• Tweets

• This is the other sign  parking sign 1a.pdf
    • 4 means that they need to name and then tell the people who will be affected that there has been an application made, what the application relates to (specificially "whether it relates to the exercise of the court’s jurisdiction in relation to P’s property and affairs, or P’s personal welfare, or to both) and what this application contains (i.e what order they want made as a result of it) 5 just means that teh court think it is important that the relevant people are notified 7 means that the court need more information to make the application, hence they have then made the order of paragraph 1 which requires the applicant to do more - this means the court can't make a decision with the current information, and need more, hence paragraph one of the order is for the applicant to do more. paragraph 3 of the order gives you the ability to have it set aside, although if it was made in january you are very late. Were you notiifed of the application or not?    
    • These are the photos of the signs. At the entrance there is a 7h free sign. On some bays there is a permit sign.  Also their official website is misleading as it implies all parking is free.  I can't be certain of the exact parking bay I was in that day, and there was no PCN ticket on my car and no other evidence was provided.  parking sign 2.pdf
    • Hi, In my last post I mentioned I had received an email from SS who were asking me to hand over the keys to my mother’s flat so they could pass them to the Law firm who have been appointed court of protection to access, secure and insure my mother’s property.  Feeling this, all quickly getting out of my hands I emailed ss requesting proof of this. I HAVEN’T HEARD BACK FROM SS.  Yesterday, I received an email (with attached court of protection order) from the Law Firm confirming this was correct (please see below a copy of this).  After reading the court of protection order I do have some concerns about it:   (a)   I only found out yesterday, the Law firm had been appointed by the court back in January.  Up until now, I have not received any notification regarding this.  (b)   Section 2   - States I am estranged from my mother.  This is NOT CORRECT    The only reason I stepped back from my mother was to protect myself from the guy (groomer) who had befriended her & was very aggressive towards me & because of my mother’s dementia she had become aggressive also.  I constantly tried to warned SS about this guy's manipulative behaviour towards my mother and his increasing aggressiveness towards me (as mentioned in previous posts).  Each time I was ignored.  Instead, SS encouraged his involvement with my mother – including him in her care plans and mental health assessments.   I was literally pushed out because I feared him and my mother’s increasing aggression towards me. Up until I stepped back, I had always looked after my mother and since her admission to the care home, I visit regularly.   .(c)    Sections -  4, 5 and 7  I am struggling to understand these as I don’t have a legal background.  I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to explain what they mean.  It’s been a horrendous situation where I had to walk away from my mother at her most vulnerable because of; ss (not helping), scammer and groomer. I have no legal background, nor experience in highly manipulative people or an understanding of how the SS system operates, finding myself isolated, scared and powerless to the point I haven’t collected my personal belongings and items for my mother’s room in the care home.  Sadly, the court has only had heard one version of this story SS’s, and based their decision on that. My mother’s situation and the experience I have gone through could happen to anyone who has a vulnerable parent.    If anyone any thoughts on this much appreciated.  Thank you. ______________________________________________________  (Below is the Court of Protection Order)  COURT OF PROTECTION                                                                                                                                                                                   No xxx  MENTAL CAPACITY ACT 2005 In the matter of Name xxx ORDER Made by  Depty District Judge At xxx Made on xxx Issued on 18 January 2024  WHEREAS  1.     xxx Solicitors, Address xxx  ("Applicant”) has applied for an order under the Mental Capacity Act 2005.  2.     The Court notes (my mother) is said to be estranged from all her three children and only one, (me) has been notified.  3.     (Me) was previously appointed as Atorney for Property and Affairs for (my mother).  The Exhibity NAJ at (date) refers to (me) and all replacement Attorneys are now officially standing down.  4.     Pursuant to Rule 9.10 of the Court of Protection Rules 2017 and Practice Direction 9B the Applicant 2must seek to identify at least three persons who are likely to have an interest in being notified that an application has been issues.”  The children of (my mother), and any other appointed attorneys are likely to have an interest in the application, because of the nature of relationship to (my mother).  5.     The Court considers that the notification requirements are an important safeguard for the person in respect of whom an order is sought.  6.     The Court notes that it is said that the local authority no longer has access to (my mother’s) Property.  7.     Further information is required for the Court to determine the application.  IT IS ORDERED THAT  Within 28 days of the issue date this order, the Applicant shall file a form COP24 witness statement confirming that the other children of (my mother) and any replacement attorneys have been notified of the application and shall confirm their name, address, and date upon which those persons were notified.  If the Applicant wishes the Court to dispense with any further notification, they should file a COP9 and COP24 explaining, what steps (if any) have been taken to attempt notification and why notification should be dispensed with.   Pending the determination of the application to appoint a deputy for (my mother), the Applicant is authorised to take such steps as are proportionate and necessary to access, secure and insure the house and property of (my mother).   This order was made without a hearing and without notice.  Any person affected by this order may apply within 21 days of the date on which the order was served to have the order set aside or varied pursuant to Rule 13.4 of the Court of Protection Rules 2017 (“the Rules”).  Such application must be made on Form COP9 and in accordance with Part 10 Rules.              
    • Unless I've got an incorrect copy of the relevant regulation: The PCN is only deemed to have arrived two days after dispatch "unless the contrary is proved" in which case date of delivery does matter (not just date of posting) and I would like clarification of the required standard of proof. It seems perhaps this hasn't been tested. Since post is now barcoded for the Post Office's own tracking purposes perhaps there is some way I can get that evidence from the Post Office...
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Fracking gets go-ahead in UK for first time since 2011 as North Yorkshire council approves plans

