Conspiracy Theories

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2445 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, what am I to do with all of my NBC weapons grade anthrax? It was hard enough getting rid of the thallium I had acquired but fortunately it dissolved in the reservoir I chucked it in. Smallpox only exists in a few laboratories and Yakult was an interesting development of the Japanese biological weapons research of WW2

In the 50's and 60's Porton Down deliberately infected the population of places like Portsmouth with the flu virus to look the spread and model radiation and disease on the wind after a nuclear strike.

but here is the biggest conspiracy story you wont be able to find out about- David Lyon, colonel commandant of the SAS killed Muammar Gaddaffi in the 1960's on the orders of Harold Wilson. it was claimed at the time the plot was only discussed by the top govt people and then decided against but Col Lyon said privately he was successful in the mission so that means the person running Libya for all of those years was one of the 20 or so lookalikes. No wonder the bloke was seen to be nutty in later life, the real Gaddaffi was quite a brilliant young man. One of the reasons nutters are still in power in many countries is that it was realised that such a policy for removing heads of state would soon backfire as the despots bumped off the democrats to avoid the inevitable end for themselves. You may think that the US came close with Iraq but that was UN sanctioned and Saddam waas tried in a domestic court.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, what am I to do with all of my NBC weapons grade anthrax?

It seems to me there is only one morally defensible solution.

You must literally hand it all over to a full parliamentary session to decide what should be done with it - with no preferential treatment to any party or member - share it all out equally, but dont forget to save some for the next KIPPER meeting, which hopefully Farage will attend.. They are important in UK politics and should have a say

You know what IS patriotic?

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, schools, council services, businesses and roads

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

• 2 weeks later...

'alien cylinder' makes a 'snap' visit... :):alien:

red top..http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/607192/UFO-Alien-NASA-ISS-Cover-up-ETs-Video-Proof-Astronauts-Sighting-Life-Space-Cylinder

I have no doubt aliens exist. Too many pilots, military officers and others in positions where credibility is important have seen spacecraft that are not from Earth.

I suspect us Earthlings are not the most advanced forms of life that exist.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

the universe is so vast its incredible. unfathomable.

they recently found a whole load of new galaxies, and that's just within our observation. we are in just one galaxy.

probability dictates that their are 'others'. (some maybe even ourselves from the future :))

maybe there is a 'cover' by the powers that be so as to not disrupt and panic our bubble..

though, wldn't it be incredible if we were the only 'civilisation' in the whole grand scheme..

What if we are all aliens and humans don't exist

What if you are all illusions and only I exist?

or even more interesting

What if I am an illusion and only you exist?

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

When Nigel Farage met Julian Assange

Why did Ukip’s ex-leader want to slip in unnoticed to meet the WikiLeaks chief at the Ecuadorian embassy?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/23/when-nigel-farage-met-julian-assange?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=222804&subid=19389892&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2

"In many ways, it wasn’t a surprise. There are clear ideological similarities between Assange and Farage. They have both been regulars on RT, Russia’s state-sponsored news channel. They have both been paid – indirectly by the Russian state – to appear on it.

Ben Nimmo, a defence analyst with the Atlantic Council’s Digital Forensic Research Lab, points out that Farage has voted systematically in favour of Russian interests in the European parliament."

The Tory Legacy

Too many pilots, military officers and others in positions where credibility is important have seen spacecraft that are not from Earth.

saw a ufo last night....around 4 am southern sky. did any one see it?

:)

• 1 month later...

The Tory Legacy

I think this is the best thread for this story, Whilst it is a conspiracy, it isn't a theory. Based on the article (which was well written IMO) the web of deceit stretched so far into the political arena who are known for their lack of clarity.

There is a great attempt to push this situation into the long grass but now the voting public know what is going on, I don't think it will be very easy. I suspect a lot of backhanders will be going into the next election.

As for the plane crash, conspiracy theorists may just have a case.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I knew a pilot who was sacked from BA for reporting a UFO alongside his jumbo jet as he was flying to South Africa. Their air force scrambled to intercept so it was something on radar, not a trick of the light or clouds. He refused to change his report so got the boot and then worked for a company called Lion Cargo. Not long after we last met he was arrested in Equitorial Guinea for flying in a group of mercenaries that included Simon Mann

UFO is as the first word suggests, unidentified. You get some wierd things appearing on the military radar that looks at the upper atmosphere. Some of the blips are high energy subatomic particles reacting with the air and creating massive amounts of radiofrequency radiation as well as flashes that look like lightning.

• 2 weeks later...

I did notice on Thursday at my polling office a sign saying that pencils have been provided but you may use a pen or 'other' items? what? Mark a cross in blood!!

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I did notice on Thursday at my polling office a sign saying that pencils have been provided but you may use a pen or 'other' items? what? Mark a cross in blood!!

May just has.

Why do you think she looked so pale?

The Tory Legacy

• 1 month later...

o Lure Saudi Giant, British Watchdog Unwisely Bends I.P.O. Rules

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/13/business/dealbook/to-lure-saudi-giant-british-watchdog-unwisely-bends-ipo-rules.html

"the Financial Conduct Authority of Britain has come up with a compromise: a new “premium” listing category especially for state-owned companies. These would be subject to all the usual rules, with three big exceptions.

First, transactions with government owners would not need investor approval.

Second, controlling shareholders would face fewer legal restrictions, such as the requirement that independent directors be vetted by external investors.

Third, the category would be open for companies that have a primary listing elsewhere."

The Tory Legacy

The Tory Legacy