style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2832 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My sis in law has just received a PCN in the post.

The cahrge is the usual £100 reduced to £60 if paid within 14 days.

At the bottom of the letter it has the IPC logo but on the signs they still display the BPA logo.

The signage in the piece of land where she parked consists of 3 A0 sized signs fixed to the wall of the building in front, there is no entrance sign.

The other potential problem is that the PCN is addressed to her late husband who has only recently been buried.

Does anybody have any suggestions of where to go from here.....

Thanks in advance

t-star

FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR FRIENDS IN THE NSA USING THE PRISM SYSTEM. HELLO FROM THE UK.

Tell them the person is deceased and not to contact you. If they refuse it as an appeal, then go to poplar with death certificate

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

or give them his new address........

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

My sis in law has just received a PCN in the post.

The cahrge is the usual £100 reduced to £60 if paid within 14 days.

At the bottom of the letter it has the IPC logo but on the signs they still display the BPA logo.

The signage in the piece of land where she parked consists of 3 A0 sized signs fixed to the wall of the building in front, there is no entrance sign.

The other potential problem is that the PCN is addressed to her late husband who has only recently been buried.

Does anybody have any suggestions of where to go from here.....

Thanks in advance

t-star

If you could post up a redacted copy of the NTK and signage it will save a lot of posts...

The 'potential problem' of the RK being deceased, sounds like, er, the perfect storm for some of us...

I have found a few other issues, such as non signs that dont display the IPC logo. As they are members of the IPC the signs should comply with their standard, but they are using BPA signage. No, notice to driver was supplied they went straight for the keeper details from the DVLA and issued it by post (in breach of the IPC COP). I'll post up a redacted copy in the morning.

t-star

FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR FRIENDS IN THE NSA USING THE PRISM SYSTEM. HELLO FROM THE UK.

I have found a few other issues, such as non signs that dont display the IPC logo. As they are members of the IPC the signs should comply with their standard, but they are using BPA signage. No, notice to driver was supplied they went straight for the keeper details from the DVLA and issued it by post (in breach of the IPC COP). I'll post up a redacted copy in the morning.

t-star

Dates please.

Date of event and date the NTK hit the doormat .

Dates please.

Date of event and date the NTK hit the doormat .

Issued Date: 18/11/2015

Event: 14/11/2015

Delivered: 20/11/2015

Edited by t-star
pic edit

State that the RK has deceased. Tell them to send a notice of cancellation for the charge and that no other correspondence will be entered into.

Any further correspondence will be treated as harassment and dealt with accordingly.

Now they should just cancel it but I suspect they will ask to see the death certificate. You do not have to provide it.

It depends on how your sil wants to deal with it after that really.

The NTK states ' Unauthorised parking ' which means the driver must have been a trespasser. You cannot enter into a contract for something that you are not allowed to do...

Hello there.

Your name still seems to be on that letter. I suggest you removed, to keep this anonymous.

HB

Adjusted

Thanks

t-star

Agree with the advice, just a brief note to say the addressee is deceased and to desist from any further correspondence. If they carry on let the local paper know there is a story to be had about these heartless and incompetent b's.

They cannot reissue the demand as the law does not allow it.

And you dont have to show them any proof either as its just a speculative invoice. If theyre stupid enough to go anywhere near a court, you can just show the court the document and get it thrown out.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Agree with the advice, just a brief note to say the addressee is deceased and to desist from any further correspondence. If they carry on let the local paper know there is a story to be had about these heartless and incompetent b's.

They cannot reissue the demand as the law does not allow it.

Letter has been sent by Recorded Delivery . Ill let everybody know the outcome.

Also the demand is not PoFA compliant. If they do come back you can tell them that and that any furhter correspondence will be treated as harassment.

I will tell you how it fails to fulfil the requirements if necessary, these companies are just too lazy to work it out for themselves so i wont be doing their homework for them just yet.

Also the demand is not PoFA compliant. If they do come back you can tell them that and that any furhter correspondence will be treated as harassment.

I will tell you how it fails to fulfil the requirements if necessary, these companies are just too lazy to work it out for themselves so i wont be doing their homework for them just yet.

Thanks. I'll let you all know the result.

Well

we recieved a reply that they would cancel if we provide a copy of the death certificate.....

Do i or dont i send them this

t-star

You can, but theres no need. They cant do anything if they tried to continue down the route.

• 2 weeks later...

hey great news

dx

The Consumer Action Group needs help to cover its expenses.

You could help by making a money contribution to http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/paypal.php?go=donate

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 6 months later...

My brother has received one of these notifications for a charge from UKCPM. Going back a few months he went on holiday, and during this period he parked for considerably under the time he paid for in a UKCPM car park. He wrote to them flatly denying that any "offence" has occurred. They have now written back informing him that his "appeal" has been turned down.

He says this wasn't an appeal. It was a complete and utter rejection of the notion that there was ever anything to appeal about.

This is the enquiry that I am making on his behalf. He, being a charitable sort, thinks he may have entered the wrong registration number in their machine. They say that it was his responsibility to ensure that he enter the correct vehicle registration number in the machine. I don't think this is true. I think his responsibility begins and ends with paying for the amount of time he was in the car park ("parking charge" legality notwithstanding) which he did. Amply.

As I was writing this is occurred to me that they will know when he entered the car park, they will know when he left the car park, as they will have photographic evidence. They will thusly know how long he was there. They will know how much money was accrued on that day, and it would be a simple matter for them to check if this tallies with my brother's version of events.

But- did he have to put the right number in or is this BS on their part?

you need to go start a new thread

of your own.

dx

and they