Enforcement letter from DCBL regarding Private parking ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3034 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi every one .

..i too have had these letters and i just had the letter saying that dcbl are now passing the PCN back to the NGPM ..

my ticket was for parking in a disabled bay (i am disabled and was showing the badge )

the ticket man did not look in the car to see the badge on my dash board

(my car has two dash boards and i put the badge on the lower one as the top one is slope and stuff slides down cant see it then ) .

i have contacted the trading standards who have emailed me back tonight to say that NGPM will not cancel the ticket

.dcbl want £605.00 off me due to there fees ..

. the BMPA is dealing with the matter but NGPM lied to them by saying the ticket will be cancelled but didnt do it .

BMPA have said they will be sending NGPM and dcbl letters but iv not heard anything yet ..

i have told trading standards i will see them in court( NGPM)

i got the ticket from capital retail park in cardiff

i was in asdas at the time walked back to the car and the ticket guy was taking the photo of my car .

then he put the ticket on the windscreen ..walked off

i called to him and said the blue badge on the dash but the guy walked off ignoring me .

.. i called NGPM told them what happened (they say i did not call them ) . this was back in 01/06/2014..

. the 1st letter i had off anyone of them NGPM OR DCBL was the 16/10/2015.

. yea 16 month's later the popla wont help as i dont have the 10 digit code .nor will the BPA as i did not appeal .

.NEVER HAD ANY LETTERS TO APPEAL

... so its down to the BMPA and the COURTS unless some one can help me ..

i did tell the trading standards

.. i got the woman in charge in my local trading standards as my MP contacted her on my behalf

i said to her about the MOJ and the no judge signature or court papers .

. she did not know any thing about it

.. she said it must be how they do it if its on the letter ...

i said the letter look like a 5 yer old has photo copied them on to the dcbl letters as they look all foggy and rubbish

.. no way would i expect a company who is allowed to have these on their letters would use ..

. i guess it might be to keep the costs down LOL or putting them up

as the letters i had every 7 days of so was £100

then £180 then up to £340.

then to £605.00 ..

Hi and welcome.

Good for you for not falling for this bluff. There is little chance this ever seeing the insides of a court room (unless it's them in the criminal courts)

See if you can find your MP and make them aware of this. They may pass it on to the relevant minister.

Please keep us updated on this matter, especially if they do pass it back to NGP and they try to collect the full amounts that DCBL did.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

own thread created

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

hi thanks for the welcome ..

i have contacted my MP and he has told me to contact !!PePiPoo!! as he side they could help me

.. and the chance of going to court is ZERO

.. well i hope so

. and if i do go to court .

.i will be glad to have my say on the matter as i have not had the chance to .

.. due to them not sending me the letters

.. also they said that i had not contacted them yet i sent them 3 emails . 2 letters . both special recorded .. and yet they still say .. no no contact

.. yet i got the tracking number showing it being signed for date and time

.. they just try it on ..

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

i have checked my credit score and its all clean (like it was before all this LOL ) .so im watching it to see if i get a CCJ.

does any one know if NGPM will go to court with this ...or will they let it drop .

as im asking as they have told trading standards the ticket still stands .. and dcbl had handed it back to NGPM .. were does it go from here

have you checked the signs issue like on other threads

to put parking [advertising] signs up

they must have planning perm.

the other thing to note here is your tickets are several months old now?

and they

I would totally ignore them unless:

a) a Letter Before Court Action arrives or

b) Court Papers actually arrive.

I suspect neither will happen as they are well out of time to go anywhere with this.

They had between 29 and 56 days after the incident to chase the registered keeper but as (it appears) you named yourself as the driver then even now they can do nothing due to the fact they deny you called them.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I would hazard a guess they know they are in the wrong but as quite a few of these letters will have been sent out - we see a very small minority here - then the s are more than a few are coughing up being frightened by the tone of the letters. I think it is shocking that despite complaints being made to various organisations none of them have the bXXXXs to take the bull by the horns and bring them to book.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hi i was not the driver as i cant drive very far ...say 5 miles or so

.. i know on that day i was not driving as its about 20 miles away from were i live .

.. i have told them i was not driving as it was me who put my badge up on the lower dash .

..( as i cant reach the top one while sitting in the front seat )

this is how i know it was on display and i was not the driver .

... they know this NGPM and dcbl .

i have not told them who was driving as i know i dont have to ...

the ticket is almost 17 and half months old .

... from the time they issued it till the 1st letter i had (which was the dcbl one ).

when they got my details off the DVLA the car would have come up as ! disabled vehicle !

they have sent the trading standards the copy of the signs about blue badges must be on show ..

the ticket issuer when he taken the photos he made sure the blue badge cant be seen

yet when he put the ticket on the screen he would have seen it blue badge .

as for not paying it

the main reason is what they are asking is all most all what money i get a month so i cant afford to pay them..

but i dont see why i should as i know the badge was on show .

. cheers

everything you say is interesting but irrelevant to their claim. The real matters of fact are is they dont own the (alleged) debt, and they arent acting under a court order so they are trying to gain an advantage by misrepresentation, which is a criminal offence. Any contact to them by you will only encourage then so dont do anything other than report to the police via actionfraud and also the MoJ. Unfortunately nothing will happen but if they get enough complaints they may decide to creak into action.

It's not clear if they are using Direct Collections Ltd's debt collection licence or another....

I note at the bottom of their website page it says the following:

Trading License No.: 512588. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

Direct Collections Ltd is registered with ICO No. Z1001339. Company Reg. 4307699.

Registered in England & Wales Address: Direct House, Winnington Avenue, Winnington, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 4EE. Phone: 0800 091 4907

All calls to and from Direct Collections Ltd are recorded. Working In Conjunction With Direct Collection Bailiffs Ltd and DFMS Ltd

http://www.directcollections.co.uk/

The fact that the logo is a fist full of cash probably says all you need to know :!:

hi.. i just went to the retail park to day ..and i dropped off my son to the football stadium and left and went in to cardiff shopping .the car park is full of the NGP signs so i had no intention of shopping in capital retail park due to NGP working there ...so i can say asdas as i no longer shop there anymore and SMYTHS toy shop you will not get any my money until you get rid off NGPM the site for good .

these shops need to understand NGPM is costing them money .

hi .. i have ...... in an email to asda house to customer services who didnt even bother to reply so i guess they dont need my money . .

when i went there i was so uneasy /worried if i done some thing wrong to get an other ticket i was glad to drive out the car park that is how much they have scared me

i dont want to go in to there car park how bad is that .

... i didn't know that the football car park was NGP as well but as we had an invite (cardiff city football supporters kids xmas party ) other wise i would have not went there at all .. i had my blue badge held up to the windscreen when we passed the cctv cameras LOL

everything you say is interesting but irrelevant to their claim. The real matters of fact are is they dont own the (alleged) debt, and they arent acting under a court order so they are trying to gain an advantage by misrepresentation, which is a criminal offence.

These letters from DCBL and the underlying THREAT of bailiff enforcement are very serious indeed. Money Saving Expert and Pepioo have been forwarding enquiries that they have been receiving to me and these have been added to the Formal Complaint that I have raised with the DVLA and the British Parking Association (BPA). I have also brought the correspondence to the attention of the Ministry of Justice and the High Court Enforcement Officers Association (HCEOA). As soon as I receive responses I will update the forum.

These letters from DCBL and the underlying THREAT of bailiff enforcement are very serious indeed. Money Saving Expert and Pepioo have been forwarding enquiries that they have been receiving to me and these have been added to the Formal Complaint that I have raised with the DVLA and the British Parking Association (BPA). I have also brought the correspondence to the attention of the Ministry of Justice and the High Court Enforcement Officers Association (HCEOA). As soon as I receive responses I will update the forum.

These letters are so serious the Police should be investigating them for fraud and misrepresentation. The letters have no more status than a speculastive invoice, un less there is an actual CCJ in place; in which case the fees are non compliat.

If they did go to court they would rely on Parking Rye v Beavis as theit proof of reasonableness, there is no other case to rely on, but £85 is far less than the amount DCBL are demanding with menaces, so would hopefully be laughed out of court, unless they managed to obtain a default judgment, which should be challenged anyway.

Hope MOJ do something along with the other bodies to stamp n DCBL hard BA given the weight of evidence you have provided..

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

to day i was showing the wife the photos of the car that the ticket guy had taken of the car as we was walking back to the car ..My wife said to me as she pointed it out as soon as i showed her the photos ..i have looked at these id say 10 times and i didn't spot it..

the wife said !!!!! wheres the ticket on the windscreen ????????????????!!!!

THEN IT HIT ME .....

...........the photos of the car the guy was taken when we was walking back to the car !!

it had the ticket on the windscreen !!!

i opened the ticket and read it and called to him as he walked off ...

.. we went back in to ASDAS with my blue badge and the parking ticket to show them what i had ... ...

yet the photos they sent me dont have the ticket on the screen ALSO NO blue badge to be seen as i had it in my hand

OMG what a bunch of [problem]mers ............

can i ask all the ppl who have had these tickets can you tell me if the photos show the ticket on your car windscreens or not ..

...im absolutely fuming ........

so what? you arent paying so the circumstances dont really matter unless someon is daft enough to try taking you to court and they wont be doing that in a hurry. It is nothing personal, they need to make money and they cant get money by being honest so they hope to do their nafarious deeds whilst you arent there to see.

The main thing is you just ignore or report the latest attempt to mug you.

hi ..EB i just dont see the point of ppl who try and [problem]/con ppl if you cant make money the legal way then if you do it illegally then you should be in prison .from the post on here they are trying to con ppl out of there money which NGP does not have any right to ..

due to me chatting on here and the info i have had i will not be paying .. but there are ppl out there who will pay it when they should not need to ..it might be that i was brought up to respect the law and not to steal ..i understand when you say nothing personal which i know it not. its so wrong that these ppl do this there must be laws regarding this and if they are braking them then they need to be punished ..

so i will keep you informed and i wont let these ppl mug me off as you say cheers ..