Im looking for some advice Piggybank,Sunny,Wonga

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://s11.postimg.org/qsdihl58j/image.jpg

http://s11.postimg.org/lsg29mzlv/image.jpg

Is this a win or?

how do i go on about this now, do i go into more detail stating the other loans from other companies at the same time also about my loan being 5 month payment in arriers at the time or do i simply accept?

also finding alot of letters from the time from my barclycard stating the ammount of charges i was persuing with them too monthly charges £24 a month

http://postimg.org/image/5p4sg2ny9/

opps

Untitled.jpg

looking on credit file and this from sunny? :S

loan from 16/6/15

When was the account added to, or removed from your Experian Credit Report?

26/07/15

what does this mean? i havent had any reply regarding my complaint to sunny yet.

Untitled.jpg

looking on credit file and this from sunny? :S

loan from 16/6/15

When was the account added to, or removed from your Experian Credit Report?

26/07/15

what does this mean? i havent had any reply regarding my complaint to sunny yet.

Congrats payday. Did you send your bank statement for the duration of the loan to FOS too?

Haven't sent any bank statements or any attachments to the fos or mentioned regarding any gambling problem at all,

I filled there online form in and attached via email to the fos, and was asked to forward wonga reply over to them and that's all up to now

Well even with me putting income down as 2,000 which was just random to get accepted they still see as irresponsible lending on some, that's without fos knowing about the gambling and loan and other pdl juggleing, hopefully my buddy fkoffie will be around sometime before the 17th :)

Well even with me putting income down as 2,000 which was just random to get accepted they still see as irresponsible lending on some, that's without fos knowing about the gambling and loan and other pdl juggleing, hopefully my buddy fkoffie will be around sometime before the 17th :)

I am here, but working sadly so posting is non existent, so you got a response back from the FOS?

I think its a good win, you wont get 100% Victories on this but this is a good step and this is the FOS, an independent ombudsman talking here.

Did you tell the FOS about the gambling?

And you still cant spell my username correct :p

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Nope haven't mentioned to the fos regarding gambling or any other pdl companies I was juuggleing and fkofilee hehe :)

Also any idea what's happend with the sunny loan pictured from CRA? As its been changed recently would this be sunny looking into their loans?

Something's been agreed with wonga but no conformation,

Had a payment plan out with them to come out Friday to finish off the previous loan. And it was finished on Thursday with no money out of my account so shall see what's happend soon enough

Indeed then there's sunny who still haven't given final response yet (4week left)

clutching at straws here but has anything ever been classed as irresponsible by banks?

Account started - 06/04/2014

Payment terms - £141 x 12 months

Settlement Date - 31/05/2014

Account started - 09/04/2014

Payment terms - £113 x 18 months

Account started - 20/04/2014

Payment terms - £90 x 24 months

Shows settlement date as 31/05/2014 because I had to consolidate them all into 1 large loan as couldn't pay off

Indeed then there's sunny who still haven't given final response yet (4week left)

Well they do have 8 weeks, patience my dear friend.

clutching at straws here but has anything ever been classed as irresponsible by banks?

Account started - 06/04/2014

Payment terms - £141 x 12 months

Account started - 09/04/2014

Payment terms - £113 x 18 months

Account started - 20/04/2014

Payment terms - £90 x 24 months

Shows settlement date as 31/05/2014 because I had to consolidate them all into 1 large loan as couldn't pay off

Well Possibly yes, and even more so if they were your Bank at the time. But this isnt HCSTC based lending. Because its a loan over 1 - 2 years

However If you do go down that complaint route, I would be weary if they are your current bank they may close your account. (It has been known for this to happen)

So the Q is... Are they your current bank? Barclays if i remember rightly?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Okay well Barclay's wont close your account immediately unless its subject to fraud etc. So you'll have time to make other banking arrangements. Personally, Id go Nationwide - I love them as they have been very good to me.

One warning though is that at this stage, you'd probably only be able to get a basic account but Nationwide offer the full whack (Contactless card the lot)

Id consider this.... (Only account to do what they do :) ) (Metro Bank also do one but its more limited in what it can do )

Other banks do have Basic Accounts but they would be limited in what they can do etc.

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Do you think I have a leg to stand on regarding the barclays loan? How they allowed me to take 4 out in the short succession? Is it best to pay all my debt off including loan before contesting or not?

Or is it worth bothering at all

Accepted a 300.97 refund off wonga + a £50 gift for for a delay in responding to me?? Total accepted 357.97 :) another bonus 2/3 wins up to now just sunny

Saw the email for this last night but needed to sleep... These long days are killing me. But congrats nonetheless.

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

• 2 weeks later...