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1460 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Schools in Derbyshire shale gas area cut link with INEOS charity running scheme

A spokesperson for the college said the connection with the INEOS Go Run For Fun organisation was ended because of concerns about the company’s plans in the area.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/06/08/schools-in-derbyshire-shale-gas-area-cut-link-with-ineos-charity-running-scheme/#more-45419

Double attack on Conservative manifesto fracking promises

A former Conservative parliamentary candidate and leading establishment figure has condemned the Tory manifesto pledges in support of fracking.

Sir Richard Storey, a baronet and former High Sheriff and Deputy Lieutenant of North Yorkshire, said the Conservative’s policy would result in what he called “an unfettered frenzy of fracking”, “industrialising rural England”.

The Conservative proposals have also been described by investigator Paul Mobbs as “a sharp break in British planning and environmental policy of a scale not seen since the 1980s”.

He said it could open the UK equivalent of the US “Halliburton Loophole”.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/06/07/double-attack-on-conservative-manifesto-fracking-promises/

Leading activist lifts the lid on corruption in the fracking industry

http://thirdforcenews.org.uk/tfn-news/leading-activist-lifts-the-lid-on-corruption-in-the-fracking-industry?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=Oktopost-twitter-profile&utm_campaign=Oktopost-2017-06+General+Campaign

A new week begins.

Billingshurst Sussex-A lock on.

One of the things they are protesting about is not being able to slow walk.

Lion live streams and sings for a short while as well.Quite a nice voice.

Early Monday AM & two brave protectors have locked-on at Broadford Bridge UKOG's drill site in W Sussex.

2wqvng0.jpg

Cuadrilla accounts: Losses continue as CEO condemns “irresponsible and intimidating” activists

Cuadrilla has accused some of the opponents of its shale gas operations in Lancashire of “irresponsible and intimidating behaviour”.

Writing in the annual accounts, chief executive, Francis Egan, said the company enjoyed “great support” in the county but a small minority were “protesting unlawfully”.

The accounts for the parent company, Cuadrilla Resources Holdings Ltd, showed a loss of

$11.6m
for the 12 months to the end of December 2016.

This was smaller than the $17.5m loss in 2015 but almost the same level as the loss in 2014.

Just putting this on. I like to help if possible, Donate a little time to help others it is what these forums are all about.

Just in case some of the Cuadrilla executives and workers are wondering what to do when they lose their jobs.

Well Prepare Plan and survive.Move into renewables perhaps.

Links to jobs as well.How to improve your CV etc.

Just how transferable are engineering skills?

The second release of our interview with Luke Westendarp from renewable energy manpower provider Cathcart Energy, providing much-needed insight on the challenges oil and gas professionals

face when moving into the renewables sector…

https://www.energyjobline.com/article/just-how-transferable-are-engineering-skills/

Best to check Cuadrillas job vacancies.I do every now and again as it was said there would be so many.

Vacancies.

https://cuadrillaresources.com/about-cuadrilla/working-at-cuadrilla/

Enough for now,more soon.

Tawnyowl.

OOPS-I just noticed i missed putting a very detailed link on from Drill Or Drop.Such a interesting site Drill Or Drop,so much time and work must go into writing,researching etc.

I believe Cuadrilla are going to start live streaming soon,better hurry i feel. Details on the link.May get a couple of viewers i suppose if lucky.

I know i have not mentioned the Election and what it means to the Frackers.

Hard to do at the moment i am still recovering,feeling a little faint,but will:sad:

Cuadrilla accounts: Losses continue as CEO condemns “irresponsible and intimidating” activists

https://drillordrop.com/2017/06/12/cuadrilla-accounts-losses-continue-as-ceo-condemns-irresponsible-and-intimidating-activists/

News just in.

Court action forces fracking firm to cut workforce by a fifth

Fracking company Cuadrilla Resources has slashed its workforce by a fifth to 23 amid a further delay in the start of its flagship shale gas drilling project in Lancashire.

The hold up in the start of fracking at the site in Little Plumpton on the Fylde contributed to losses of up to £15m which were reported last October.

Parent company Cuadrilla Resources Holdings was boosted when local opponents – Preston New Road Action Group – to its project lost a High Court challenge against the scheme recently.

