• Tweets

• Hi Lolerz Thanks for replying to me, yes I've been ignoring her & will continue to do so. All she keeps saying is they want to come up with an amicable settlement. Keeps saying this to our receptionist she shouldn't be saying this to a receptionist or even me in the first place as they have given no proof of anything no IP addresses noting just keeps saying about an amicable settlement.
    • If a DCA supplies a reconstituted copy of the CCA what would be the next step? It seems that a reconstituted copy must be a " true copy " of the executed agreement, it must contain the Prescribed Terms. But given that there is no copy of the applicants signature surely it could be an agreement form with the details filled in. How can it be assumed that this " copy " represents a true copy that the claimant has supposed to have signed. Cabot have demonstrated a bit of sabre rattling when they say "Until we're able to provide this information , your account is unenforceable. This means we're not permitted to obtain a County Court judgement against you . Whilst we cannot pursue legal action, your balance remains outstanding ". I looked up a case... Cabot UK Ltd  v  Bachellier (2010) which might help, but it's tough reading, I'd prefer to plough through War and Peace. This particular case with Cabot is not huge , approx' £140, but the only other worry that I have is also with Cabot...£2100. They may try to make a point with lesser case.
    • you'll never find a court open on a w/end MB. all courts are closed Good Friday and Bank Holiday Monday. However as Andy points out, that does NOT mean you get 2 extra days to file, you get one, same as xmas/new Year. UKPC have not filed their, so no rush on yours as dave says.  
    • Top US magazine slams Britain after 14 years of Tory ‘psychodrama’ The New Yorker’s excoriating report on the state of the UK lays bare how Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union (EU) “catalysed some of the worst tendencies in British politics”. “The only way to think about it is as a psychodrama enacted, for the most part, by a small group of middle-aged men who went to élite private schools, studied at the University of Oxford, and have been climbing and chucking one another off the ladder of British public life" Top US magazine slams Britain after 14 years of Tory ‘psychodrama’ WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK The New Yorker’s excoriating report on the state of the UK lays bare how Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union (EU) “catalysed...  
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 160 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Fracking gets go-ahead in UK for first time since 2011 as North Yorkshire council approves plans

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1438 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well,the ASA keeps popping up, let us continue.Make your own mind up.Thanks for your interesting posts tobyjugg 2.

There are so many more important matters in my view to deal with but I will make a post.On the ASA.

And as it is clear now that I am anti Fracking but will read views from people who are for.Just put your reasons and one or two links down if possible.

So another article coming through.With a surprising headline for some perhaps.Read it carefully.

Lord Smith's conflict of interest: why we cannot trust the ASA on fracking!

Lord Chris Smith, chairman of both the ASA and of the pro-fracking Task Force on Shale Gas, who provided the ASA with evidence in a contentious case involving Friends of the Earth.

The compromised chairman of the ASA - fracking 'task force' supremo Chris Smith!

As if this wasn't fishy enough, I discovered a major conflict of interest at the ASA. The Chairman of the ASA is none other than Lord Chris Smith - who is also the chair of the industry funded Task Force on Shale Gas. This is a remarkable and clear conflict of interest and makes the facts of what happened in relation to the Friends of the Earth case all the more fascinating.

The conflict deepens when one realizes how the Task Force was evidently influential in helping the ASA form its initial views in relation to the Friends of the Earth case.

While the ASA evidently ignored, or at least failed to appreciate, the strong scientific and technical backing to the Friends of the Earth claims (many of which were supported by experts) the ASA quoted an industry source in defence of their broad view that the campaigners had got it wrong. That source? Yes - none other than Chris Smith's Task Force on Shale Gas!

More on the article.

http://www.theecologist.org/blogs_and_comments/commentators/2988548/lord_smiths_conflict_of_interest_why_we_cannot_trust_the_asa_on_fracking.html

Moving on slightly now.

We all know the power of Public Relations.

A short article on Fracking companies and their PR companies.

'Meet the Frackers’: a Spinwatch lobbying tour

The UK Government is backing fracking, despite protests up and down the country. Spinwatch explores the vast fracking lobby behind this decision.

Now I enjoy unravelling spiders webs and have no hesitation going after the powerful ones as a few of us have done before but when you are dealing with the powerful ones you have to be careful.

The people involved and why goes very high, that rhymes, another time I will post soon about that.

