NortherncookievHBOS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6373 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The following is the content of my introduction to the site. It has been suggested that I open a thread here to talk to other BOS and HBOS customers who may have had similar problems. Can you please advise on my request??

"I am just now really beginning the claim process of attempting to recoup the illegal charges from the BOS. These amount to some thousands of pounds. So far, after following the pre claim advice of this site everything has gone as expected, and am now at the stage of preparing the claim. My branch is in Scotland, but intend to pursue the claim in England through the county courts, as HBOS is now the parent company with its HQ down south, and I live in England. I could do with some advice from someone just to which HBOS office a claim should be made against, as the web sites of Halifax, BOS or HBOS themselves are hardly user friendly in this area with a myriad of addresses, and I just dont want to get it wrong.

Posted: 10 November 2006"

I would appreciate any advice any of you may have espcially those who have branches in Scotland and who may have pursued their claim through the English County Court system. Thank You.

All my correspondence which has brought me to this point has been with the BOS in Scotland. Does this materially change anything regarding pursuing the case through the Engliash court system?

For information I received and rejected a conditional offer from them of about 40% of the total claimed and that is the latest state of play, save for the fact that they tell me I can go to the banking ombudsman and have withdrawn their offer (which I expected).