Bailiff enforcement:Social Media Sites responsible for inciting aggressive behavior by calling for ‘Boots on the Ground’

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2998 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Armed Officers is a bit of overkill surely? Or does it just mean they had Tasers, as I think they are considered armed weapons as such.

I am not sure what weaponry they had. The comment was made by two of the 'Boots on the Ground who attended. Alarmingly, the social media site stated that anyone attending should not consider that they could 'slash tyres', with one poster commenting that he would therefore not be able to take his machete. All of these 'activists' like to record their life stories on YouTube and most of the videos are appalling.

I am not sure what weaponry they had. The comment was made by two of the 'Boots on the Ground who attended. Alarmingly, the social media site stated that anyone attending should not consider that they could 'slash tyres', with one poster commenting that he would therefore not be able to take his machete. All of these 'activists' like to record their life stories on YouTube and most of the videos are appalling.

Maybe, they were armed with the weapon the Freemen fear most of all!!

A correct interpretation of the Law! :razz:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A few days ago a lady posted on the same social media site about the outcome of a two day trial following her arrest in late 2015. The case is very serious indeed and she was found guilty. This was despite being represented by one of the largest criminal solicitors practices in the UK.

Given the seriousness, it would be better if I start a new thread in the morning.

The thread regarding this lady is here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?459585-Mother-found-guilty-of-obstructing-a-High-Court-Enforcement-Officer...told-by-Judge-to-expect-to-be-sent-to-prison.(1-Viewing)-nbsp

Since November, the Social Media Site in question has been openly posting requests to recruit more 'Boots on the Ground with it's aim being to 'organise troops' so that they can:

'Halt the bailiffs in their tracks and peacefully prevent them from entering the property, taking goods or evicting families'.

The creator of the Social Media Site site (that has over 37,000 members) has stated that 'Boots on the Ground' originate from his attempts to stop fracking and evictions. In fact, the site were instrumental in arranging for almost 500 'supporters' (for want of a better word) to attend the eviction of Tom Crawford last year. Almost all of those 'supporters' have since disappeared (especially in light of TC's links to FmoTL, the recent 'Rooftop 6' trial and the High Court ruling that Tom Crawford is a 'vexatious litigant' and cannot issue any further legal claims without leave of the court).

Coming back to the events last Friday. It is a well known fact that many bailiffs view these Social Media Sites (there are now around 10 of them) and monitor posts daily and it is generally assumed that if there is a threat of violence that police will be called (as was the case on Friday).

In now transpires that in fact, the Social Media Site in question had not as yet set up their 'Boots on the Ground' scheme and that whilst this is a future plan, it is not yet in place and is still in it's infancy.

The creator of the social media site posted at the weekend about the difficulties that the site are having in setting up a network of 'Boots on the Ground' (or more truthfully, a network of mainly unemployed thugs wearing boots).

He is worried that having a network of the personal details of 'thugs with boots' and passing those details to other thugs may breach the Data Protection Rules.

He is worried that having a network of the personal details of 'thugs with boots' and passing those details to other thugs may breach the Data Protection Rules.

No may about it - it would be a breach !

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

These threads about 'peoples rebellions' annoy me because in some cases they may have a cause to fight. But the way they go about it is amateur. They go after the wrong targets, which are the people that instigated the need to send enforcement officers to an address.

Since 2007/08 when Banks were found to be at fault for massive incompetency, people have a very angry attitude towards Banks and large businesses. The way these large companies treat people does not help, as does the way they avoid tax. Look at the number of TV and media interest in tax avoidance, with ordinary people now looking to avoid tax in the same way.

There is potential for a civil war around the corner and i suspect Judges/Police are looking to take action at an early stage.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

These threads about 'peoples rebellions' annoy me because in some cases they may have a cause to fight. But the way they go about it is amateur. They go after the wrong targets, which are the people that instigated the need to send enforcement officers to an address.

Since 2007/08 when Banks were found to be at fault for massive incompetency, people have a very angry attitude towards Banks and large businesses. The way these large companies treat people does not help, as does the way they avoid tax. Look at the number of TV and media interest in tax avoidance, with ordinary people now looking to avoid tax in the same way.

There is potential for a civil war around the corner and i suspect Judges/Police are looking to take action at an early stage.

Firstly UB, this part of the forum is a 'discussion' thread and it is good to be able to discuss what is actually happening on the streets.

I have to say though that I do agree with you that our attitudes towards banks, government bodies etc has changed considerably.

The problem though that is apparent with any of these sites (and by that, I don't just mean the 'Beat the Bailiff's, the Bailiff Bible, Bailiff evict or other social media sites ) but other sites as well, is that by and large, there are less than half a dozen people 'pulling the strings' and they all have two things in common....a deplorable lack of knowledge and understanding of the enforcement regulations....and a personal 'grudge' against either bailiffs or the police (many times both).

My concern (and it is a real one) is that the regulations in 2014 were designed to rid aggressive behaviour by bailiffs. What is becoming common is for debtors as these 'thugs in boots' to act aggressively and this in turn, will likely lead to bailiffs doing to exact same.

Firstly UB, this part of the forum is a 'discussion' thread and it is good to be able to discuss what is actually happening on the streets.

I have to say though that I do agree with you that our attitudes towards banks, government bodies etc has changed considerably.

The problem though that is apparent with any of these sites (and by that, I don't just mean the 'Beat the Bailiff's, the Bailiff Bible, Bailiff evict or other social media sites ) but other sites as well, is that by and large, there are less than half a dozen people 'pulling the strings' and they all have two things in common....a deplorable lack of knowledge and understanding of the enforcement regulations....and a personal 'grudge' against either bailiffs or the police (many times both).

My concern (and it is a real one) is that the regulations in 2014 were designed to rid aggressive behaviour by bailiffs. What is becoming common is for debtors as these 'thugs in boots' to act aggressively and this in turn, will likely lead to bailiffs doing to exact same.

Tit for tat violence solves nothing, in extremis bailiffs and the crowd might both be arrested by the police who will let the appalling CPS sort out who hit who and who breached the peace first..

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!