Now I know and perhaps a few know as well that the powerful ones and others, researchers, etc come in these forums to nose around.Like the Chinese they whip our ideas and things we say and spout off on the news or papers sometimes word for word.Sometimes weeks later.

I will leave that for now.

I have been down again to the Frontier Of Fracking in Great Britain as Cuadrilla

DESPERATELY
try to get drilling.

Many close shaves I have seen, these show a few trucks getting on site, blocking the road at times .I even saw one driver delivering looking for the entrance flying past the red light.Good job it was quiet at the time.

If you want to keep up with developments there a link for you with news. Maybe if you are down there pop down and say hello.

https://www.facebook.com/PNRProtest/

Now i do have much more to say and show you, but my head is in the shed as they say, full of info, people i have met,news,charts etc, and ready to pop.

And of course if anything i show you is not true you put me right.More soon, but for now another video, i am chilling tonight.

Cuadrilla Fracking-A583 Near Blackpool-The Road To Hell

I haven't read all of this thread (not enough hours in my day) however I thought I would add my thoughts.

I have no idea whether fracking is a good or bad thing. I do worry about the chemicals they inject to fracture the earth. From stories from across the pond it seems that gas is getting into the water table and when people turn on their taps, flames come out. What I don't think was mentioned is that most of the properties over there were fed from underground wells. (I could be wrong on that)

In this country, the majority of water is treated before entering the system so any chemicals would likely be removed prior to our drinking it, wouldn't it?

Of more concern, I feel, is the risk of earthquakes. There have been reports of tremors in areas where there were none before. (in the US) This country suffers with minor earthquakes on occasion but with the fracturing of rocks anywhere near fault lines, would this mean longer and stronger quakes?

I would like to see independant reports of the likely results, not some group or other body with an agenda.

The Government want it as it will bring in millions if not billions of revenue to them. There are some NIMBY's who will object no matter what and the environmentalists, while laudable, also have an agenda.

What I think may help is a test drilling in an area in the middle of nowhere that is unlikely to cause a lot of damage just to see what effect it has on the surroundings. Not an ideal way but it could give everyone an idea of what we are looking at.

Having said all that, I am a strong advocate of (so called) green energy. The sheltered housing complex I live in has a bank of air source heat pumps which allegedly pump out £3 worth of heat for every £1 of input. There are plenty of wind turbines around here too (east coast) but none of them are truly 'green' as the carbon cost has to be taken into account. I would suspect that it will take many, many years for that to equal itself out.

Don't get me started on Nuclear energy either :madgrin:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

"The Secretary of State has relied on the Planning Policy Guidance on minerals (PPGM) in arguing that the climate change impacts of shale gas production should not be considered at this stage because Cuadrilla sought permission only for exploration."

So they are choosing to ignore the stated and supported results of the actual fracking, as they have only requested exploratory drills

So are they [causing problems] shareholders or the public?

I know which i believe

https://drillordrop.com/2017/01/10/climate-change-becomes-legal-battle-ground-in-challenge-over-lancashire-fracking-site/comment-page-1/

Dont like drillordrops opinion, however well stated and described? :

Then take New Scientists' word

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn21120-how-fracking-caused-earthquakes-in-the-uk#.VYUK9PlVhBc

You know what IS patriotic?

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, schools, council services, businesses and roads

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

I do find it a tad ironic that I'm asked to ''carefully'' read an article alleging a conflict of interested written by a former chief executive of Friends of the Earth. Do you really think he's capable of providing a balanced view?

I don't have a view on fracking either way but I do have a view on the importance of objectivity in forming one and to be fair most of the posts here belong on the conspiracy theory thread...just don't let them hear you...they're everywhere...you know who I mean...them...

I don't have a view on fracking either way but I do have a view on the importance of objectivity in forming one

Then given the many posts here, and opinions stated on various places (excepting greenpeace or the fracking lobbys) and by a number of governments (state and federal) and even New Scientist, as well as common sense telling you that rupturing the earth and sending pressurised CHEMICALS into it is very risky purely of itself,

Is it your opinion that fracking is harmful to the environment and health in real world application?

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

Then given the many posts here, and opinions stated on various places (excepting greenpeace or the fracking lobbys) and by a number of governments (state and federal) and even New Scientist, as well as common sense telling you that rupturing the earth and sending pressurised CHEMICALS into it is very risky purely of itself,

Is it your opinion that fracking is harmful to the environment and health in real world application?

