Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Basic Account Holder releaseusall Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Mar 2016

Default Re: reached breaking point/health issues - cant cope with blemain finance anymore

hi dx100uk i tried following link to donew post and it didnt work

Default Re: reached breaking point/health issues - cant cope with blemain finance anymore

can you help please? no video came on to show how to post new post?

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Start a new threadicon. <<clickme

tyvm but it still didnt work came up you may have disabled acc? etc

im so not clever with computers still learning sorry for this
    ( site team i only know how to do very basic on computer my son helps me a lot bless him as he is expert at ict hes very clever hes learning law now,

i noticed court cases he watches on tv i said to him today i certainly would not want to go up against you son cos you would run rings round me, he so alert always wins a debate with me i just say ok you win.

good to see another case on here over blemain,
    may more come on and chat, yet another loan inbetween 2004 to 2010.

I do not like battles,
    I once had to do 2 huge battles within short space of time.

One was prosecuted in court and strike off ever doing their work they did again and the other firm,

i gave grace no court so the manager ,

deputy and area manager were all sackedicon and patients safe.

I hate battles cos why cant people just be fair.

But when evidence is there and its clear cut and grace is treated rudely i have to do court.

Always go with your gut feeling, and persue your dreams, and do not give in to bullies and threats, as it shows the enemy is scared. Witness statements are good because for once you can silence the enemy. Once you start something see it through and understand BLEMAIN customers deliverance is so close you can touch it, as just one person can change so much. I do not give in to nasty say doers. LISTERN BLEMAIN CUSTOMERS FEAR GOES WHEN YOU HAVE THE TRUTH.

Thank you blemain yet more TACTICS is it
    (these arrears now threats to have to pay them back now)

rememeber theres court
    so stop the games im not playing in your playground .
    Letter is evidence and thats second strike letter against you within 10 days now.

Also if you tell people things make sure you are honest before they write to me and you make them lie able too.

As for ever helping me, its been years of abuse when ive been extremely unwell years years years.

I suggest what you write is check before you print.
    I think time to step up a lot and thank you for the dates you sent as now i can remember when my bank had hell wks with you or should i say years and rude to them 3 times on phone its all noted.

I look forward to release and payment like my arrears you remind me off being CLEARED by you as what you done to me and others and this poor site having ears of blemain customers on here tormented by you.

Police next if i need to as i had to see them before over a prosecution, i see about action fraudicon on here.

NINETEEN questions 5 answered, and lies and also stop trying to get me drop case.

Ombudsmanicon gave you a shake but court will do the earthquake,
    and as for other blemain customers how dare you be little them and me, their story's over you are FACT NOT fictitious,

so watch when you write about them they are human beings and not robots dictated too by you.

Never helped me,
    years of YOU have to do what we say,
    there should be a councillors hot line for blemain customers,

well i think consumer forum have been that on gong as they have took all the torment and tried to help people on here start to live and have hope again.

Thank you all staff at consumer forum, i know you certainly kept me edified in my darkest hours and advice and guidance.

The truth will set us free, the battle is not mine i dont walk alone.

site team i have to do things as you can imagine.
    My big fish is on my line and i need to pull it in)

Im sure not too busy for long,
    i hope my post is ok as im not an expert at grammer, english etc

, but you do not need this always as what i say can be clearly enough understood even though i am be be littled.

Im sure you and blemain customers can read my posts,
    Oh and the wolfs,

blessings for the day i think i may watch EVENS ALMIGHTY i like that film.
    Nothing is impossible, it takes strength and also a little help,

but WELL WORTH IT and im just being obedient to receive the prize at the end of the race.

Happy wkend to you all)

Ive put my whole puzzle together now, just waiting and believing.

Chin up consumer forum the hell with years of victums on here and their stories of their lives turned upside down including mine, can be made right way up again,

i see yet another case on here of 2007 loan took out and im sure more will arrive, but soon i believe new rulings, because i believe ONE AND FOR ALL.

I will update soon hopefully.

I found latest story kittys most upsetting on here today,
    it reminded me when my mum died and i gave blemain my inherritence off her,

i put it off my arrears on my account and that money was clearly wasted, as in TRUTH i did not owe arrears. Blessings forum, i will post soon.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details