dcbl 'fake' enforcement notice on ppc ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3074 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all.

I too have been following with a lot of interest.

I'm at the stage before the person above but on three different counts,

so as you can imagine I'm a little more worried as currently dcbl want £340 x 3 and soon to be £605 x 3.

My partner is starting to flap but reading Belles thread and now this has given me a bit of hope.

The fines date back to June 2014, wasn't aware of the rules as I first moved in this place.

Tried to appeal but no joy, ect ect.

I'm now aware the dcbl can't touch me as their only act as a debt collector which is not allowed.

Silver fox, do you advise I just pay the £100 x 3 to NGPM just to put it to bed,

or even contact them to try and get them back down to £60 each.

Any help would be great.

I don't want to pay a single penny but I fear I have no choice unless I keep fingers crossed that they don't go for a CCJ against me.

I fear it's more possible in my case as they have me on three different counts.

Thanks

From the paperwork I have seen, it seems that NGP have assigned the 'debt' to DCBL. I will recheck the paperwork to see if they have sold the case to DCBL and if so NGP won't have anything to do with it.

Let me go check.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Again nothing is as it appears. The notice of assignment means nothing as they don't state whether the charge is sold or not so we have to assume it hasn't been.

Not that it matters. There is no way DCBL can collect on this.

This is new territory for us and at the moment, the consensus is to NOT to entertain them at all. I suspect they will crawl back under the rock they came from.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Own thread created

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks.

For obvious reasons it's worrying, but considering the chances of it getting to court and being found guilty it's a risk I'm willing to take knowing that these baliffs can't touch me. Clearly just using it to scare everyone into paying.

Am I right in saying that I would receive a notice of pre court by letter before them telling me I am actually going to court, as at that point I could still potentially go back to NGPM and just pay the original fines instead of court? I don't mind riding it out until the court stage without knowing how much that cost me, as like I said this is for 3 different fines.

Fines?

Dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yes but its important you understand they are speculative invoices

for supposedly breaking some sort of speculative contract.

and they

As many will know, there has been work ongoing in the background (so to speak) on these appalling notices. I have brought the notices to the attention of the High Court Enforcement Officers Association, the Ministry of Justice, the British Parking Association and DVLA. I am awaiting responses from two of these bodies and should be in a position to respond on the forum in a couple of days time.

Thank you for your efforts so far BA.

As we know, official documents have statutory fees attached (£75/235 etc) however, these 'notices' pretending to be enforcement notices are (IMO) a deliberate attempt to mislead people into thinking that they have more power than they actually have as there has been no court involvement as yet.

All this from a company that is highlighted by Channel 5 in their 'Can't Pay' series and also on their website, they shout this from the rooftops.

Shame on them and if Channel 5 have any sense of reason should dump them forthwith.

Agreed SF, BA has indeed been busy with the various bodies regarding these notices, however perhaps when questioned dcbl may fall back on the recent Supreme Court victory for Parking Eye in the Beavis case , another nasty bunch owned by Capita, by saying that the £340, and additional £265 on a visit are fair, proportionate and anyway the debtor breached a contract by parking in a disabled or Parent & Child Bay.

Problem for them is their speculative invoice fees, are far greater than PE and their £85.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Agreed SF, BA has indeed been busy with the various bodies regarding these notices, however perhaps when questioned dcbl may fall back on the recent Supreme Court victory for Parking Eye in the Beavis case , another nasty bunch owned by Capita, by saying that the £340, and additional £265 on a visit are fair, proportionate and anyway the debtor breached a contract by parking in a disabled or Parent & Child Bay.

Problem for them is their speculative invoice fees, are far greater than PE and their £85.

Do I understand it right that because it was a Supreme Court judgement, the Judge involved has made a shed load of long standing legal/legislative consumer protections to do with contracts/contract law null and void?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Do I understand it right that because it was a Supreme Court judgement, the Judge involved has made a shed load of long standing legal/legislative consumer protections to do with contracts/contract law null and void?

He has severely holed the idea of a charge as an unfair penalty and/or unfair term below the waterline, and as it is Supreme Court can be applied and tried as an argument throughout the field of contract law.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Hi all and thanks for the continued replies.

I have been in contact with BMPA all day and they have been very helpful, looking through what paperwork I have and guiding me for the next steps.

I'm going to engage contact now with NGPM by sending a letter and a copy to dcbl also.

its going to either end very shortly with them cancelling the PCNs or they can take me to court. Enough is enough.

I have plenty of info and I'm well aware now of how they have cut corners and not acted appropriately.

Either way DCBL won't be getting a penny.

BMPA?

dx

and they

BMPA?

dx

I won't post up a link. They are a semi commercial site but they offer a huge amount of info free. I use it to check PPCs out.