While we await cjcregs' opinion and reasoning

https://www.york.ac.uk/news-and-events/news/2016/research/fracking-usa-ethane/

I have little doubt that fracking is an important part of Englands 'survival' after Brexit, but there is a massive difference between properly managing the extraction of resources in a way that ensures our childrens futures aren't blighted, and the short then abandoned well life, short company life 'quick buck and run' profit grab of foreign companies and investors route we appear to be facing.

All green issues aside, crucial as they are, Some might think it poetic justice that the UK is on the receiving end of foreign asset stripping of UK companies and raw materials,

I do not.

The Tory Legacy

Hi old Tawnyowl here.

Soon I will widen this thread to give you a little news from across the UK.

Obviously, I have been concentrating on my own area as this is where it will all kick off, or not. So I will keep you updated

But there is a lot going on across Great Britain.I know that.

So to be fair I will open things out a little soon.Cover more areas as best i can.

Also i do not like to but i will give you the Energy Companies views of things.

Usually they can be taken apart quite easily.But I have to be fair.

But no PR for them as they have enough from London as the video above shows.

Today I went down to the site again and it was my pleasure to meet Gayzer Frackman for a few minutes.Had a quick chat.Many people are not pleased that despite Legal challenges

Cuadrilla just started.

This is the challenge that I hope succeeds.As tobyjugg 2 posted a few posts back.

gayzer-frackman-legal-challenge

The ministerial approval of plans for shale gas exploration in Lancashire is being challenged in the courts on climate change grounds.

The Local Government Secretary granted planning permission on 6 October 2016 for Cuadrilla’s Preston New Road site near Blackpool.

This overruled the refusal by Lancashire County Council 15 months earlier, but followed the recommendation of the inspector at a 19-day planning inquiry.

Mr Javid’s decision is now the subject of two statutory challenges.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/01/10/c...omment-page-1/

Now remember I have just come out of a five year battle as a few of us have elsewhere, i did not imagine this after going to a Fracking protest back in 2014.

Also that I am just a normal bloke writing and putting a few thoughts articles and info down.

But I have developed quite a thick skin, so say what you want after just a little research please.

So for now i will leave you with a little music that is many people's view of things.

Let battle commence.

Leo Sayers view on things.

Well that was quite a good start the link did not work.:lol:

So let me try again :oops:

This is the challenge that I hope succeeds.As tobyjugg 2 posted a few posts back.

The ministerial approval of plans for shale gas exploration in Lancashire is being challenged in the courts on climate change grounds.

The Local Government Secretary granted planning permission on 6 October 2016 for Cuadrilla’s Preston New Road site near Blackpool.

This overruled the refusal by Lancashire County Council 15 months earlier, but followed the recommendation of the inspector at a 19-day planning inquiry.

Mr Javid’s decision is now the subject of two statutory challenges.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/01/10/climate-change-becomes-legal-battle-ground-in-challenge-over-lancashire-fracking-site/

After this battle finishes, I will resume my life collecting Driftwood from the Shoreline.And never again:madgrin:

How did I get into this but I will see it through to the conclusion.

Well i am finding it very difficult to say anything nice about Cuadrilla.

They have their PR companies and lobby groups doing things like that for them.

If they or their representatives want to post in here i am sure some may be interested in what they say.

And if you support Fracking have your say,but expect a reply as i expect you to react to my posts.

I admit getting a little roused from time to time but i do not think i have shouted anyone down for having a view.

Only once getting a little roused when a supposed so called Shale Gas Expert told some to F off from a few feet away.

I was going to post a good sized post but it will keep for another day.Just post some latest news about the Legal Challenge.

Manchester to hear all legal challenges to Cuadrilla fracking rulings – against government wishes.

Judges in Manchester are to hear all three legal challenges to rulings by the Secretary of State over fracking in Lancashire.

The government had wanted all the cases to be decided at one hearing at the Royal Courts of Justice in London.

But DrillOrDrop understands they are now to be considered at the High Court in Manchester because they are regarded as cases of local importance.

