Can I take Monkeydosh to the FOS even though they sent court papers and i paid in full?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3069 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Just after a bit more advice..

It has just come to me that a couple of years ago, one of my PDLs sent me court papers. It was one I had been rolling, rolling for ages then payment plan which I could not keep to.

I ended up settling by paying the full balance including court costs interest fees etc because the court papers freaked me out at the time.

Can I still take this lot to the FOS or make a complaint based on irresponsible lending like my other loans?

Don't see why not.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?455693-Pay-Day-Loan-Companies-Contact-Information(1-Viewing)-nbsp

Contact details for Monkey Dosh are there... Im compiling a full list of lender contact details.

Its still being built :@)

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

yes i would say so

the worst they can say is no

Exactly.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.