Primark - Caught Shoplifting

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2918 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Let me tell you a little background about myself..

I am a security employed by a company and i have SIA Badge (legal reasons i can not mention)

and I just started working with them .

yesturday, me and my sister stole from primark.

I am extremely ashamed of this and was pushed into doing it, although I take full responsibility for my actions.

I took some clothes and my sister took also.

As soon as we put a foot out of the door, we were ushered back in by a security guard and taken to a back room.

The security guard was rude, and he treat us so badly and he was enjoying doing that

and he was humilating me and asking me to shut up without saying anything.

We had all our oyster cards (he took a picture of us standing near to a wall, and he write our name and age,

but im not sure if we wrote our adresses) to which i'm not sure is even allowed.

he tolds us that we will call the police

( but we was baging him not to do that and we will do everything he want just not to call the police

, and i was so scared that a moments i feel i will die,

After we had given back the Primark items we had stole,during the day.

The security guy then told us that he will not call the police

and he will let us go but we are banned from all the primark ( and i don't know if that true or not)

but I did not find that funny, and The police were never called.

before we were allowed to leave the security he never mentions any fine or we will receive a letter

( what he said to us is that u will be banned from all primark and we dont want to see you again in any primark).

so my question

1. is that will affect my SIA BADGE?

2. my employer will know what i did, because im shamed and i couldnt go to work today

( im to scared that they will know what happened)

3. how i will know myself if im banned from all primark or not

4. is my picture will be send in all over primark in other stores to warning them

5. if i went to another primark fare from my home to do shopping ( i will never steal again),

are they will catch me and they will know what i did

5. is that will affect my criminal record

6. after i went, there is any chance that the security will call the police

and give them all my details and i will be arrest in the future

7. is that will affect me in the future jobs.

please im waiting for the response, I'm so scared

Edited by LALAR

I am a security employed by a company and i have SIA Badge (legal reasons i can not mention) and I just started working with them .

yesturday, me and my sister stoling from primark. I am extremely ashamed of this and was pushed into doing it, although I take full responsibility for my actions. I took some clothes and my sister took also. As soon as we put a foot out of the door, we were ushered back in by a security guard and taken to a back room.

The security guard was rude, and he treat us so badly and he was enjoying doing that and he was humilating me and asking me to shut up without saying anything.

We had all our oyster cards (he took a picture of us standing near to a wall, and he write our name and age, but im not sure if we wrote our adresses) to which i'm not sure is even allowed.

he tolds us that we will call the police ( but we was baging him not to do that and we will do everything he want just not to call the police, and i was so scared that a moments i feel i will die,

The security guy then told us that he will not call the police and he will let us go but we are banned from all the primark ( and i don't know if that true or not) but I did not find that funny, and The police were never called.

Anyway, before we were allowed to leave the security he never mentions any fine or we will receive a letter ( what he said to us is that u will be banned from all primark and we dont want to see you again in any primark).

so my question

1. is that will affect my SIA BADGE? Possibly due to the nature of the alleged offence

2. my employer will know what i did, because im shamed and i couldnt go to work today ( im to scared that they will know what happened) If the security staff report this to your employer then they may question your integrity. Secondly they cannot contact your employer

3. how i will know myself if im banned from all primark or not A strong possibility

4. is my picture will be send in all over primark in other stores to warning them.. they may but shouldnt do this

5. if i went to another primark fare from my home to do shopping ( i will never steal again), are they will catch me and they will know what i did Unlikely but possible

5. is that will affect my criminal record Maybe if the Police were informed and attended

6. after i went, there is any chance that the security will call the police and give them all my details and i will be arrest in the future No they needed to have had them attend before releasing you

7. is that will affect me in the future jobs. Doubtful as the Police were not called

Finally just forget about it now and move on. Please don't do this again as you now know what could happen. Your job is worth more than a few stolen items.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

1. how will affect my SIA badge if they have just my name and age ( i lie to them saying that im working as a waitress) they dont know im working as a security and they dont know were im working

2. how they will contact my employer if they dont know were im working ( so by name and age) they can know eveything about me or im just imagining

3. if i went to primark and asked them ( im sorry and i will not do that again) so they can accept my apologies and remove my details, or we will catch me again because im back

4. they have the right to send my picture all over the primark ( so im not allowed to go to any primark)

5. how long its take to remove the banned

5. if the police didnt come thats mean it will not affect my criminal record

I am a security employed by a company and i have SIA Badge (legal reasons i can not mention)

I am extremely ashamed of this and was pushed into doing it, although I take full responsibility for my actions.

As soon as we put a foot out of the door, we were ushered back in by a security guard and taken to a back room.

