Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - ***Claim Dismissed***

cruzhughes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1691 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

That's a different argument - get the reposession action out of the way first

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You need to assemble the following pack to take to court:

Statement, signed

FSCS letter

Welcome letter

Letter you're sending to Alpha

Budget sheet

Write the case number on the top of al the copy letters and the budget sheet then staple securely together. Hand in to the court office. While you are at the court office, ask if there are any duty legal advisers in attendance on the day of your hearing. If so you will be able to approach them on the day and ask for their assistance - they can accompany you into the hearing and support your case.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Sorry, don't know what you mean....

No

great letter ell-enn

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Remember to ask at the court if there are any duty legal advisers there on the day of your hearing.

Ok will do. The ex doesn't know anything about what's going on but she doesn't open her mail either which I'm 99% she would have received the same letters to address that also went to my old adress. I know for certain that excel went to the property. Will her not going to court mess my case up. We don't communicate to be honest

I thought the loan agreement was only in your name ? if so she wouldn't be required in court anyway

Does the court claim form have both names on it ?

I don't know how she could sign a secured loan agreement if the house wasn't in joint names - will investigate that......

then surely she cant forge your sig and take out a secured loan on it and neither can you...

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The legal charge in 2006 looks like my signature I've always said that. But hers is too as the other owner occupier on alphas deeds of varation. I need to dig the official copy I paid for last year to see if her name is on that too

did you sign it?

and they

I still don't understand what your trying to say. There are 2 lots of signatures on almost everything mine and hers. Some look like they could be mine some look scanned and some are 100% not mine.

She was not on the mortgage this was the second property I purchased and we weren't married when I had the first one. Which was sold and we moved.

So where does all this tie in?

My main concern was that I Have a mortgage on the house so I would be the one who was responsible for the debt in the long term. So that is why I've to get this charge down.

a person cannot sign up to a secured loan if they don't own a share of the property!!

but

The loan would be secured against your equity as full security but she will be joint and several to the agreement....but in the event of default they can still repo against you only..

fresh off the press elsewhere here.

and they

This gets worse. You've got deeds now.

How could she own a share? She had home rights on in from 2014 to 2016 but I took them off

Questioned this below on another thread is it of relevance

Looking through my original mortgage application docs

I have come across additional information sheet

could some explain in layman terms what exactly this means please.

XXXXX is my partner and lives at the sercurity address with me.

Their security is my asset from before our relationship.

Thanks in advance