Getting bullying messages from ex manager

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3118 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello.

I have been working in company for 4.5 years.

All that time I was working threw the agency and I get a contract 1st of January this year.

22nd of september I decided to quit because of personal circumstances.

I wasn't happy about my life.

I text my manager, I have informed him that I quit.

I wrote that it was nice to work with him, but it's time to move on for me and that I'm sorry if that will cause any problems.

And I have switched off my phone, I didn't wanted to talk with anyone.

After that I get a lot of messages from him, he wrote that I must explane why did I quit.

I didn't replyed, because I think that I don't have to explane my personal problems.

After few days he texted me again,

he wrote that someone is pregnant from me at my workplace... I have ignored that message.

Yesterday 2nd of october I get another 2 messages from him and they were even worse than previuos. He wrote :

'' U little piece of sh**.. I know where u live.. I still need to know why you left... so I will be coming.."

2nd message "You haven't balls and guts too reply, you 50kg boy"

I'm trying to change my life,

trying to quit smoking,

I have started running in the mornings, but after messages like that I feel uncomfortable and a bit stressed.

Didn't wanted to take any actions against him, but I'm not sure how far this can go.

What should I do?

What should you do? Simple. Go to the police and show them those messages.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Harassment is now a serious offence, as is using the public network to cause alarm harassment and distress, first of all contact the Police then your service provider and get the number blocked.

If all else fails you can apply to the Magistrates Court for an order banning him and any employees from contacting you further. Follow this link for further information and please report it now before it gets too much to handle for you... here's the link http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/stalking_and_harassment/

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi Loki (love the name),

As the others have said go straight to the police and keep those texts.

Do not let this idiot cause you one second more unhappiness and worry, this is his problem not yours. You have rights and those include being allowed to quit a **** job and living your life without harassment. Continue with your new healthy lifestyle and you will feel happier, fitter and stronger both physically and mentally. Don't forget also that you can get help with stopping smoking from your GP and some council run health centers run a programme called Be Active, which helps with reduced rate gym/swim memberships etc..

Good luck in the future.

New here x

Has anyone thought about the conduct to head office of the company.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Hi!

Loki1, I was recently made unemployed from a job repairing electronics instrumentation and I felt sure my Team Leader took an intense dislike to me for reasons of his own (he was half my age) and constantly had me in front of the Technical Manager in his office for one complaint or another.

I realise how upsetting this cowardly bullying must be for you - It really upsets me to read about young people been badly treated like this - I once worked alongside a teenager who worked in the goods in area of the electronics department of one of my previous employers and this cheerful young teenager was the most beautiful-mannered, helpful and polite I ever met and I was crying myself when he left to move on - such was the pleasure I'd had from working with him!

Use a digital camera or another phone to take pictures of these bullying messages, print them out onto a sheet of paper and include these in a letter to:-

1) The police,

2) Your Agency's Recruiter/Manager,

3) Head Office,

4) The CEO of the company you've left.

This sort of nonsense is not only gross abuse of authority, it is Gross Misconduct on the part of this manager and a criminal offence, and try not to let the police fob you off, etc.

Speaking as a 54 year old who's been on the receiving end of bullying far too often, well done for all your endeavours so far and I give you my very best wishes for the future and hope a good position comes up soon!

Let us know the outcome, I'll be just as pleased for you as the other Members who've helped you!

Hi!

Loki1, I was recently made unemployed from a job repairing electronics instrumentation and I felt sure my Team Leader took an intense dislike to me for reasons of his own (he was half my age) and constantly had me in front of the Technical Manager in his office for one complaint or another.

I realise how upsetting this cowardly bullying must be for you - It really upsets me to read about young people been badly treated like this - I once worked alongside a teenager who worked in the goods in area of the electronics department of one of my previous employers and this cheerful young teenager was the most beautiful-mannered, helpful and polite I ever met and I was crying myself when he left to move on - such was the pleasure I'd had from working with him!

Use a digital camera or another phone to take pictures of these bullying messages, print them out onto a sheet of paper and include these in a letter to:-

1) The police,

2) Your Agency's Recruiter/Manager,

3) Head Office,

4) The CEO of the company you've left.

This sort of nonsense is not only gross abuse of authority, it is Gross Misconduct on the part of this manager and a criminal offence, and try not to let the police fob you off, etc.

Speaking as a 54 year old who's been on the receiving end of bullying far too often, well done for all your endeavours so far and I give you my very best wishes for the future and hope a good position comes up soon!

Let us know the outcome, I'll be just as pleased for you as the other Members who've helped you!

So there are some human elements left in the world... I thought we were all robots ^__^

I agree with the above, Just use your noggin and report them to the company.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis