Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14
FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: Fracking gets go-ahead in UK for first time since 2011 as North Yorkshire council approves plans

Hearing now that AE Yates of Bolton has a lock on taking place.Contractor to Cuadrilla Fracking site.
    Just trying to find the latest news.If so double trouble today for suppliers to the Fracking sites.
    As you can see from the live link in Warrington disruption is huge.Scores of drivers gone home already as the company is locked down.Some workers still arriving.
    Police seem ok, just leaving them to it.
    https://www.facebook.com/cherylatkinson24?pnref=story

Another read .While updates arrive on today's actions.
    Balcombe update: “Lancashire comes first” for Cuadrilla.
    This company are desperate.
    https://drillordrop.com/2017/03/29/b...for-cuadrilla/

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl's Avatar

Default Re: Fracking gets go-ahead in UK for first time since 2011 as North Yorkshire council approves plans

As 9 am passes already today there are two lock ons. Tubed together at entrances to Stobarts in Warrington Link here-
    https://www.facebook.com/cherylatkin...c_ref=NEWSFEED

And also AE Yates in Bolton.
    I have not yet got footage of the Bolton Lock on.
    Not good weather around as well, rain difficult conditions for the protectors.

Also a Pop Up Protest at Stobarts in Atherton Taking place, link below.
    https://www.facebook.com/adam.whelan...5/?pnref=story

As soon as I see coverage of the Bolton Lock on I will put it on.
    So another article that may interest you.While I wait to update throughout the day.

Are we fit to frack?
    Poorly regulated fracking risks harming threatened species and polluting our waterways. As a partnership of leading conservation charities we came together to understand how serious these risks are and asked the question ‘are we fit to frack?’
    We found that commercial-scale fracking, which requires considerable development across the countryside, would threaten wildlife and the water environment in a range of ways and that Government policy to address these risks was not fit for purpose.
    https://www.rspb.org.uk/our-work/our...-to-frack.aspx

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution

Latest on the Lock On at AE Yates in Bolton.
    Contractors to the Cuadrilla Fracking Site near Blackpool.
    Check those pipes out.The police protector removal team will be busy today.

I am now up to date.Any more developments I will put them on.
    Also I will update on everything later in the day.

Link to the Bolton lock on. Just checked the Weather Radar looks bad for the North West at the moment.The protectors may get soaked.
    Hopefully it will clear soon.
    https://www.facebook.com/fagg0tlala?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Bye for now.
    Tawnyowl

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution

Just to show you are never to old to take part in a little protecting.
    I have seen Anne Power many times at the Cuadrilla Fracking site.Since the freezing cold January day when Cuadrilla did their Stealth Attack turning up to try to kick start Fracking again.Nice to see this BBC video.Come on older ones you know you want to. Get out there and let your feelings out.Kick some ass.

Anne Power at the Blackpool Fracking rally a few weeks ago.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details