The Communities and Local Government Secretary, Sajid Javid, faces two challenges to his decision to grant planning permission to Cuadrilla for drilling, fracking and testing at Preston New Road. One is by Preston New Road Action Group and the other by an individual campaigner, Gayzer Frackman.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/01/26/manchester-to-hear-all-legal-challenges-to-cuadrilla-fracking-rulings-against-government-wishes/

At times like this things can change quickly.More detailed report soon.Finding it difficult to believe they are even in charge of a drill.

Why do these lobbying groups have these powerful connections and influence in Parliament.

MAPPED | How Fracking Lobbyists From the UK and America Have Infiltrated Parliament https://www.desmog.uk/2017/01/26/mapped-how-fracking-lobbyists-uk-and-america-infiltrate-parliament

I believe in what i see,listen to,photograph,video and read from across the world to form an opinion.And can only come to one conclusion.

But respect others views.Have your say.Put a few links down if possible.

Bye for now.Tawnyowl.

Have not had much time to post, I will soon.

But a live link as a lock down takes place at Cuadrillas Fracking site,in Lancashire.Just the beginning.Things are changing.

People are watching, commenting from around the world.

Very important, if this starts in Lancashire it will be on your doorstep shortly.

Do a little research if you can on Fracking, draw your own conclusion.

Democracy is very important, and has been clearly smashed to pieces, in my view anyway.

https://www.facebook.com/medicinalweed?pnref=story

As the day draws to a close at the Cuadrilla Fracking site in Lancashire a specialist Protector removal team was called in .

A live link .

LIVE LINK-Removal -Preston New Road Fracking Site.Investors maybe time to cut your ties with Cuadrilla.Or any Fracking company.

Most of the people in Great Britain said No Fracking Way quite clearly.

And do not like their Democratic decisions overruled by the powerful ones.Just saying.

http://bambuser.com/v/6617305

Just thought I would update slightly.Going to make one hell of a post sometime this week.

Obviously where I am is at the moment the Frontier of Fracking.

I should have updated already but I found myself unable to because of what I was seeing.Stunned into silence, i never thought I would see that day.

The days just fly past.

I personally have never seen such happenings and if this was to be repeated across Great Britain, well what can I say tongue tied again, no words to describe.

So later this week I will put pictures, videos, and a small:-) article on.

Prepare yourselves, this is or reminds me of days gone by, the Wild West.Two tribes going to war, one peacefully.

Using psychology, words,force everything you can think of.

David V Goliath-People V the Government.

People V Trucks,Trucks V People standing up for what they believe in.

Against the powerful ones.

Feeling that Democracy has been smashed to pieces.

Lost for words again, later. Bye for now.Tawnyowl.

Well i have been up three hours already thinking back to the first day.The day after the Fracking company Cuadrilla surprised everybody with their Stealth Attack when their trucks turned up to prepare this site .Which caught many by surprise.On the outskirts of Blackpool.

Just who are Cuadrilla.

http://www.cuadrillaresources.com/about-us/

Well we now know who they are.

Now let us check their track record so far in Britain.

CUADRILLA RESOURCES PLANNING BREACHES & TECHNICAL FAILURES

http://frack-off.org.uk/cuadrilla-resources-planning-breaches-technical-failures/

Many of us now know they have powerful PR Companies working for them and lobbying groups with powerful connections in the Government.

A Small guide to this.

Meet the Frackers: a Spinwatch lobbying tour

Now we know how powerful they are, clear to see.I will try to keep this as short as I can.

Now we move on.The people and councils of Lancashire said no quite clearly after spending many hours, days, weeks, months debating Fracking.

A Democratic decision was made and the decision was made no, we do not want Fracking.

But as we know Sajid Javid overruled this Democratic Decision and said Frack away boys.

Fracking Allowed In Lancashire in Government ruling.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/fracking-lancashire-cuadrilla-sajid-javid-planning-permission-overturned-a7347576.html

So despite two or is it three legal challenges yet to be heard they started preparations.

Would you start while legal challenges are ongoing.

This was to be heard in London but has moved to Manchester because it is an important local issue.

Manchester to hear all legal challenges to Cuadrilla fracking rulings – against government wishes

https://drillordrop.com/2017/01/26/manchester-to-hear-all-legal-challenges-to-cuadrilla-fracking-rulings-against-government-wishes/

So as you can imagine many people are,to put it mildly hopping mad about their Democratic decision being overruled and are going to take actions some for the first time in their lives against this decision.

All ages from 90 or more to youngsters are protesting against this decision.

