Payday UK loan vanished...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2874 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey guys, i have had an outstanding loan with PaydayUK for a long time now and i have been paying a monthly payment of £25.

2 days ago i got a random email offering me a loan from PaydayUk, so i emailed them and said i already have an outstanding loan with still over £300 remaining that i have been making monthly repayments, they have replied to me saying:

'We can confirm that we have been receiving payments regarding loan ID: ***********.

This account is now showing as settled.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact the office on the number below'

I have no idea how this is now settled, do i just forget about the loan now and take their word for it that it is in fact settled?

Thanks

Darren

Hi,

Ask them for a statement for the 'settled' account.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

check your credit file

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Companies house is saying PaydayUK has been dissolved

They haven't dissolved, that's just a trading name of the parent companies, Instant Cash Loans Limited and Dollar Financial Group.

Sounds like theyve sold it on.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I have asked them for a statement of the settled account although they have not got back to me yet..

However this morning I check my bank and they have deposited £150! I wonder if they have sold it on and have given me back my repayments I have been making, if they have sold it on what is my move if another company comes to me for money?

Also it just goes to show how these companies don't care what financial situation you are in, offering me another loan for £190 even though they know my finances aren't good right now, I processed the loan they offered to see if it would actually go through and it did, I got all the way to just requiring an e-signature and the loan was mine, obviously I didn't go through with it but it was shocking to see.

Did you check your credit file ?

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Did you check your credit file ?

I have just checked and the loan says 'normal' with a 0 balance and it is under the tab 'Closed Accounts' on Noddle, it says account end date 10/5/2016

I am sure Payday UK were one of the mobs that operated out of Malta and had no consumer credit licence. They were unable lawfully to update your credit files, that is why it now shows a nill balance.

Do not quote me but i think they had to close down the account with the credit agencies and have a zero balance as they had no lawful duty to update your credit files. Any balance outstanding with Payday UK has now been transfered to another company within the same group based in the UK.

• 2 weeks later...

So i left my standing order open to carry on making payments and i have got this email off them today...

Dear Mr Thomas,

We email to inform you, you have made an overpayment of £25.00.

Please cancel any current standing orders you may have with ourselves to prevent future overpayments.

We can confirm this payment was refunded to you on the 03/06/2016.

Your account is now settled and your balance is £0.00

make sure you keep the email

A few years ago I had a quick quid loan, II emailed them asking what the balance was, if they could confirm if the account had been sold on

The reply came, balance 0 and no we haven't sold it on.

McKenzie Hall then started to harass me for the loan , I sent them a copy of the email and amazingly it shut them up. Not heard about if for best part of 4 years now and it is not on my credit file

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .