pending transaction but has re-appared in account

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

help!

i made a payment to Haven holidays which was my last payment to them of £389,

today I logged in to check the account and noticed that they payment is no longer pending!!

but been put back in the account.

I'm Wondering whats going on??

this was to pay the holiday off,

I'm now scared that because this has't left my bank that they will cancel my holiday.

Ive logged into Haven and my account says that it is all paid. :???:

how did you pay by debit card?

and when?

pending simply means the funds are earmarked for them, but have yet to be sent.

don't forget interweb banking is not as many people think 'instant'

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

i made it yesterday via debit card on the haven website, logging in to the bank it is no longer pending and the money has cleared back into my account. the bank has assured me that they said the payment could go but haven didn't take it :(

Im so upset and getting stressed as the holiday is the 26/10/15 and this payment was due today or they will cancel the holiday without notice. I'm so upset I've no idea how I'm going to tell the kids whats happened

Can't see an issue really

Simply phone up haven and ask why payment has been bounced back

Not your fault. Can't see them cancelling because of their error

Dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

IT got refunded to account, bank said that haven autroistation didn't go through, but today it left the account!! Will be calling bank to see what going on, I'm worried that not all pending transactions will show misleading me to the total in the account!

did you ring haven?

dx

and they

Yes as far as they were aware the payment had cleared and was ok, I think the bank have messed up as haven sent me an email showing payment had been received and had cleared in there account, just didn't show in pending or in statement but tonight it has, gonna call bank tomorrow to see what going on.

Oh great hubby thought we had money in account so did some shopping now I'm 151 over drawn! I was working when found out and didn't see hubby I'll yesterday after noon after work! Bank still haven't responded to me!

Ok so speaking to bank and I get no the payment was just took by haven. So it took me overdrawn! Which I know not to be true as I spoke to haven and got the authorisation ref and it the same for the one I made on the 6th, so I explained this to them as asked why none of the transactions made were declined so I would not got overdrawn by such an high amount!

They replied look there is no evidence of the transaction dropping back into the account, so. Made clear I spoke to someone on the phone! And to Check call log I gave him date and time I called but refused so now I'm gonna accuse a £48 fee for this! Lesson of the day is never use your card use cash!!