moriarty law/JC International Claimform - old Talk Talk Broadband 'debt'***Claim Discontinued***

antonia26
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2827 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

i received a court letter taking me to court as i owe £280.60 now raised to £388.05 cause of court.

The debt is with moriarty law

client jc international acquisition llc.

They say its from 2011/2012 .

I got no default on my credit file

yes i have had debt letters

went through a really bad time them years and only now got back to normal with things.

What should i do

i phoned them i did not admit the debt

but they want it all paid of 65 today and 20 every wk and then no court order against me.

They say its for line rental plus broad band even though they knocked me off

thanks

Hi antonia26

What date is on the summons....?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi its dated the 11th april i had it last wk on wednesday.

It says i agreed to pay monthly instalments but faioed to do so

i did no such thing or is that the phone line rental they talking about.

If i remember rightly the broadband was knocked off but the phone was left on

but we all used mobiles

We then changed to another one plus net which was worse than talk talk

and now bt and thats even worse but not in debt with these.

Okay...you need to acknowledge service of this claim...this can be done on line once you have registered to use the MCOL service (Instructions are contained within the claim response pack)

You have 19 days from and including the date 11/4 so you must acknowledge by 29th April...and state your intended plea...I would advise defend all.

In the meantime I would send a CPR 31.14 request to request information pertaining to their claim (template can be found in the legal library)

If you have the facility it would be helpful if you could scan the front page of the claim form (remove any identifiable details first) then we can their particulars of claim...or alternatively type it out (verbatim).

Regards

Andy

I will move your thread to the FInancial Legal Issues forum in view of the claim received.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Just type out the particulars of claim (verbatim).....and Claimants name./Solicitors name.

Ok claimant is:

jc international acquistion LLC. 16 Mcleland road. St cloud. Minnesota. Usa. 56303..

address and solicitor. James devane. moriarty law. 15 old bailey. London ec4m 7ef. 0203 126 4544.

The claim is for talk talk which is now due and payable

i agreed to pay monthly instalments but failed to do so.

280.60 plis a year interest plus court costs now 388.05

Defend all :-)

As the claim been issued through Northampton CCBC ? Does it have their court stamp on?

Nothing yet...you just acknowledge service for now ...state your defending all and exit...you get another 14 days to submit your defence (so 33 days in total from and including the date on the claim)

I will draft you a suitable defence further into the process.

blimey not seen these two clowns issuing a claim in years.

and for

chicken feed.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

whats my chances of winning this i have imformed them i.m fighting it as dont want a ccj on my name

Nothing yet...you just acknowledge service for now ...state your defending all and exit...you get another 14 days to submit your defence (so 33 days in total from and including the date on the claim)

Hi i have logged online and have filled the form out and acknowledged of service

said i.m defending the whole claim.

I will now send the other thing to the solicitor asking for proof etc thanks again.

😂and whats my chances of winning this i have imformed them i.m fighting it as dont want a ccj on my name

Some people do not realise that even if you lose, if you pay the order within 14 (or 21 days i cant remember) there will be no ccj

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Some people do not realise that even if you lose, if you pay the order within 14 (or 21 days i cant remember) there will be no ccj

That i did not know thanks for telling me will start putting money aside now incase i lose x

Hi

I received the same letter on the 22nd April 2016......Could some one direct me how to deal with these thieves!!!

Many thanks

It would be advisable to start your own thread on your problem MrFreedomfighter

Andy