However, the group has now been granted the right to appeal the decision, resulting in further delays.

http://www.thebusinessdesk.com/northwest/news/2004787-court-action-forces-fracking-firm-cut-workforce-fifth

Fracking could be off the agenda after surprise election result

Conservative manifesto polity to back fracking could be under threat after party's failure to win a majority

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/business/business-news/fracking-could-agenda-after-surprise-13186111

AJ Lucas Group Ltd up and down like a yoyo as usual.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/chart/AJL.AXp=AJL.AX#eyJtdWx0aUNvbG9yTGluZSI6ZmFsc2UsImJvbGxpbmdlclVwcGVyQ29sb3IiOiIjZTIwMDgxIiwiYm9sbGluZ2VyTG93ZXJDb2xvciI6IiM5NTUyZmYiLCJtZmlMaW5lQ29sb3IiOiIjNDVlM2ZmIiwibWFjZERpdmVyZ2VuY2VDb2xvciI6IiNmZjdiMTIiLCJtYWNkTWFjZENvbG9yIjoiIzc4N2Q4MiIsIm1hY2RTaWduYWxDb2xvciI6IiMwMDAwMDAiLCJyc2lMaW5lQ29sb3IiOiIjZmZiNzAwIiwic3RvY2hLTGluZUNvbG9yIjoiI2ZmYjcwMCIsInN0b2NoRExpbmVDb2xvc

iI6IiM0NWUzZmYiLCJyYW5nZSI6IjF5In0%3D

First public meeting for two years on Fylde fracking

https://drillordrop.com/2017/06/12/first-public-meeting-for-two-years-on-fylde-fracking/comment-page-2/#comments

UKOG boss expects oil answers on Broadford Bridge in weeks but questions keep coming from local opponents

https://drillordrop.com/2017/06/14/ukog-boss-expects-oil-answers-on-broadford-bridge-in-weeks-but-questions-keep-coming-from-local-opponents/

Night Vigils Continue at Cuadrilla Fracking Site.

New research may resolve a climate ‘conundrum’ across the history of human civilisation

The new study also confirms the planet is warming 20 times faster than Earth’s fastest natural climate change

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2017/jun/14/new-research-may-resolve-a-climate-conundrum-across-the-history-of-human-civilization?CMP=share_btn_fb

What's Killing the Babies of Vernal, Utah?

A fracking boomtown, a spike in stillborn deaths and a gusher of unanswered questions

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/fracking-whats-killing-the-babies-of-vernal-utah-20150622

Well this Fracking thread has been rolling a year or so now.

When you think about things after this long you wonder a few things.

Do you think after perhaps reading a few pages that hundreds of Fracking Pads.Thousands of Truck movements.Toxic Waste,The Chemicals left down there in the Earth that no one knows what happens to it.The amounts of water needed,the chemical plants, the pollution, dust.Huge areas of countryside wrecked.Through your Cities,Towns Villages, small country roads will succeed.

Just as Renewables are surging across the world creating more jobs than Fracking could dream of.

The answer can only be No Fracking Way.It is only a matter of time now surely before it all caves in and investors lose millions.People are beginning to see what kind of people are behind the Corporations, supporting them and do not like what they see.Pure greed.

No Fracking way that the People Of Great Britain will allow this. People power once roused enough, watch out.

Does not matter where the song comes from the message is the same.

You've Been Fracked. Or could be if you allow it to happen.It will arrive near you then you will soon say what the hell.

Until you see it perhaps arrive in your area you will not believe it:sad:

Mapped: How Fracking Lobbyists From the UK and America Have Infiltrated Parliament.

Fracking companies are donating hundreds of thousands of pounds to a select group of UK MPs and Lords, Parliamentary data reveals.

The contributions give the shale gas industry privileged access to lawmakers, and allows companies to promote their interests inside parliament.

https://www.desmog.uk/2017/01/26/mapped-how-fracking-lobbyists-uk-and-america-infiltrate-parliament

Cuadrilla’s incredible vanishing act

Published June 14, 2017 | By Refracktion

Most of us are by now aware that there were two significant earth tremors in the Fylde in early 2011, which coincided with Cuadrilla’s fracking at Preese Hall. It seemed for a while that as reported by the Daily telegraph in 2011 that “Cuadrilla admits drilling caused Blackpool earthquakes” and by the Blackpool Gazette that“Drilling did cause ‘earthquake’”

http://www.refracktion.com/index.php/cuadrillas-incredible-vanishing-act/

“Fracking is impractical in the UK” – US campaigner

Narrow roads, problems with waste disposal and a lack of research by regulators make fracking impractical in the UK, according to a campaigner who has secured bans on the process in the US.

Wenonah Hauter, founder and executive director of the campaign group, Food and Water Watch, has been visiting sites scheduled for fracking at Preston New Road in Lancashire and Kirby Misperton in North Yorkshire.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/06/15/fracking-is-impractical-in-the-uk-us-campaigner/

Pipeline to the classroom: how big oil promotes fossil fuels to America's children

Documents show how tightly woven group of pro-industry organizations target impressionable schoolchildren and teachers desperate for resources

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/15/big-oil-classrooms-pipeline-oklahoma-education?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Enjoying the countryside in your area.The country lanes, the cows grazing, sheep nibbling.The birds singing.