The security guard was rude, and he treat us so badly and he was enjoying doing that

We had all our oyster cards (he took a picture of us standing near to a wall, and he write our name and age,

but im not sure if we wrote our adresses) to which i'm not sure is even allowed.

he tolds us that we will call the police

( but we was baging him not to do that and we will do everything he want just not to call the police

and he will let us go but we are banned from all the primark ( and i don't know if that true or not)

but I did not find that funny, and The police were never called.

before we were allowed to leave the security he never mentions any fine or we will receive a letter

( what he said to us is that u will be banned from all primark and we dont want to see you again in any primark).

so my question

1. is that will affect my SIA BADGE? - NOPE

2. my employer will know what i did, because im shamed and i couldnt go to work today

( im to scared that they will know what happened) - NOPE

3. how i will know myself if im banned from all primark or not it wont

4. is my picture will be send in all over primark in other stores to warning them - NOPE

5. if i went to another primark fare from my home to do shopping ( i will never steal again),

are they will catch me and they will know what i did - NOPE

5. is that will affect my criminal record - NOPE

and give them all my details and i will be arrest in the future - NOPE

7. is that will affect me in the future job - NOPE

forget all about i

don't do it again.

end of

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

1. how will affect my SIA badge if they have just my name and age ( i lie to them saying that im working as a waitress) they dont know im working as a security and they dont know were im working - it wont

2. how they will contact my employer if they dont know were im working ( so by name and age) they can know eveything about me or im just imagining they wont

3. if i went to primark and asked them ( im sorry and i will not do that again) so they can accept my apologies and remove my details, or we will catch me again because im back forget about doing this no need

4. they have the right to send my picture all over the primark ( so im not allowed to go to any primark) - no they don't and they wont willy waving

5. how long its take to remove the banned

5. if the police didnt come thats mean it will not affect my criminal record

oh and mikeymack2002 user-online.png

your replies are way off the mark

if you don't know

then don't guess!!!

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

then hes talking bowlarks

and they

but im not sure if we wrote our adresses) to which i'm not sure is even allowed. No. They are not allowed to do this. However, you could have asked him if the camera was any good for doing a sphigmoidoscopy and had a good chuckle at the puzzled look on his face whilst knowing what a sphigmoidoscopy involves.

he tolds us that we will call the police If he has good evidence, yes, but then the police do get fed up with muppets like the one you describe wasting their time. They have better things to do.

and he will let us go but we are banned from all the primark ( and i don't know if that true or not) And how does he propose to enforce that? Putting anything remotely referring to theft on an internal photo poster with a person's photo on it without any form of judicial process, including a police caution, would be something the Information Commissioner might like to look at.

but I did not find that funny, and The police were never called.Another private security goon engaging in stercus bovi.

so my question

1. is that will affect my SIA BADGE?Depends on what current SIA policy is.

2. my employer will know what i did, because im shamed and i couldnt go to work today As others have said, unless the police are involved, Primark have not right to ask who your employer is or make allegations which have not been tested in court.

( im to scared that they will know what happened)

3. how i will know myself if im banned from all primark or notThey must give you a written notice to make it effective, otherwise, how else can they prove they told you?

4. is my picture will be send in all over primark in other stores to warning themNot unless Primark want the Information Commissioner asking them questions.

are they will catch me and they will know what i did Read my answer to your previous point.

5. is that will affect my criminal recordNot unless the courts and/or police have been involved.

and give them all my details and i will be arrest in the future The Primark goons recovered the merchandise in saleable condition. They can put the items back on sale, in which case, no loss suffered. An essential element of Theft is that the complainant has to be able to prove loss.

7. is that will affect me in the future jobs. Unlikely, unless you apply for a job with Primark.

Responses in red text.

OldBill and DX have just about nailed it. You may get a letter from RLP demanding £120 or so, for the time the security guard spent "investigating" your crime if you do post back, they are powerless.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

However, you could have asked him if the camera was any good for doing a sphigmoidoscopy and had a good chuckle at the puzzled look on his face whilst knowing what a sphigmoidoscopy involves.

The sigmoid colon is part of the colon.

Sphygmoid means "resembling the pulse".

Do you mean "sigmoidoscopy" rather than "sphigmoidoscopy"?

If I was a security guard and someone asked me "if the camera was any good for doing a sphigmoidoscopy" I'd be tempted to reply "don't you mean 'sigmoidoscopy'? But it is more of anoscopy" : serves them right for trying to be smart but getting the terminology wrong, and I'd leave them to work out that I meant it gives me a good view of ar*eholes!"

It all boils down to whether anyone at RLP makes the effort to look up your name

and add on the SIA list and then contacts them to report you.

The SIA will then do nothing other than add this to your file as uncorroborated tittle-tattle from a member of the public.

Jackie like to think that she has superpowers but it will be no different than mr A Nonymouse calling in

and complaining they werent allowed in to a pub after closing time

If they do this then they will be making fools of themselves as they will be doing themselves out of a job.

Their entire reason for existence is to scare you into giving them money for no good reason.

If there was an alternative punishment/resolution why would they need to exist?

They can put the items back on sale, in which case, no loss suffered. An essential element of Theft is that the complainant has to be able to prove loss.

By that standard, if I stole something from a shop, intending to keep it, and woke up the next day, felt remorse, and returned it : you seem to think that wouldn't be theft.

Yet, if my intent at the time of taking it was to not return it : it would be theft regardless of if I later became remorseful.

Returning it might persuade the shop to not report me, or be mitigation, but wouldn't stop it being theft.

Theft doesn't require "complainant has to prove loss", but instead that at the time the offender appropriated the item that they dishonestly intended to permanently deprive.

So, "taking without consent" (for motor vehicles) is because otherwise the miscreant can say "at the time it was taken I had no intent to permanently deprive, I was going to give it back!"

It is the intent at time of appropriation, not if there is permanence to the loss.

yesturday, me and my sister stole from primark

Your works contract, what does it say about terms of gross misconduct, I know in my contract, there is a bit that says, bringing the work place in to disrepute, would be considered as gross misconduct, and would be liable to be dismissed, but as for how it would be applied, I don't know