Paris attacks: Dozens dead and hostages held at Bataclan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2551 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know but as he has the right to spout...

:)

not if he (and the planks doing these atrocities) gets his/their way. no one will have any 'rights' to do such at all....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah, blah, blah.

Same old, same old.

A lot of good communist words from champagne sippers and little action.

These individual must be stopped at all costs, even at cost of depriving them of their human rights as someone rightly highlighted in red.

Blah, blah, blah.

Same old, same old.

yep, from yourself.

all yr posts say blame human rights, blame the eu. blame pc correctness..without any substance, as usual.

yet, you want those same rights yourself. well sort of.

the more you want control, the more you'll be just like how they want you to be.

as has been said, an individuals rights can already be trumped in the name of security. so whats your point there

yep, from yourself.

all yr posts say blame human rights, blame the eu. blame pc correctness..without any substance, as usual.

yet, you want those same rights yourself. well sort of.

the more you want control, the more you'll be just like how they want you to be.

as has been said, an individuals rights can already be trumped in the name of security. so whats your point there

All correct apart from "I want these same rights myself".

I stated many times that I am happy to give away my human rights if it saves lives and for the common welfare.

I stand by that.

Monitor me, follow me, read all my emails and texts, listen to my conversations and install CCTV in my house; if it's for national security I accept and support it.

All correct apart from "I want these same rights myself".

I stated many times that I am happy to give away my human rights if it saves lives and for the common welfare.

I stand by that.

Monitor me, follow me, read all my emails and texts, listen to my conversations and install CCTV in my house; if it's for national security I accept and support it.

I would suggest you move to North Korea then

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

“This is specifically not allowed. Mr. Mansour used to be a Cabinet Minister in Egypt, he has given the Tories a huge amount of money, and immediately gets a knighthood.

That seems straightforwardly corrupt.  Shouldn’t they both be in jail?”

The suspect in a gun attack on the Champs-Élysées that left a policeman dead was long known to the police but had shown "no sign" of radicalisation, Paris Prosecutor François Molins said on Friday

http://www.france24.com/en/20170421-champs-elysees-shooter-no-sign-radicalisation-accomplices-terrorism-france-paris

"Karim C. had previously served nearly 14 years in prison on three counts of attempted murder, including of police officers, as well as for lesser offences."

So despite sky news still reeling out terrorism 'experts' talking about 'Islamic terrorist' attacks

its just another nutter who hates cops.

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

“This is specifically not allowed. Mr. Mansour used to be a Cabinet Minister in Egypt, he has given the Tories a huge amount of money, and immediately gets a knighthood.

That seems straightforwardly corrupt.  Shouldn’t they both be in jail?”