Well sooner than you think the Frackers may arrive.Can you imagine.

Short video,the end is interesting.

Delightful views of rural Lancashire - make sure you watch to the end.

Scotland.

Council pension funds put £400m into fracking firms

Council investments in fracking companies

local authority pension scheme / amount

Glasgow / £142m

Dundee / £59m

Aberdeen / £51m

Edinburgh / £46m

Falkirk / £40m

Highland / £27m

Dumfries and Galloway / £21m

Fife / £10m

Borders / £5m

Orkney / £5m

The trade union Unison. which represents many local government pension fund members in Scotland, argued that councils should be investing in clean energy solutions not fossil fuels.

“Using pension funds to invest in fracking is wrong on environmental and safety grounds,”
said the union’s Scottish organiser. Dave Watson.

“It is also a risky investment given doubts about the financial viability of fracking.”

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/health/15354853.Council_pension_funds_put___400m_into_fracking_firms/

Food and Water Watch Founder Wenonah Hauter: ‘This is a Long-Term Battle Not Just About Fracking’

Fracking is not just about shale gas, “it’s about how we’ve lost our political power”,

https://www.desmog.uk/2017/06/16/food-and-water-watch-founder-wenonah-hauter-long-term-battle-not-just-about-fracking

Let's go back a bit and remember.Elected to represent the people but represents those with power, money and a will to destroy the countryside, pollute, create stress and distress for communities up and down Great Britain.

Who else but Sajid Javid and his chums.Time for us to reclaim Democracy back.

Juggling people and communities around like puppets on a string time to cut the string.:-(

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/oct/06/hes-rewriting-the-rules-locals-furious-sajid-javid-fracking-intervention

INEOS THREAT: STASH OF ASSET STRIPPED FRACKING EQUIPMENT FOUND IN CHESHIRE

Speculation that the largest set of fracking equipment in Europe has made its way into the hands of chemical giant, turned fracking company Ineos, has been confirmed after the equipment has been located on a

former ICI chemical plant in Cheshire, now owned by Ineos.

http://frack-off.org.uk/social-media-post/ineos-threat-stash-of-asset-stripped-fracking-

Well wherever you are Lancashire, Yorkshire, Nottinhamshire, Derbyshire, Surrey Sussex anywhere in Great Britain the Frackers have their eye on your communities.Your land, countryside.Getting hard to keep up with it all.

Get out there and tell them to Frack Off.If you feel so inclined,I am not an activist by any means just very concerned:sad:

Time to make a stand, perhaps time to calm down a little now,i wish you all a good morning.

Going Underground at Upton Community Protection Camp

https://vid.me/RsPV

Rural campaigners toughen policy on fracking and call for moratorium

The Campaign to Protect Rural England (CPRE) has changed its policy on fracking and called for a moratorium unless shale gas extraction secures

“radical reductions” in carbon emissions.

CPRE said fracking must be controlled by “effective regulation” and “democratic planning”, which were adequately resourced, locally and nationally.

The statement takes a much tougher line than a policy guidance note issued in November 2013, which said CPRE did not oppose the exploitation of shale gas and was seen as backing for government policy on fracking.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/06/19/rural-campaigners-toughen-policy-on-fracking-and-call-for-moratorium/

60-tonne lorry to deliver equipment along sunken lane to drilling site near Leith Hill – traffic plan.

Road closures, stop-go boards and parking suspensions are among the proposals in a long-awaited plan for routing delivery lorries weighing up to 60 tonnes to Europa’s oil exploration site near Leith Hill in Surrey.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/06/19/60-tonne-lorry-to-deliver-equipment-along-sunken-lane-to-drilling-site-near-leith-hill-traffic-plan/

Update on Challenge To Government support of fracking

http://r.mail.crowdjustice.co.uk/gy7ab8h27ale3f.html

Meeting tomorrow night Maple Farm A583. Lancashire.About half a mile away from the Cuadrilla Fracking Site.7PM.

Directions for anyone interested.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/53.856051,-3.0292934/NORTH+WEST+TREE+SERVICES,+Maple+Farm+Nursery+Gardens,+Moss+House+Lane,+Preston+PR4+3PE/@53.8254238,-3.0630378,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m10!4m9!1m1!4e1!1m5!1m1!1s0x487b4227aa6b87e5:0x985dc495ce22e342!2m2!1d-2.969365!2d53.789261!3e0

Touch more detail.

Protest update: 19-25 June 2017

In this week’s update on protests about fracking and the onshore oil and gas industry:

6-person lock-on at equipment supplier in Preston

Demonstration at A E Yates in Bolton

https://drillordrop.com/2017/06/19/protest-update-19-25-june-2017/

Latest price AJ Lucas Group Ltd.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/chart/AJL.AX?p=AJL.AX#eyJtdWx0aUNvbG9yTGluZSI6ZmFsc2UsImJvbGxpbmdlclVwcGVyQ29sb3IiOiIjZTIwMDgxIiwiYm9sbGluZ2VyTG93ZXJDb2xvciI6IiM5NTUyZmYiLCJtZmlMaW5lQ29sb3IiOiIjNDVlM2ZmIiwibWFjZERpdmVyZ2VuY2VDb2xvciI6IiNmZjdiMTIiLCJtYWNkTWFjZENvbG9yIjoiIzc4N2Q4MiIsIm1hY2RTaWduYWxDb2xvciI6IiMwMDAwMDAiLCJyc2lMaW5lQ29sb3IiOiIjZmZiNzAwIiwic3RvY2hLTGluZUNvbG9yIjoiI2ZmYjcwMCIsInN0b2NoRExpbmVDb2xvciI6IiM0NWUzZmYiLCJyYW5nZSI6IjFkIn0%3D

Good morning:yo:

Straight to it.

Third Energy receives warning over emissions monitoring

FRACKING company Third Energy has been issued with a warning over incorrect air pollution figures from one of its gas wells, prompting an outcry from campaigners.

The Environment Agency issued the company with a Compliance Assessment Report in February this year, after it was found the average emissions figures from one of its conventional gas wells

were wrong and it had consequently breached its permit

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/local/northyorkshire/15357567.Fracking_company_emissions_warning/

Wrecking the Earth: Fracking has grave radiation risks few talk about

Environmentalists point to various dangerous consequences of using fracking technology, but none can be compared to the issue of radiation exposure and radioactive contamination of the development areas it poses.

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/fracking-radioactive-uranium-danger-ecology-057/#.WUjFbYyQ668.facebook

An interesting chap called Bob Dennet chatting about Fracking, Depleted Uranium, Chemicals, Radioactivity:fear: things like that at a Protector camp.

Volume a bit weak at first he has been ill.Recovering.

Very clued up.As the interview goes on you will see he is very knowledgeable

Different country expect the same here.Already Fracking was stopped here back in 2011 due to Earthquakes.

Now it is carry on boys,are you having a laugh you Frackers should be locked up.

Oil and gas drilling in Texas shale plays pollutes the air, erodes soil and contaminates water, while the disposal of millions of gallons of wastewater causes earthquakes, a consortium of the state's top scientists concluded.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/energy/article/Study-of-oil-and-gas-drilling-finds-pollution-

and-11229156.php

Enough for now,anger building,stress and distress for many.A nightmare.

Communities being affected in many different ways.

Calming down time now.Back soon.

Tawnyowl.

Wrecking the Earth: Fracking has grave radiation risks few talk about

Environmentalists point to various dangerous consequences of using fracking technology, but none can be compared to the issue of radiation exposure and radioactive contamination of the development areas it poses.

Yeah... "Fracking has grave radiation risks few talk about."

This is in line with how the radiation cartel and, therefore, the propaganda world, works in general.

The reality is that the true facts on radiation toxicity have been carefully obfuscated for ages by all nations committed to nuclear energy, medical radiation, and nuclear weaponry, such as the US, France, Russia, India, or Japan.

The conventional medical-dental industries and the nuclear-military industries (=the radiation cartel) have been, for well over half a century , perpetually lying about, and minimizing, the true toxicity of ionizing radiation (e.g resorting to false sneaky comparisons between radiation exposure from sunlight or an airplane flight to a dental or medical x-ray or the exposure to nuclear fallout, etc. to deliberately deceive the unwitting public) to avoid culpability for the huge number of deaths and injuries that they're responsible for (discussed and well referenced in the book "The Mammogram Myth" by Rolf Hefti -- read a synopsis at TheMammogramMyth dot com).

The official accounts on the Chernobyl debacle, as an example, range from a few dozen to a few hundred people who ended up dead while independent analyses (conducted by people NOT tied to the corrupt corporate mainstream "science" syndicate) estimated the death toll in the tens to hundreds of thousands (in some cases approaching a million) of deceased people (and the radiation cartel-induced massacre is continuing).

The distortions and disinformation about the alleged safety of (low dose) radiation or the purported lack of much harm to people, whether from medical x-rays or fallout from disaster sites such as Chernobyl or Fukushima, continues to this day. The real danger and damage caused by Chernobyl and Fukushima are much higher than the officialdom wants the public to believe.

You can recognize the global grip of this powerful big money cartel by the ominous absence in the reporting of the allied corporate mass media (the mainstream fake news media) about the ongoing severe disaster at Fukushima, or by any of the solid proofs about the frauds this criminal evil cartel is involved in. You can find out more about that from Dr. Chris Busby, Dr. Helen Caldicott and others who are not tied to the corrupt radiation cartel.

Thanks for an interesting post ToMute and welcome to the Consumer Forums.

It is not bad when you can see danger an enemy but when you cannot it is a nightmare.

Who to believe, media, government who have the clout to hide the true facts.

Or the ordinary person who gets out there and films, writes interviews people.Live Streams,are the way for many now,i suppose in my mind anyway the truth comes out.

BBC etc i can hardly watch i have to turn over news wise anyway.Or the telly would be out of the window.

Myself and probably many others unless they see something that could harm us say a tidal wave approaching, Earthquake someone running at us to knock the living daylights out of us just read and perhaps let things slide by.How can you move out of harms way when you cannot see danger.

Something happens in your brain when harm is being done but you cannot see it.

It is like it is not real.But we know it is.

It bothered me when i kept while researching about Fracking coming across snippets of info on Fukushima, so started a thread here.May interest you a little.

Here is the link.

Fukushima: Japanese Government Guilty Of Destroying Pacific Ocean

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?477648-Fukushima-Japanese-Government-Guilty-Of-Destroying-Pacific-Ocean

Maybe you would like to comment.Putting the link on Twitter once i had never seen a reaction like it before from across the world.

Many people silently like many of us are worried what is happening across the world but no one seems to take much notice of the everyday citizen.Brush them and their thoughts aside like Garbage on the sidewalk.

I remember meeting Bob Dennet the chap in the video.Strange where you meet people.We had a chat for a few minutes on a traffic island with traffic hurtling by and all sorts of things happening around us.At Cuadrillas Fracking Site.

One of those people once met you never forget.I listened to him intently and in only perhaps 5 minutes i picked up so much info from him.

But like,we are so busy in our lives it is hard to find time to keep in touch.But i do watch what the protectors are saying for hours each day.

Sometimes go to site but not as much as i should.

Just putting an article on.

Column - Frack Free East Yorkshire views with Steven Milner

Bridlington and the region’s countryside have been shown around the World with TV coverage of the Tour de Yorkshire and local events linked to Hull’s City of Culture year.

Our amazing wildlife sites will attract even more people than usual, but our beautiful countryside is under threat.

Read more at: http://www.bridlingtonfreepress.co.uk/news/column-frack-free-east-yorkshire-views-with-

steven-milner-1-8583000

Rumours doing the rounds today.

Now since last night since a few words appeared in the Spectator saying in the Queens Speech today expansion of Fracking is going to be binned.

People including myself are hoping finally for the end to Fracking.Because without expansion Fracking would be finished in Great Britain surely.

And the amount of stress communities are going through is unbelievable.

Not at the moment reading to much into this yet.Watching carefully today though.Just checked AJ Lucas Group Ltd shares no massive movement but perhaps not heard this news yet.If correct.

Actions not just words or business as usual for the Protectors.

Back later,with hopefully some good news.

Tawnyowl.

Thank you for your kind words, Tawnyowl.

The Japanese government commits the same crimes after Fukushima that it had done after the Atomic bombings: these criminals (along with their co-criminals in the US and other nations) are busy suppressing the real facts of the disaster. That's why they had issued a law shortly after the Fukushima accident severely penalizing any independent person from publicizing real facts about the accident. Only criminal low lives who fear that the public might uncover the real truth would do that, only criminal low lives would put a punishment on the expression of truth, or dissenting views.

It's the same corrupt game with the allied fracking industry criminals.

Hearing that Leith Hill Protection Camp is under eviction.Trying to find live streams.

Been going on since early morning i am hearing.

More news when i find it,searching now.

The lion usually finds out what is happening fast.Link.

Message from the front line;

Just got back from the site after doing the legal observer thing. I've got someone to replace me there now, but unfortunately there's not a lot the legal observers can observe, as the bailiffs are stopping *any* access to the woods, regardless of boundaries.

The only paperwork they've displayed is letter to 'unknown persons' requiring they leave with a map that is waaaaaaay larger than the site they've got any permission to occupy, and when asked what power they have to do this are saying 'common law'.

https://www.facebook.com/dan.rye.52?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Oil protesters are being evicted from Leith Hill - Live updates

Read more at http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/live-updates-as-oil-protesters-are-being-evicted-from-leith-hill/story-30402109-detail/story.html#1wj3KWzDw6eO5XdD.99

Oil protestors hide in tunnels and tree houses to avoid being evicted from Leith Hill

Read more at http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/oil-protestors-hide-in-tunnels-and-treehouses-to-avoid-being-evicted-from-leith-hill/story-30402390-detail/story.html#Qemw2oiVq4ZMhZYU.99

Live updates: eviction of Leith Hill protection camp-Drill Or Drop.

An eviction is underway at a protection camp at the site earmarked for Europa’s oil exploration well at Bury Hill Wood, near Leith Hill in Surrey. We’ll be updating this post with information as it comes in. The camp was established on 28 October 2016 and an eviction order was issued by the High Court on 23 January 2017.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/06/21/live-updates-eviction-of-leith-hill-protection-camp/

A little about the protection camp and why they are there.

