style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2975 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everybody.

Please forgive me if i am in the wrong room i am a newbie and this is my first thread on the forum

My husband and i have voluntarily going bankrupt and have sent the forms to Brisbane and now waiting for a phone call from the Trustee.

We have two houses one was rented out to a tenant but sorry to say that its empty now as the tenant has moved out of the house.

We are behind of the mortgage at the house where the tenant was staying, We are behind paying the rates, we are behind in paying our credit cards also.

Both houses are under my husbands name so are the 2 credit cards, and the 2 rates

we are not behind of the mortgage in the place where we are staying though we have always paid on time.

What my question is could we lose both of the houses and could the Trustee take our laptop, pc, 4 poster bed and waterbed. We know that the Trustee won't take the essential things like washing machine, dishwasher, tumbledryer, oven and fridge. We do have a car though but we only paid 850.00 for it in the car sales and living in the country we really need the car to get around from A to Z.

Sorry that this has been a long thread and if you happen to need any more answers please contact me and i will get back to you ASAP

Many thanks in reading my first thread as its much appreciated

Kind regards

wifethethird

A lot more info required before any accurate advice can be given.

more info regarding debts, amounts etc, total amount of bankruptcy, value of rented house.

the more info you can give the better

also if everythings in your husbands name, why are YOU also going bankrupt?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

Thread moved to the appropriate forum.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread