Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Basic Account Holder releaseusall Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Mar 2016

hi dx100uk do you know all the names that Together is responsible for please?

sorry i mean company names like cheshire/lancashire/etc TOGETHER IS TOTALLY NOW over all of them they been pulled in together the lot it was under jerrold holdings, how a company (parent) can be so confusing and so many companys in one building all under one main company i dont know. Even their trainee solicitor in same building ?

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: reached breaking point/health issues - cant cope with blemain finance anymore

stu007 is our master data miner
    I see he is subbed so will see this and might help.

Default Re: reached breaking point/health issues - cant cope with blemain finance anymore

i cant be on here long tonight, as my son going to print me off more evidence, and sorry if ive asked a question that takes a while to find answer, it is important, why i have asked.

Yes hope stu007 can help) i can pop back and see answer if have to log off laptop soon. Im reading other posts on cheshire/lancashire/jerrold holdings/harpormanor also at min, these are all in with blemain posts too.

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

theres a new sticky thread for you

dx

Wow tyvm for that dx

I found that one of the main men who is till with togeher/ blemain finance/blemain group etc, worked there years and knew HENRY MOSER and said he learnt all he knows of him is MARC RICHARD GOLDBERG.

Also I have received a form for settlement or let court decide an amount.

Choice between trying to solve with together ??????????????

Ive tried for years this or court are going to do a hearing and I can add more names to claim and firms and witnesses now, this is for me to decide asap.

Together are trying to strike me out of court again, but a hearing will go ahead now ) unless i decide to try talk to settle with together.

well as we don't know what you are upto we cant
    help you

stu007 is the one to thank not me

Thank you to stu007 very much appreciated)

Got dr in morning,
    I went last week to collect a prescription from chemist next to drs,
    they had left a medicine off,
    so phramisit spelt wrong ,
    he went and quickly did for me and he came back asking about stress meds ive got and I said oh court going on Im having to claim against a company

he said what a whole company i said well yes he said good luck)
    he said think of me when ou win and get pay out.

I got home and then it hit me how big this is or can be?
    THE CHEMIST KNOW i HAVE HAD TO SORT OUT, NHS, COUNCIL, 2 CARE HOMES, AND TRAVEL COMPANY, FACTORY, 2 people AND ANOTHER I WONT MENTION, BEFORE AND WON THE LOT ITS ON MY DRS RECORDS HOW MANY, I DONT ENJOY IT AT ALL, and 1 big money place I cant name I put something too them,

but director said oh we dont do that we are the best, and we dont need to offer that,
    I knew within months they would hit trouble they did and alot of there buildings shut.

Its never big to boost your the best, cos that is only competitive not really caring for the publics interest. I know how and where to get evidence when having to deal with challenging, most settled out of court cos in court they all loss greatly I didnt go for settlements, they contacted me and offered, (I weighed up who should go in, who should get grace and who i settle with. )

My son knows that sometimes I have had to bring about change. Thats it now I post soon, I may ask consumer for help with more questions answered, info too sorry, but these could be very vital.

My son has just printed all off what stu007 did tyvm)
    i also found just by luck half hour ago a case cheshire/blemain stuck in court against a solicitor and they lost against solicitor.

This court case was under fraud
    the case and just said all loans should be writ off in the time these years loans took place,
    yet blemain didnt do this ,

im now so livid finding this all out the more you search the more it is clear as day,
    I am trying to forgive them,
    but years of hell them saying
    ( you have to do what we say and we take care of the loans we do all)
    its very hard, to have to deal with a company that know the truth yet,

still dont act right is disgraceful,
    the torment from them and telling me i had to send a MONTHS WORTH OF FOOD RECEIPTS IN TO THEM, WHICH I COLLECTED ALL MONTH THEY KEPT RINGING ME ARE YOU COLLECTING THEM, LIKE A LEMON I DID,

then at end of 4 wks i suddenly felt to ring STEPCHANGE to see if this was right (law) legal and stepchange said no ring CIVIL LAW and civil lawsaid ring OMUDSMAN and he said

whatttttttttttttttttttt no thats certainly not right,
    I help you straight away,
    but i argued with himfor half hour cos i was s cared of TOGETHER COMPANY,
    but in end Ombudsmanicon saidi just send you a form and it be ok,
    then TOGETHER shutted at me on phone for going ombudsman,