When I can I go down there, i would like to go every day but usually i am on the keyboard watching developments as they happen

and writing, connecting live links so people can watch and learn a little about this problem as I and they see it.

Not as a powerful one or energy group see things.

It is strange as you observe, film take photos of people of all ages trying to express their feelings,because they feel let down

A lady of 70-80 or more sat at the roadside a walking stick in her hand, a mother fresh from the school run, a man or woman on their dinner hour, or on their day off giving up time, money and their homelife because they see a danger to the country, the water, the earth, the air that we breathe.

Some have done it for years such as Gayzer Frackman who has given up and lost more than many would because he sees the dangers heading our way.

Tina Rothery who has given up most of her home life for years because she sees the dangers.

These are the kinds of people you may be reading about in history books sometime in the future.

Many others as well, I could go on but this will turn into a book.They know who they are.

And my words are not going to explain what they are going through.

I am not going to lecture just research a little, look around the world, google Fracking see what is happening.

See how renewables are moving on, who is investing in this you will be very surprised.

So now we move back to the present Preston New Road, clearly the Frontier Of Fracking in Great Britain.

All to play for.

If you have never seen a live protest, it is raw, people at their weakest their strongest, emotional, everything comes out, strong language, danger, humour, anger, tears, uptimes, downtimes, every human emotion is laid bare.

Sometimes you have to look away from the PR machines, the TV reports see what is real for yourselves not what people tell you.

So try to understand how people feel when no one powerful seems to be listening.To how they feel or what they say.

So let us see a few things that have happened.

Many come down to offer their support, some sing, some dance, cars honk their support, some shout abuse, only a few.Some stand at the roadside others have different ways of protesting.Everything combines in one whole movement.

A water camp has now been set up close to B and Q who have told the Cuadrilla waggon drivers who were craftily parking on their car park to clear ofF

.Also told the police the same thing, i think after been seen holding meetings with the Cuadrilla Site manager early one morning.

It is strange to watch the police, all friendly one moment then whether a command is issued suddenly change tactics to one of forceful control.I am convinced for many of them they hate this Fracking idea as much as us, you can see it on their faces.But somehow they control their emotions and what they dare say.

So let me now show you a few protesters having their say.I will stop writing so much now, but there is much more to say.

First one is when I was standing at the roadside suddenly seeing a protector called Fluffy suddenly vanish under a Truck.Protesting his way.So i followed him.

Cuadrilla- Preston New Road-Protector Fluffy Says No Fracking Way.

Second one is Protectors locking themselves to gates or a fence nobody did tell me what it was, a fence or a gate.9 hours later a specialist protestor removal team was called in

Third one shows Gayzer Frackman giving health and safety advice to workers, saving themselves getting injured.These are the kind of companies trusted with Fracking in Great Britain .A nightmare.

4th one Shows what I think of things, as Cuadrilla Clearly Desperately tries to Frack in Great Britain.This is not over yet, just starting in my opinion.

The Cuadrilla. Road To Hell.

Protests have been held at suppliers to the site and they are pulling out.Two so far this week.

And I am tiring which is happening a lot lately so for now that will have to do.I have not shown the half of it,apologies.

Tawnyowl.

As with most controversial ideas - the people who push for them and set them in motion are unlikely to be of the mortal earth when the sh*t hits the fan!

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I was going down to the site this morning but wrote that post instead.

Protest now at Bolton AE Yates contractor to Cuadrilla.

And major accident at entrance to Cuadrilla Site.Preston New Road.

Trying to find the latest.

Rumours of a cement truck turning into the works and two cars crashing into it.Rumours of children trapped,but cannot say for sure.This road is not safe .And has been said by the people and council many times.

Emergency services on site of crash.

Has this accident been reported on any national news channels ?.

A lot of things happening are not getting reported on National TV.Or regional TV Or Biassed. Even the papers this morning have only one view of what happened yesterday.And we,i mean some have footage of this.I have not mentioned what happened yesterday.Yet.

Latest I am hearing of the accident is that there were no serious injuries but as you know it can take time to tell.

I will update on this.

As with most controversial ideas - the people who push for them and set them in motion are unlikely to be of the mortal earth when the sh*t hits the fan!

Hi citizenB a while since we chatted.True words, but hopefully from my view anyway they will not have the chance to sh*t anywhere in Great Britain.

