Mr Baywatch PCN Reel cinema in York- now claimform received

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2790 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

defence due by 4pm 5th September

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what about PP on signs etc?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

[Your address]

[Their address]

[Date]

Dear Sir or Madam,

Re: (Claimant's name) v (Your name) Case No:

CPR 31.14 Request

On (date) I received the Claim Form in this case issued by you out of the (Name)
county court
link3.gif

I confirm having returned my acknowledgement of service to the court in which I indicate my intention to contest and counter claim all of your claim.

Please treat this letter as my request made under CPR 31.14 for the disclosure and the production of a verified and legible copy of [each of the following / the] document(s) mentioned in your Particulars of Claim:

insert your 1 & 2 text here

You should ensure compliance with your CPR 31 duties and ensure that the document(s) I have requested are disclosed at your earliest convenience.. Your CPR 31 duties extend to making a reasonable and proportionate search for the originals of the documents I have requested, the better for you to be able to verify the document's authenticity and to provide me with a legible copy. Further, where I have requested a copy of a document, the original of which is now in the possession of another person, you will have a right to possession of that document if you have mentioned it in your case. You must take immediate steps to recover and preserve it for the purpose of this case.

Where I have mentioned a document and there is in your possession more than one version of that same document owing to a modification, obliteration or other marking or feature, each version will be a separate document and you must provide a copy of each version of it to me. Your obligations extend to making a reasonable and proportionate search for any version(s) to include an obligation to recover and preserve such version(s) which are now in the possession of a third party.

In accordance with CPR 31.15© I undertake to be responsible for your reasonable copying costs incurred in complying with this CPR 31.14 request.

If you are unable to comply with this request and believe that you will never be able to comply with this request please confirm in your response.

Yours faithfully

and they

DX,

what I don't get is that you (and others) frequently state that the claimant is not obliged to provide information requested under CPR31.14.

And yet, in this letter, you repeatedly refer to "compliance with your CPR31 duties".

If it is a duty, non-compliance is surely contravening the Regulations, and should be dealt with accordingly.

Can you explain why you use this particular wording?

Cheers

Perhaps I can assist here.

cpr31 does not usually apply to a small claims case but at this moment in time, the case has not been allocated to the small claims track so this is a potential get out for them and you.

This letter is for you to put them task and supply their evidence before being told to do so by the courts. It is well know that some companies will delay disclosure until the very last minute so that you don't have time to prepare a proper defence. By doing this, they should comply but equally can argue that they don't have to

That is my interpretation of the rules. Others may disagree.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Good

Shame it took 6 days of your 33 days to file def time limit to do it mind

People reading this for help on BW claimforms need to understand the CPR should be fired off ldeally on the day you get the claimforn or asap after

and they

I don't often link to the Pranksters site but today there appears to be a few cases where Gladstones have been the solicitor for the claimant none of them being MB but that doesn't matter as it is Gladstones conduct here that is being opened up to examination.

No doubt, Gladstones will try and rely on the Beavis case but it will not apply in your case.

The Beavis case is for a free car park. Yours is a pay and display

BW are the managing agents and MB acting for them. As such it is my opinion there must be a contract between BW & MB and not just a 'gentleman's agreement' as they are both the same company.

The true landowner is unknown at the moment so what contract does BW have with them? Does the contract allow BW or MB to take court action on behalf of the landowner?

Anyhoo, the link

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

if they dont comply and the case is adjourned because you cannot properly defend yourself without the documents (Or in this case they havent proved to you that they have a basis for claiming) they will be in the doo-doo as judges hate having their time wasted by people who should know better.

It is down to how judges manages their courts and what they know about the past misdemeanours of the claimant that will really matter.

As there are thousands of claims going through the system it is becoming apparent that the judges at some courts are getting fed up of claims with missing POC's

lack of proof of authority,

no clear evidence of signage

and incorrectly signed off witness statements etc.

Show they arent following the protocols and they get a tough time before you have to say a word.

Perhaps I can assist here.

cpr31 does not usually apply to a small claims case but at this moment in time,

the case has not been allocated to the small claims track so this is a potential get out for them and you.

This letter is for you to put them task and supply their evidence before being told to do so by the courts.

It is well know that some companies will delay disclosure until the very last minute so that you don't have time to prepare a proper defence. By doing this, they should comply but equally can argue that they don't have to

That is my interpretation of the rules. Others may disagree.

Hello,

I have yet to receive the documents that were requested through the CPR31.14 letter you have helped me to write,

and the defense is due by tomorrow, based on previous messages sent on this thread.

I have signed confirmation that they have received the letter, but heard nothing back.

As I need to get the defense sorted ASAP, do you have any suggestions for what I should do?

type out their particulars of claim please

dx

and they

type it out please important

dx

and they

I just received this email from Gladstones......

Please note CPR 31.14 does not apply to your case and all relevant documents will be provided in our Client's Witness Statement.

We will not litigate by correspondence and any future queries should be directed towards the Citizens Advice Bureau or your own independent legal advisors.

Regards

Phoebe

Litigation Assistant

Particular of Claim

Date 1/5/16

Description: None

Amount £150

Due Date 15/6/16

Total Due £150

AND THE CLAIMANT CLAIMS

The Claimant claims the sum of £151.61 for Parking charges and indemnity costs if appliciable including £1.61 interest pursuant to S.69 of the County Courts Act 1984 Rate 8.00% pa from dates above to 3/8/16

Same rate to Judgement or (sooner) payment

Daily rate to Judgement £0.03

Total debt and interest £151.61

so that's it?

doesn't even say where the supposed infraction happened?

and they

as for the CPR letter

std practice

plays into your hands nicely

and they

well,

they are not being entirely honest when they say that CPR31.14 isnt applicable.

The track has not been decided yet and the courts service may decide that multitrack may be the best route and if that was the case then Gladdys will have lost their client the claim without them even having a chance to say what it is.

However, we know why they refuse and that is because they know that they gambled on you caving in and paying up and that didnt work so they dont want to give you the proof that there is no cause for action by their client and hope that a judge will be impressed by them saying "not fair" of you ask for it later.

Read the parking pranksters thoughts on the laziness of Gladstones when it cmes to POC's .

They like to pad it out much much later and hope you dont object to them adding all sorts of stuff when they are too late to submit formally.

As long as you are wise to this you shouldnt go wrong,

we will remind you if it gets to a hearing date.