I said well you PLAYED A BIG JOKE ON ME FROM COLLECTION TEAM SIDE OVER FOOD RECEIPTS. i HAD SAID TO THEM i WILL DO COURT AS YOU ARNT BEING CO OPERTIVE AND FRAUD, SO THEY DID JOKE ON FOOD RECEIPTS. BECAUSE IVE BEEN UNWELL, STRESS, FAMILY TRAUMA EXTREME AND BLEMAIN/TOGETHER,

thinking i would not do court theygot a shockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk cos even though I have grinded 8 teeth out and more loose to be pulled i wont tolerate LIES,DECEIT AND HARASSMENT, JOKES , AND COS IM A FIGHTER I WILL NOT, BE SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET, AND ABUSED FOREVER BY THEM.

THE COURT CASE IS 5TH MARCH 2013 APPEAL COURT REJECTS ( IDENTITY FRAUD CLAIM AGAINST SOLICITORS ) CHESHIRE/BLEMAIN SHOWS THAT THERE WERE MORE COMPANYS HENCE THE LIST STU007 PUT ON HERE FOR ME )

SORRY DX FOR NOT writing this well,
    I appologise,
    Im poor at grammer and reading.

Im drs again tomor cos this is unbelievable whats all being reveiled just seems to be at right time NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW. thank heavens.

Blemain and other companys did these loans so they need to take responsibility and clear them,

2005 to 2009 and refund,
    for hell caused and years missed doing nor mal things inside of standing 2 hrs in a food shop wandering what to buy with such low income and going 8 shops and poundland to feed us for the week.

Please consumer, dx or stu007,martin,any other info please post it will have to be fast as i only have fewdays for decisions.

Thank you forum for support you given all of us victums under blemain/together and these other companies, all linked.

Loans with no under writer sheet, should be writ off, cos clear sign of fraud.

I hope judge can get these under writer sheets,
    no I can say no now cos we all been trying years and no deliverance,
    in more ways than one.

god i really wish you would tell us WHY you are in court with them.

we are now at post 90
    and no-one is any more the wiser why you started the thread in the first place...........

At end of the case cheshire/blemain it should say, loans under MISREPRESENTATION. missoldicon, SHOULD BE WRIT OFF, COS MORE CASES BEEN IN COURT NOW AGAINST BLEMAIN/TOGETHER ETC, THE JUDGES ARE SEEING ALL THE EVIDENCE COME TO LIGHT AND SORTING THESE LOANS OUT.

IF YOU LIE AND TRY COVER UP WHAT WENT ON, SURE AS THE SUN WILL SHINE, IT WILL COME TO LIGHT.

hi dx i put a list long ago on here why in court, you may not have seen it, go back see the list 19 issues.

sorry you have hand to put my words on here in better grammer etc, i dont mean to make you work etc, its not easy time for me so please BARE WITH.

Same as all other victums of blemain I cant put all for my SAFETY, same as suffering, fielder, renewablejohn, list of names on here is endless.

We all had loans wrong 2005 to 2009.
    You know this dx, I just hope all other blemain/ together victums who dare nt come on here, will see what i post and gives them the strength to get justice.

I was most edified by martin on here he really gave me strength to not be afraid of blemain/together. Sorry for a lot of posts, but you see i had nt posted for while, i believe soon you be rid of me and claim sorted, ) Ive tried to do this post a bit better. hope you read all 19 issues now.

I put on forum on 1ST FEB 2017 AT 12.34 all the issues are posted why in court, WHY I CLAIMING AGAINST TOGETHER COMPANY.

NIGHT AND GODBLESS.

you have never..
    posted your particulars of claim.
    posted if they filed a defence
    posted that you filed a direction questionnaire and what it stated
    never posted your witness statement
    never posted blemains witness statement.
    and what has happened since or ever if any of the above have ever been done.

i only have 90 posts welshspoon had over 150 i think lol so i have got some making up to do.

No this is my last post at min cos a hearing is now booked for 4 wks time, i must say yipppppppppee i finally be heard. have great day consumer forum) thank you for support.

Such a lovely site and much info on here.

I will post outcome soon. x

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details