Leith Hill: Why I sleep in a fortress in the woods .

Hearing that protectors are locked on,in trees, underground in tunnels resisting.

Worrying situation.

Bailiffs try to evict anti-drilling activists from their makeshift fort in the Surrey Hills.

Protectors are believed to be in a network of underground tunnels at Leith Hill.

Energy firm Europa has planning permission to test-drill for oil and gas and has taken out a court injunction against them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p056jkpy

No fracking references in Queen’s Speech

As predicted by several newspapers yesterday, Conservative manifesto pledges on shale gas did not make it into this morning’s Queen’s Speech.

The outline of the government’s legislative programme included 27 bills or draft bills, of which eight were on Brexit.

But the proposals to change the planning system for shale gas exploration and fracking were not mentioned.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/06/21/no-fracking-references-in-queens-speech/

6 cases collapse against anti Fracking Protectors.

No case to answer.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=837142366488616&set=a.323234447879413.1073741828.100005785814940&type=3&theater

Meanwhile at Leith Hill the lion has a word with the Bailiffs and the Police.

THE TORY DODGY DATA FRACKING [problem], AND HOW TO STOP IT

http://realmedia.press/tory-dodgy-data-fracking-[problem]-stop/

Not sure what is happening at Leith Hill,last i heard that the eviction had been going on 12 hours.

Keith Taylor MEP‏ - 4hours ago

My response to the ongoing eviction at Leith Hill

http://www.keithtaylormep.org.uk/2017/06/21/keith-taylor-responds-to-the-eviction-of-the-leith-hill-protection-camp-as-it-happens/

Leith Hill a short awareness film.

Who in their right mind would want to destroy this beautiful area and deny everyone their right to enjoy this ancient countryside ?

Just spotted the Lion a live streamer telling the police and the bailiffs a few facts on a megaphone.Nothing sinister just a little education.I have lost the link when i find it again i will post it.

Morning,

As one of the links you have posted contains a word which is not liked by CAG it has been automatically replaced wit (problem)

Hopefully this TinyUrl will alow people to read the article

http://tinyurl.com/y7q47qbe

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi silverfox1961

Thanks for taking the time to find the alternative i had not noticed the link was not working.

I understand the word to avoid now.

So busy today will update much more tomorrow but a hell of a lot of people down at Cuadrilla Fracking Site last night.

Summer Solstice and keeping watch on the sneaky Frackers.

Leith Hill Surrey latest-expecting live streams will check if started.Noticed the lion sent his drone up yesterday will find footage.

Live updates:

Day 2 Leith Hill camp eviction

An operation to evict a protection camp continues for a second day on land near Leith Hill in Surrey earmarked by Europa to drill for oil. Check here for updates throughout the day.

The site at Bury Hill Wood was issued planning permission in August 2015 but no work has yet been carried out.

A High Court eviction order was made in January 2017.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/06/22/live-updates-day-2-leith-hill-camp-eviction/

Unwelcome Visitors

Published June 22, 2017 | By Refracktion

Cuadrilla are trying to claim today that fracking will result in a tourism boom for Lancashire.

They even shipped over a bombastic B&B battleaxe from Yorkshire to try to make their point for them.

However, it won’t.

How do we know?

http://www.refracktion.com/index.php/unwelcome-visitors/

Way back in 2013 i went to a Fracking event.Outside the Winter Gardens Blackpool.To learn a little that is all.

Met Gayzer Frackman the chap who took the Energy Minister to court.

I like Gayzer,first person i ever met in the Fracking movement.

10 minutes that is all it took for a Baptism of Fire as Gayzer and Nick Grealy expert on Shale Gas went face to face.

I must have been 2 feet away.

Now each Thursday he is talking about what has been going on.Now i am not to sure what is going on has been going on because i am not that close to any groups.

Any particular person.

Just do my own thing,write a little,take a few photos every now and again and read a few articles, go down to site occasionally then put them here.

So something different give you a flavour of what is is like for a campaigner who has lost so much in his life in his fight against the Frackers.But has stayed strong.

Each Thursday.Well it seems that some questions may need answering.Clearing up.

>>RAW NEWS

Who is FLORENCE GATE?

Why would Reclaim the Power be leasing and organising Preston New Road and bypassing the community?

You have information or would like to be interviewed

The only way we clean up our groups is talking about problems.... You are as strong as your weakest link.

Drone pictures raise concerns over surface water at Cuadrilla’s Lancashire fracking site.

Drone pictures taken this morning show surface water at Cuadrilla’s shale gas site at Preston New Road near Blackpool.

Opponents of operations at the site reported that four tankers had entered the site yesterday to collect rain water and another two had gone in by lunchtime today.

Some say so what others who are concerned say.

