welcome PPI Claim through FSCS

DOUGIESMUM
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2860 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just read the thread about welcome finance having no money left to pay out on PPIicon claims, I had a very strange encounter with the FSCS today.

I repaid my welcome loan off in February and then contacted the FSCS to put my claim in for missoldlink3.gif PPI and other insurances (medicare etc). They sent a letter in march stating that I had to provide further information, which with the help of a friend who is a financial adviser resent the information required.

I called the FSCS 2 weeks ago and was told my claim was being processed. I called them again today only to be told that my case had been closed as I had not provided the correct information???

The girl then proceeded to tell me that i would require a letter from Welcome finance stating that the insurance premiums were paid to Bright Finance, they have a copy of all my loan papers including the insurance breakdown and policy number (i never received any insurance documents from Welcome even when i requested a SARlink3.gif several years ago).

I contacted welcome finance today and they said i would have to lodge a PPI complaint with them and send £10 to get a SAR. now i am very confused as to what is actually going on.

Edited by DOUGIESMUM

why are you using their forms??

use the FOS CQ

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...