    you know what you want..

whatever you do
    don't blindly do write say or think anything without asking.

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

I won't do anything without checking here. That's not my nature you should know that by now!. Ill nag the guts out of you first! You know that much is true!!

Take a break for a bit, there's nothing more we can say, or you can do, at the moment.

Follows
    Following

Ok. I salute the pair of you!

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details