Parcel2go failing to refund lost parcel money

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2659 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all I wonder if you can help

I sold a item on ebay and I sent the item throught parcel2go.

I book the parcel on the 17/02/2016 and they was due to pick up the parcel the next day

The courier came on the 18/02/2016 to pick up the parcel.

parcel2go told me that the parcel would be delivered by the 22/02/2016.

It wasn't until the end of the month that that told me by email that they lost my parcel .

I put in a claim for the parcel they lost. which they Approved.

Since then it been nothing but a nightmare to get my claim money back.

I have waited 4 working days for the money to show in my bank account

and I'm still waiting for this claim money from parcel2go.

I have checked with my bank to see if they know anything and

they told me they can;t see anything on their system .

I have contacted parcel2go vie live chat and have been told to wait another 2 days

and it will be in my bank account.

I'm getting so much miss information from parcel2go that I don;t know where I'm going or coming

and how many more lies I will get when I talk to them on the live chat service.

Can someone help me with this problem with parcel2go as I'm not sure what to do for the best .

Have they confirmed that the claim amount has been processed, usually they will send these things to the finance dept to process, have you spoken to the finance dept?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

Have they confirmed that the claim amount has been processed, usually they will send these things to the finance dept to process, have you spoken to the finance dept?

Hi Martin

I have emailed the claims dept this morning and I'm still waiting for a reply back.

you really need to speak to thr finance dept then i think to clarify if they have processed the refund yet.

Worth a call in the morning as these departments always close 10 mins before you want to ring them :|

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

you really need to speak to thr finance dept then i think to clarify if they have processed the refund yet.

Worth a call in the morning as these departments always close 10 mins before you want to ring them :|

Parcel2go doesn't have a phone number and they don't have a finance dept (as far as I know) I have bin told that I need to wait 2 working days for the claims dept to email me back.

I have now bin waiting 5 days for my claim money show in my bank account but every time I talk to parcel2go vie live chat I get told so much miss information. what can I do ???

Edited by flowerlady96

I have found these head office numbers for you to try

01204 387098

01204 488900

01204 544951

they are not verified numbers but please let us know how you get on with them

I have found these head office numbers for you to try

01204 387098

01204 488900

01204 544951

they are not verified numbers but please let us know how you get on with them

oh thank you so much Martin . I will try those phone number in the morning :)

you are welcome :-)

Morning all. just a quick update . check my bank account this morning and still no sign of the claim money . I'm slowly being to lose my patiences withparcel2go. do you think I should take them to court or what should I do please can someone help with this ???

Morning all. just a quick update . check my bank account this morning and still no sign of the claim money . I'm slowly being to lose my patiences withparcel2go. do you think I should take them to court or what should I do please can someone help with this ???

Have you tried those phone numbers?.

Nothing to stop you STARTING the court process in parallel, since as part of the "pre-action protocol" you have to send them a letter before action / letter before claim (LBA) which sets out what you are claiming, and gives them a reasonable time (from: date of etter before action) to settle it.

Only once that time has expired without settlement should you actually issue the court papers, else they can have you help liable for the (albeit limited) costs even if you win the case, as you'll have been seen to have been acting unreasonably / outside the 'pre-action protocol' required by the Civil Procedure Rules.

Hopefully once you start the process they'll stop stalling for time.... if they stall too long and you then issue the claim (correctly, after an LBA), then they'd be liable for the cost of the claim, too......

Keep trying the first number, the only alternatives i can find are

0843 504 0362

0871 330 8066

bear in mind these are non geographical numbers and will be charged at different rates so check first

hi all. another quick update. I have just had a reply vie facebook I send them a PM on the facebook page and this was the reply

''The claims manager has come back to us to state that there is currently an issue logging into our payment system therefore this may be the reason as to why this has not hit your account yet. This is being investigated and I will update you as soon as possible.''

I can now say that somethink is getting sort , but I'm keeping my eye on them as I don't trust them after the way they have treated me. I will let you know what happens and if I get another update thank you for your help so far :)

Worth the cost of a stamp to follow that up with a letter before action giving 14 + 2 days before issuing a claim

Hi all. Its now 5:50pm on the 8th of march 2016 and I haven't had a update as to what is going on . I have message pacel2go on the facebook page and still waiting a reply back. also yesterday I emailed parcel2go and I'm still waiting for a reply back. I have bin doing some reseach and found an address for parcel2go. Does anyone know where I can get a letter template to send to parcel2go??? can anyone help with this ???

Time to put the events in writing.

detail whats happened in order of time etc, booked courier, collected on, delivery by, notified of loss, claim approved, since then despite promises no payment received. 14 days to resolve or will proceed with a county court claim.

Head the letter LETTER BEFORE ACTION. if you are not prepared to actually go to court, no point in heading it LBA, head it OFFICIAL COMPLAINT and remove threat of court

Hi all

I had a email from parcel2go claims dept yesterday this is what they said

''Thank you for your email.Please accept my most sincere apologies for the poor service you have thus received on this matter.

Whilst I assure you that this is not the standard service we offer, I understand that you must be feeling very justifiably disappointed on this occasion.

Unfortunately there seems to be a IT issue with the accounts team and we are unable to view the reports that show us when and where payments were made.

As soon as we receive the receipt or more information you will be notified via email accordingly.

Again we do apologise for all the inconvenience caused on this matter.

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me back.

Kindest Regards

Chelsea.''

I'm wondering if this is true, as I have had so many excues from them. plus I have asked them on there facebook page for an update but no one has updated me. I have written a letter to the head office and ask that if they don;t sort things with in 5 working day then I will take the matter further. Today (10th march 2016) is the 9th day I haven;t recived my claims money and I'm not sure if there's anythink else I can do or weather I should think about taking them to court ??

How much are you waiting for them to refund? Would it be justifiable to issue proceedings for the amount involved?

In any case you would need to follow pre action protocol before issuing a claim.

As you will no doubt know that involves a letter before action allowing 14+2 days.

My guess is that it would be resolved by then anyway if they genuinely have IT issues.

A bit more patience is the key here i think.

• 9 months later...

chargeback to your back if you paid by a debit card why ness around

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...