Earth end day 21st September 2015 ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Another report predicting the end of the world due to an asteroid. Every week in a newspaper there is a report of someone predicting the end of human life on Earth due to an asteroid hit.

Of course this is just in someones imagination and there is no proof. But if there was an asteriod due to hit the Earth causing either huge damage to countries or the end of all human life, would NASA or any other official body make any announcement ?

Of course the answer is no announcement would be made and any reports of asteroids likely to be catastrophic would be denied. There would be a total panic with people running riot in public, committing crimes and doing things because of the limited time left.

The chances are that no asteroid announcement would be made until it was visable to many and it could not be denied. A few months ago an asteriod that had not been identified previously was a near miss to Earth in space terms, proving that NASA and other bodies cannot currently track all asteriods.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59108[/ATTACH]

Daily Heil or Express hack reports, slow day at the office??

They have been reporting Armageddon as to winter snow for years, Asteroid now?

People will still get their i-phones out and post on you tube the end of the world

Bring it on :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Sometimes i think the Human Gene Poll could do with a good dose of Chlorine

No. Just let them cut out the defective parts....[ATTACH=CONFIG]59112[/ATTACH]pencil.png

That aside, I thought the predictions for the end of the world coincided with the next Lunar Eclipse on the 27/28th September. I really do hope the doom mongers have got their facts right as I will be out of the country then (just in case)....

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

I find it an interesting subject matter and there are people who believe it. There are people around the world who have built underground bunkers with all the necessary supplies to sustain life for years.

I think the chances are that when the end of Earth happens, it will be at the blink of an eye and you won't know anything about it. It will be something that happens out in space. I think Stephen Hawking talked about this recently. So all these people spending huge sums on bunkers are probably wasting their time.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

I think a mountainous region would be safest, if there was to be ever a major event, given the sea levels rising.

A cave in a mountain in France where they store cheese, cured meats and wine would be an excellent choice as an apocalypse bunker.

The seas wont rise as the meltwater has a lower volume than the ice so you get isostasy. The next asteroid big enough to do any real damage is not due until 2026 and then it will most likely miss us by 400,000 miles. If god wanted mankind wiped out by a big rock he wouldnt have put the moon there to act as a giant hoover for all of this space rubbish. The scare stories keep people employed at NASA and the ESA and are good for newspapers and these leaders of death cults who get the gullible to believe that there is a spaceship waiting for them on the other side of the next comet and as long as they kill themselves now their ethereal form will get a lift. The real propblem is that there are too many idiots and not enough comets

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59108[/ATTACH]

Daily Heil or Express hack reports, slow day at the office??

They have been reporting Armageddon as to winter snow for years, Asteroid now?

People will still get their i-phones out and post on you tube the end of the world

Express report once cost me a big job in Essex. Went down there to make a few quid as things were not to good up North at the time.

Went down there with 4.50p and delivered leaflets like there was no tomorrow.

Soon working for a Banker who worked at Canary Wharf.

Express report said snow is due in next two weeks. Prepare yourselves you are doomed. This was in October 2011 when I was basking,floating about in the North Sea thinking how well I had done.

Blistering hot it was. Hotter than the Costa wherever. Flaming melting I was as I floated about not realising the tide was going out and I was being swept away.

Better add I realised pretty sharpish and exited at Olympic speed.

Well next day this headline came out and the Banker saw it and said what you going to do when the snow comes down.Build myself a igloo mate was a thought but you can not say that can you.

I nearly choked as his next words were think I had better cancel for now. Could not speak I tell you partly because of the sunburn on my lips and face etc skin thinking of peeling things like that.

Partly because flashing through my mind was bloody hell I have organised scaffold materials the lot.

Had to exit the beautiful county of Essex and move back up North sharpish.

One of the warmest winters followed as I remember.

Now it seems a Asteroid is coming just as I have set up business in my shed in the back garden.

When will it end.What protection is there.Shall i start digging.What can i do.

Some funny posts on here that have me smiling. Which is good.

Please keep them coming.

Asteroid protection suits available shortly. Just a new business idea you have given me.

Better try and fail than not to try at all.

Do you think they will be popular.

Hope so.

I tell you this now if this thing hits I am not setting up in business again. For sure.

Changing my mind already not till the dust settles anyway.

Like to check things out though.

But as unclebulgaria 67 says

Quote.

Of course the answer is no announcement would be made and any reports of asteroids likely to be catastrophic would be denied. There would be a total panic with people running riot in public, committing crimes and doing things because of the limited time left.

The chances are that no asteroid announcement would be made until it was visable to many and it could not be denied. A few months ago an asteriod that had not been identified previously was a near miss to Earth in space terms, proving that NASA and other bodies cannot currently track all asteriods.

Latest news as I am taking this seriously.Honestly.

But do you believe them.

Asteroid news latest.

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=4692

And Near Earth Object Program if you want to look.

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/programs/

Or get your telescope out. Now there is a possible business idea.

Scare the hell out of people then sell what they require to see the end game approaching.

Scaring myself now time to go and prepare.

first day of Autumn!

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

First time to meet the maker friends. That is what day it is. Or will be.

If you are going up that is.

Personally for those that are going downwards well things could warm up a touch.

Which way are you going .

Up or down or just turning around till you decide.

Saying a prayer tonight for sure.

Trying to get onside just in case.

He with the horns I am not that keen on. He with the roasting fork. And red suit and tail.

Just checking the sky back later.

Think I am losing the plot. Men with white coats at the door. Wonder what they want.

Will go and answer and check sky again.

Everything is ok men with white coats were selling fish.

Bought some Cod and cancelled order for the 21st Sept just in case of Asteroid collision.

Do not like wasting money.

Looked at me a bit strangely but happy to receive fiver I gave them and early Christmas Bonus just in case.

They may as well spend it now.

Back soon.

After checking sky again of course.