Any process that nearly shakes me out of my bed at an unearthly time saying here have a couple of Earthquakes, pleasant dreams is not going to have that chance.

I think the head of Cuadrilla was asked where do the Fracking Fluids end up that are left down there we know only so much comes back up said I do not know, they do not care.

Enough of that, I do not want to pick to much, :madgrin: the latest I can find that explains the accident today at the Cuadrilla Fracking site.

And Nick Grearly i read your link to the Times this morning, you are full of gas my friend, you need Fracking.

I remember you in 2014 telling parents who were with their children to F off.

Shale gas expert,you are having a laugh.God help us if you are let lose in Great Britain.

I had better calm down a touch now.The link.

...if this starts in Lancashire it will be on your doorstep shortly.

its heading north, public consult in scotland

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/feb/01/scottish-government-launches-public-consultation-fracking

and tests in staveley

http://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/news/fracking-tests-to-be-carried-out-in-staveley-1-8376513

Hi Ford and Consumer Dude

Nice to hear from you, I had seen their coverage.

Josh Fox did an interview, I think it was yesterday, I will find his footage but he was disgusted in how the BBC treated him.

For those that do not know who he is.Check the trailer out.

http://www.howtoletgomovie.com/film.html

It is always interesting to see what the BBC and some papers say.

Sometimes you feel like using newspapers for other uses apart from reading.

And throwing your TV through the window.

I am absolutely shattered at the moment been up since 4am following events as they happen.

As I was yesterday.

As well as following the Dakota Pipe Line nightmare.

So although I am working as well, I will put footage on tomorrow that shows another version of what the BBC and papers and Mr Egan are saying.

The camera, videos do not lie.Then people can make their own mind up.I am following your posts but no more writing for myself tonight.But I will reply to your posts soon if needed.

Bye for now, I will return.

Tawnyowl.

Going back to the last post.Thinking about things it is no use really saying who did this who did that.

It is a case really of you are for Fracking or Against.

Countries are short of cash perhaps and are licking their lips thinking revenue will pour into their coffers.

I could put more videos out but feel here in the Forums we know we do not believe what we read in the papers or see on the TV all

the time.

As I said before there are different ways of Protesting and if you have not seen them before it probably shocks some people.

But people unless it affects them perhaps think, it is only a field in Lancashire, a little hole in the ground.

Trouble is this will spread like a virus, just research a little perhaps if you feel like it.

See what will be travelling through your towns, cities, villages, through the countryside carrying god know what.

You can soon find out on the web.It is not going to happen in my view, if it does many of you will be outraged.

I have been to these protests and never been scared, watched as people sometimes only a few faced up to companies and the police. Half of the police or more I bet cannot stand this idea. Doubt I will ever forget the look in a Lady officers eyes when she faced the protectors, you could tell she was thinking hard.I thought for one moment a few of them were going to cross to the other side and join us.

They Believe strongly that Fracking is not the way to go, and supplying these companies is wrong.

And really just having their say.

Today watching the share price of these companies, investors I feel are trembling a touch.

AJ Lucas, Igas companies like that, up and down like a yoyo.

Also watched as another national company was asked to stop supplying the Cuadrilla site.

Ah well will make another post as soon as I can.

So just one small video, showing a van entering the site the wrong way and many things going wrong.

The accident yesterday, a concrete mixer tried to turn right into the site.The workers went to make an opening in the

Fence.The police waved him on because you cannot do that.It is left in and left out.

A lady stopped and a car then smashed into the rear of the other car.As near as I can get at the moment to what happened.

As far as I know the passengers are ok but the older ones need a few weeks off work.Will update when positive.

One small video, showing an alternative view to what Cuadrilla said.I am not going to flood this post with videos.

It is your right to protest, to slow walk, maybe coming to a place near you soon.

Probably my post is not that good tonight, I have rushed it a bit.

Couple of videos, one with the van and was going to show one showing today's protest at a supplier that may spread.Reality.

Instead i will show you a quick video of Gayzer Frackman talking to a police officer at Preston New Road, today.

Ist One shows a van driver losing it.

2nd one-Gayzer Frackman talking to a police officer today about the accident amongst other things.

https://bambuser.com/v/6628456

3rd one living near a FRACKING SITE-EAR PROTECTORS ON.

Bye for now.

Tawnyowl.