style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2623 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well now having issues with BT i was unable to pay the outstanding bill of £123.89 therefore i called BT regarding the issue. Within 24hrs my services were cancelled and they added fees and sent another bill which was £432.25. I called them again only to told they have now passed the debt onto CD UK Ltd and for this action they added 25% to the outstanding amount which as of today is £616.76.

This is a complete joke but how can i sort it out without getting robbed blind by BT or this firm CD UK. They are now texting my works mobile and emailing directly to my works email as well so getting very fed up as they are not willing to discuss the debt and only ask for the full amount

It is a joke, before i went onto BT basic if i had problems paying i just phoned them and they always gave me time until the next bill cycle is generated to pay it

You need to contact the BT Directors department, i have always found them to be ok once you get past the 1st tier customer service drones

• 1 year later...

We moved into a new house 2 years ago and requested landline & internet from BT,

the services were connected after waiting 16 weeks and when they started thats when all the issues come to light, phone never worked correctly, internet was very poor, so after many calls we cancelled the account and returned all the equipment as well.

We never had any contact from BT for about year when out of the blue they sent a bill of £495.83, we wrote back refusing the to accept the debt, we have had letters from different collections firms and now a company called Lovell ltd have wrote stating they will reduce the amount to £123.96 !!

They state on the letter " Pre Legal Assessment " and request that i call them back ASAP to avoid legal action, i have already checked and BT listed a default on my credit file regarding this account, can anyone help to my next move to bring this issue to a close, if i did pay would they remove the listing on my credit file.

nope paying wont remove the default.

so yee ole pre school assessment letter

bet it was in red crayon too

if you has a genuine dispute then we've seen many cases stall if they do issue a legal claim.

the company will be lowells too

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

old and new threads merged

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

If enough evidence can be produced to show that they breached their contract then I think that we can help you - and I would like to try.

However you would have to engage with us and be consistent in your appearances on the forum