Contractors have been pouring lime onto the site for months in an attempt to stabilise the land. Lime contamination has already been detected in local watercourses.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/06/23/drone-pictures-raise-concerns-over-surface-water-at-cuadrillas-lancashire-fracking-site/

Fracking Nightmare - Episode 108

FRACKING NIGHTMARE - Episode 108 : with Bob Dennett & Eddie Thornton

Talking Queens Speech and many more things about Fracking as things build in Great Britain.

And the nightmare of the Drilling comes closer.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Ian-R-Crane-200294730037361/videos/?ref=page_internal

August date for Court of Appeal hearing on Cuadrilla’s fracking site.

The next stage in a legal battle over ministerial approval of fracking in Lancashire reaches the Court of Appeal in London in August.

The court has confirmed that separate challenges brought by campaigners, the Preston New Road Action Group and Gayzer Frackman, will be heard over two days at the Royal Courts of Justice, starting on 30 August.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/06/23/august-date-for-court-of-appeal-hearing-on-cuadrillas-fracking-site/

When you see a five day chart like this it makes you wonder just who is throwing money down the well.

AJ Lucas Group Ltd Share Price.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/chart/AJL.AX?p=AJL.AX#eyJtdWx0aUNvbG9yTGluZSI6ZmFsc2UsImJvbGxpbmdlclVwcGVyQ29sb3IiOiIjZTIwMDgxIiwiYm9sbGluZ2VyTG93ZXJDb2xvciI6IiM5NTUyZmYiLCJtZmlMaW5lQ29sb3IiOiIjNDVlM2ZmIiwibWFjZERpdmVyZ2VuY2VDb2xvciI6IiNmZjdiMTIiLCJtYWNkTWFjZENvbG9yIjoiIzc4N2Q4MiIsIm1hY2RTaWduYWxDb2xvciI6IiMwMDAwMDAiLCJyc2lMaW5lQ29sb3IiOiIjZmZiNzAwIiwic3RvY2hLTGluZUNvbG9yIjoiI2ZmYjcwMCIsInN0b2NoRExpbmVDb2xvciI6IiM0NWUzZmYiLCJyYW5nZSI6IjVkIn0%3D

Always like reading what the Lion writes or says.Very clued up guy on Fracking etc.

Reports Produced on Onshore Operations

Much more on the link.

Investigation: What went wrong at West Newton?

Caudrilla caught what would be now considered “dumping” radioactive waste from Preese Hall into Manchester Ship Canal.

Drilling at Preese Hall Farm causes 57 earth tremors, two felt on the surface, one as far as Manchester.

Link

https://lionofwise.wordpress.com/reports-produced-on-onshore-operations/

For investors in shale drilling, the party's over.

Wall Street appears to have lost its taste for the resurgent U.S. shale industry as oil prices tumble and energy share prices fall.

Oil companies have only raised $3 million this month through selling new shares to investors, a dramatic drop in the public equity offerings that have helped fuel the return of drilling rigs across the nation this year.

http://m.chron.com/business/energy/article/The-party-is-over-for-investors-in-U-S-shale-11242266.php?cmpid=fb-mobile

New documents reveal North Yorkshire Police's close relationship with fracking firms.

North Yorkshire Police has met regularly with fracking firms Third Energy and INEOS, and shared information about protestors, new documents reveal.

Released by the North Yorkshire Police (NYP) in response to a series of freedom of information requests, the heavily redacted 200 pages of information shed light for the first time on NYP’s close relationship with the fracking industry.

http://www.spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/climate/item/5965-new-documents-reveal-north-yorkshire-police-s-close-relationship-with-fracking-firms

N Lincolnshire planners back Egdon’s Wressle oil production plans – again

Planners at North Lincolnshire Council have recommended approval of plans to produce oil at Egdon’s Wressle site near SPiers Morganhorpe – for a second time.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/06/23/lincolnshire-planners-back-egdons-wressle-oil-production-plans-again/

Recent Flooding at Cuadrillas Fracking Site-lets go back a bit.2016

Photos: Recent flooding in Fylde fracking areas

https://drillordrop.com/2016/01/08/photos-recent-flooding-in-fylde-fracking-areas/

Lock The Gate Lancs June2017

A household skip is being used in the drilling fluid system & has overflowed onto the wellpad

206j0xd.jpg

Inspection and Flood Management Plans for Cuadrilla's Preston New Road Site

Helen Chuntso made this Freedom of Information request to Environment Agency

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/inspection_and_flood_management

Good heavens is this Fracking company building on a flood plain.:sad:Tankers going in moving water,rumours of contamination to nearby areas,lime.

2nd time flooded since 2016,a Fracking Nightmare.

People have warned about Earthquakes, pollution, mess, dust, traffic problems through the countryside and everything warned about has happened.

But no one listens.What does it take for someone to close these Fracking Fools, Desperados down?

Desperate because they have invested hundreds of millions and beginning to look like they are going to lose the lot.

Desperation and money worries creates danger in my mind anyway.

Going to calm down now for a short time anyway.But will return.